Quantcast
12 killed by gunmen in France over Mohammed cartoon - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 killed by gunmen in France over Mohammed cartoon

I have seen representatives of the Muslim community denouncing the violence. However the problem is that there are members of the Muslim community funding the violence. Mainly people could point at Saudi Arabia.

While I don't like tarring a community with the actions of a few members, what other choice are you left with when the Muslim community doesn't stop these attacks?

I am starting to think, that if a member of a family attacks the public, then his whole family should be deported.

I am very liberal, but I think it is time to seriously limit the immigration of people from communities that cannot adapt to their new homeland, and insist on bringing violence to this nation or other civil nations.

In fact I think a lot of the home grown criminals should be deported to the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

^ Those thoughts are becoming increasingly more prevalent.

But, people stay quite so as not to "offend" anyone and/or erroneously be labeled a racist.

My Ride
    Saab 9-5

I don't think the 3 amigos will be taken alive.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg

My Ride

One has already surrendered himself apparantly

My Ride
    Silverado

Another police officer killed over night.
    Last edited by dirtsniffer; 01-08-2015 at 07:36 AM.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus
    I have seen representatives of the Muslim community denouncing the violence. However the problem is that there are members of the Muslim community funding the violence. Mainly people could point at Saudi Arabia.

While I don't like tarring a community with the actions of a few members, what other choice are you left with when the Muslim community doesn't stop these attacks?

I am starting to think, that if a member of a family attacks the public, then his whole family should be deported.

I am very liberal, but I think it is time to seriously limit the immigration of people from communities that cannot adapt to their new homeland, and insist on bringing violence to this nation or other civil nations.

In fact I think a lot of the home grown criminals should be deported to the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Well that settles it/ This is definitely NOT Toma, or else this is one of Toma's other personalities (the one we here he is in real life maybe)?

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Last edited by FraserB; 01-08-2015 at 08:47 AM.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Silverado

Please don't derail this thread by engaging this guy.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by dirtsniffer
    Please don't derail this thread by engaging this guy.
    Good point.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    14 ZL1

Originally posted by euro_racer
    Footage of their escape and executing a cop in cold blood;

http://rutube.ru/video/5c3ee866e67c7...d429/?ref=logo

click on "Eng" in the top right corner and then click the " I am 18 years old" link in the middle of the screen.

This shit really makes my blood boil
    Brutal, but ironic. That cop was Ahmed Merabet, who was a Muslim.
    Mike
    14 ZL1
    07 Mazdaspeed3

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-02-2020 at 10:33 PM.

My Ride
    W204

LOL so a bunch of kids likely still living in their parents' basements are going to take on a group of armed people who aren't actually afraid of dying?
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    '01 B15 Sentra & '10 C11X Versa 6Sp 5Dr

Originally posted by clem24
    LOL so a bunch of kids likely still living in their parents' basements are going to take on a group of armed people who aren't actually afraid of dying?
    Don't think there's anything you can do to the individuals whose end goal is to die and become a martyr. The best you can hope for to get any kind of result is to go after their family and loved ones. If they've been cast out by them already there's really nothing to dissuade them. People who have nothing to lose can't be reasoned with.

Not saying this is what should happen in this day and age, but the ancient Asians had a thing where for certain crimes, they'll wipe out your entire family.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_fa...exterminations
    Someday we may need to activate the halo structure off Deerfoot and destroy the North East.

Originally posted by Seth1968
    ^ Those thoughts are becoming increasingly more prevalent.

But, people stay quite so as not to "offend" anyone and/or erroneously be labeled a racist.
    Oddly the same magazine fired a cartoonist for creating a cartoon deemed anti-semitic.

A person has to make sure to have the same level of intolerance for every religion i guess.

I think Trudeau used the term barbaric, and it is too bad he backed off.

If you are a stupid person, that cannot live in peace in your new country, stay in your old country.

Originally posted by clem24

Originally posted by ga16i
    [B]

Don't think there's anything you can do to the individuals whose end goal is to die and become a martyr. The best you can hope for to get any kind of result is to go after their family and loved ones. If they've been cast out by them already there's really nothing to dissuade them. People who have nothing to lose can't be reasoned with.
    Did you guys read the article that was posted? They're aiming to disrupt their online presence, make information public on members, etc. That actually seems incredibly useful considering how these groups love to use social media and the internet in general

My Ride
    '01 B15 Sentra & '10 C11X Versa 6Sp 5Dr

Yes, I did read the "article" from the Mirror and no I don't think shutting down the twitter, facebook, youtube, etc accounts of individuals will do any good at all. Just like as God-like as Rage2 is on beyond, a determined troll can and will create new accounts and life goes on as if no shutting down of anything had occurred.

Doing things in the virtual world on the Internet doesn't have much affect on individuals out for death and destruction in the real world.

Like this xkcd cartoon:

Messing with what these individuals make public really isn't the same as messing with what actually matters to them.
    Someday we may need to activate the halo structure off Deerfoot and destroy the North East.

Originally posted by BrknFngrs

Did you guys read the article that was posted? They're aiming to disrupt their online presence, make information public on members, etc. That actually seems incredibly useful considering how these groups love to use social media and the internet in general
    I wonder how the Muslim world would react if a plane load of Evangelicals crashed into Mecca?

But in reality it isn't about religion. It is about the flavor of the month using stupid people to promote violence.

Tolerance for the intolerant is the concept that western society has to come to grips with. At what point do you say, "Fuck you, I have had enough of the bullshit."?

You can listen to some of Hitler's early speeches and see that eras emotions are being regenerated by our current political and economic environment.

In other words, all of the bullshit that happens in the world is caused by people with money, using the peons to generate personal power.

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus
    Tolerance for the intolerant is the concept that western society has to come to grips with. At what point do you say, "Fuck you, I have had enough of the bullshit."?
    Tolerance for the intolerant is a running theme in which most governments ignore (like many other issues). This is fundamentally due to greed, but in a larger sense, it's due to the nature of political party "democracy".

I'm not sure it matters though, as the most ignorant are breeding much more than common sense dictates.

Originally posted by Seth1968

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast