Quantcast
FS. Longines/Tissot Watches - Brooks Brothers/Burberry Suits, Diesel Leathe - Cologne - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS. Longines/Tissot Watches - Brooks Brothers/Burberry Suits, Diesel Leathe - Cologne

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Default FS. Longines/Tissot Watches - Brooks Brothers/Burberry Suits, Diesel Leathe - Cologne

Hey Everyone,

Just doing a quick clear out of a few items that are not getting enough use.

Selling these too to help me justify purchasing a grail. If they don't sell no problem, Happy to keep them.

Longines Lungomare L3.633.4 Swiss Quartz Chronograph a beautiful timepiece with a bold black face with silver details. Saphhire Crystal 42mm. Comes with original box, warrenty booklet, and links. Bought in 2012, it really looks like it belongs out of their conquest line however, this was a limited release. It has some superficial marks on the band but the face is clear, and doesn't distract from the overall look at all. $550

Tissot PRC 200 Swiss Quartz Chronograph- A beautiful and very popular watch from the Tissot brand. Bought in 2009, it continues to be one of Tissots most elegant/sporty watches out there. It comes with original box and manuals with extra links. Swiss Quartz movement, saphirre crystal, and I believe its 40mm. It has some superficial marks on the band but the face is clear, and doesn't distract from the overall look. Its been really great to me and I am sure will continue to be great to the next owner. $200

Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

For reference, I am about 5-10, and about 160lbs, waist is sized for about a 30", but can be taken in or out.

1. Burberry London Grey/charcoal Suit 2 Button with Purple Pinstripes (40R), but fits closer to 38R. A really sharp high end suit purchased at Harry Rosen, even has suspender loops on the inside if you choose to rock them. Slim/modern fit, with a double vent. I was going to post as mint condition (it has very very few wears), but I noticed two tiny pinhole marks on the back right sleave. Excellent material and construction Originally $1300, Selling for $250

2. Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald suit 38R, absolutely mint condition, stunning blue with fine pinstripes. The material is amazing, very soft and looks extremely high end. Fitzgerald is Brooks slimmer cut, and has all the standard flagship 1818 details. Single vent in the back. $400

3. Diesel Leather Jacket size Large. I picked this up a few years ago, and unfortunately have lost weight and it doesn't fit me well anymore. Its a beautiful distressed piece which looks as new. It has a lining and dual vent openings in the back (zippered). Paid close to $900 for it, $400.

Photos do not do justice to either of these

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

John Varvatos 10th Anniversary 80% 3.4oz $30

John Varvatos' 10th anniversary special edition: An assertive and powerful fragrance that celebrates the man who values his personal style and self-confidence. An assertive and powerful fragrance with refreshing citrus essences of bergamot and chinotto orange spiked with the uniqueness of Ceylonese cinnamon, offering a new take on masculinity.
    Geir Ness 1.7oz EDP 90% $40

A great fresh niche fragrance which is similar to a higher quality version of Versace Homme, Versace Eau Fraiche, or Allure Homme Sport. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/geir-fo...-parfum/2901876
    From Norwegian fragrance designer, Geir Ness, feel the Power of Norway with this cool, fresh men's fragrance. Experience the crisp Norwegian mountains with this sensual scent of exotic herbs and spices.

Jacamo for men Silver 99% Full 3.4oz 100mL $25

A great mature work scent which comes out masculine without being dated. Jacomo for Men was first introduced in an oriental woody fragrance. Top notes of flauntingly fresh and sweet pineapple and citruses, featuring sharp notes of black pepper. The heart is also spiced and sharp, wrapped in accords of pimento, coffee, plum and nutmeg. The base consists of Tonka bean, amber and vetiver. This powerful masculine and, above all, highly exotic and spiced scent

Z Zegna Gift Set 1.7oz + Body Wash new gift box $40

Optimistic. Relaxed. Assured. The Z Zegna fragrance is designed for the contemporary man who exudes a cool and clear confidence. This Woody Watery-Aromatic fragrance opens with joyous Sicilian bergamot completed with rosemary and the enigmatic fruit of the casoar. At the heart, a delicate scent of powdery iris before a plunge into a hint of nutmeg and a seasoning of hot white pepper. The base is a sensual combination of sweet cashmere wood, patchouli and the warm earthy notes of oak moss

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Bump

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Bump