Quantcast
natural body building - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: natural body building

My Ride
    Celica GT-Four

Originally posted by ddduke

Another constructive comment by good old milk2%.

Are you still an elite crossfit athlete that knows everything about fitness but won't back up any of his bullshit?
    Enough with your wits. I'm not an elite crossfit athlete but if you use your imagination i get paid to workout

dddouchbag

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

Originally posted by Milk2%

Enough with your wits. I'm not an elite crossfit athlete but if you use your imagination i get paid to workout

dddouchbag
    Oh, more mystery coming from milk2%, he gets paid to work out, therefore he's an expert and can critique everything fitness related. Yet, he won't post workouts, credentials, pictures or anything else that proves his expertise.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

My Ride
    Celica GT-Four

Oh, more mystery coming from milk2%, he gets paid to work out, therefore he's an expert and can critique everything fitness related. Yet, he won't post workouts, credentials, pictures or anything else that proves his expertise.
    Cause I don't need an ego boost by posting my life on a car forum haha

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Cause I don't need an ego boost by posting my life on a car forum haha

You get enough of one from picking on ddduke?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Celica GT-Four

You get enough of one from picking on ddduke?
    Haha I see it as trolling and it's rather comical

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

Haha I see it as trolling and it's rather comical
    I guess it doesn't take much to entertain a retard. Maybe when you get bored of "trolling" me you can buy a bucket of play dough to keep yourself entertained.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

I guess it doesn't take much to entertain a retard. Maybe when you get bored of "trolling" me you can buy a bucket of play dough to keep yourself entertained.
    I sure find this entertaining lol I'm gonna try to haul enough garbage this week so I can save up for a bucket of play dough lmao

Last edited by Cos; 12-28-2016 at 05:18 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

One day, all three will meet by chance, a massive bro-off single max death match will ensue, somewhere around the 700 lb deadlift a lifelong camaraderie will form.

Like so many 45# plates on a bar......these, are the days of our lives.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

I see more of

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

Originally posted by buh_buh
    And this is why nobody likes to post in the fitness forum.
    x2
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

Originally posted by roll_over
    I think the real question is why do you have a custom user title?
    It was a consequence lol I hereby suggest the custom user title of "Beyond Bro" for ddduke lol

Originally posted by buh_buh
    And this is why nobody likes to post in the fitness forum.
    No, it's because this is one forum where posters will be expected to back up their keyboarding, and so few are willing/capable of doing so.

There are many misconceptions of Steroids.
    Many steroids are used in the medical world.
    What about those on Testosterone Replacement Therapy?

Please post articles/sources of how Steroids lower your life expectancy and "destroys" your organs as I am quite interested in this. I have yet to come across any articles where steroids themselves are to blame.

Back on topic, it's naive to believe Bodybuilders even Physique competitors are "natural"

Why can't we all just get along?

Originally posted by GQBalla

Please post articles/sources of how Steroids lower your life expectancy and "destroys" your organs as I am quite interested in this. I have yet to come across any articles where steroids themselves are to blame.

Back on topic, it's naive to believe Bodybuilders even Physique competitors are "natural"

No getting along lol more fun that way

I wasn't attacking medically supervised use of pharmaceutical grade FDA approved steroids for proper medically necessitated reasons.

It's those fat fucks or twiggy aliens that used to get picked on in school who meet a guy who knows a guy who met a guy at the bar who sells juice and God knows what's in it, but who cares let's get jacked bro. Let's skip the dedication and focus part and inject each other's ass cheeks. Not saying those guys don't work hard in the gym. But you're either natural or you aren't and that is that. I find it funny how guys 10-15 yrs younger than me all juiced up still have to try to prove something when I'm around lol I laugh inside at how obvious it is that the last people those types are training for, is themselves. I have 2 former friends that were on juice hard and what fuckin losers lol

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Fuck, I thought I was doing a stand-up job of trolling in the New Years thread. You guys nailed it!
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

Originally posted by r3ccOs
    I personally still think that those who are obsessed with their appearance, specifically those leatherfaced bodybuilder types... have became their own "type A" charactercher through enough of their own self belief...

chance are, these guys were interverted little squirts or fat geeks picked on in high school and have "re-invented" themselves, and honestly gone too far.
    Sadly this is more truth than fiction.

This is my "brother". He's 50 years old in this pic.
    Not by blood, but we were closer than most fleshly brothers. We grew up together in the same house from age 4. We went through a lot of shit. He went one direction, I went another. At age 14 his hand was crushed beyond repair, and they took his big toe to make a thumb. To compensate for his self esteem he started body building. In his 20's he started bouncing in small town BC bars. He did that for over 20 years. Got to be a major player with all the heavy hitters. He took every supplement and juice known to man. He got me into lifting while I was playing hockey and I went from 150 lbs to 190, very clean, pounds. The way he looks there....two months later he died. Heart gave out in his sleep. It crushed my world beyond belief. What some people thought was the epitome of health and strength, ruined him. In the end he could hardly walk from all the damage to his body. He went to sleep last March and never woke up.

Say what you will about him, and I don't condone his lifestyle..he was my brother and I loved him deeply. But in the end that killed him.

Last edited by C_Dave45; 01-06-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Sorry for your loss CDave...I used to work out 7 days a week too though I never used steroids I realized as I got older how pointless it was to just look muscular all the while I didn't play any actual sports and I was filling my body with garbage like heavily processed protein powders and garbage supermarket red meats. .I gave up the lifting and focused on eating properly and doing active things that are much healthier...imo, strictly bodybuilding with no purpose whatsoever is about the most vain and moronic activity a man can do.

Originally posted by GQBalla

natural
    On Gear

My Ride
    NC1

oh man I miss adidas what happened to that guy. he would be a good contributor to threads like this haha
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Originally posted by C_Dave45

Sadly this is more truth than fiction.

This is my "brother". He's 50 years old in this pic.
    Not by blood, but we were closer than most fleshly brothers. We grew up together in the same house from age 4. We went through a lot of shit. He went one direction, I went another. At age 14 his hand was crushed beyond repair, and they took his big toe to make a thumb. To compensate for his self esteem he started body building. In his 20's he started bouncing in small town BC bars. He did that for over 20 years. Got to be a major player with all the heavy hitters. He took every supplement and juice known to man. He got me into lifting while I was playing hockey and I went from 150 lbs to 190, very clean, pounds. The way he looks there....two months later he died. Heart gave out in his sleep. It crushed my world beyond belief. What some people thought was the epitome of health and strength, ruined him. In the end he could hardly walk from all the damage to his body. He went to sleep last March and never woke up.

Say what you will about him, and I don't condone his lifestyle..he was my brother and I loved him deeply. But in the end that killed him.

Sorry for your loss as well Dave. Did he keep up on regular physicals and that sort of stuff? What was his diet like? Drinking? Drugs? Not being condescending I just am truly curious since I'm 39 and headed down that path. Looked awesome at 50 and I will accomplish the same, drug free unless my doctor says it's life or death.

Proper diet, nutrition and lifestyle is 70-80% of it, lifting is really not that big of a factor unless your goal is to look like Kali Muscle, which is fine but just not for me. Couldn't imagine trying to strap in to my snowboard all jacked like that lol like another poster said, much rather look like GSP than Ronnie Coleman any day of the week.

Originally posted by Canucks3322
    .imo, strictly bodybuilding with no purpose whatsoever is about the most vain and moronic activity a man can do.
    See now while some may agree, that's a pretty moronic and judgmental statement, and IMO very uncalled for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast