Quantcast
Your Game of the Year 2014 - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Your Game of the Year 2014

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If your mind was downloaded into a computer, and you could live in any reality you desired, what would be the difference between that and Heaven?

Except that the singularity is likely going to be real.
    If I could download my consciousness into a computer and have near god like powers (in that world) like in Inception to design/control worlds , I'd almost say unplug me now... that sounds great :p

Discussion for another thread, but one I'd like to explore. I've already told my wife if limb replacement (like Deus Ex) became a thing (which it will eventually), I'm replacing my right arm. It got severely fucked in the shoulder from a car accident, combine that with carpal tunnel , arthritis , etc.

They're already talking about military grade limb replacements which will have USB interfaces to type and mouse control by simply thinking about your hand doing it.

Speaking of which, I want the new Deus Ex game to come out soon haha
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Originally posted by 403Gemini

If I could download my consciousness into a computer and have near god like powers (in that world) like in Inception to design/control worlds , I'd almost say unplug me now... that sounds great :p

Discussion for another thread, but one I'd like to explore. I've already told my wife if limb replacement (like Deus Ex) became a thing (which it will eventually), I'm replacing my right arm. It got severely fucked in the shoulder from a car accident, combine that with carpal tunnel , arthritis , etc.

They're already talking about military grade limb replacements which will have USB interfaces to type and mouse control by simply thinking about your hand doing it.

Speaking of which, I want the new Deus Ex game to come out soon haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3