Quantcast
Sage Hill Crossing - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Sage Hill Crossing

My Ride
    Grimace

Default Sage Hill Crossing

Here is a pdf showing what is going into sage hill crossing for those interested. Walmart, Superstore etc.

http://www.carlislegroup.ca/calgary/.../sage-hill.pdf

My Ride
    2011 lexus is250 awd

I'm still waiting for that Wal Mart to open. Getting pretty sick and tired of going to royal oak and parking at the corner so I stop getting door dings from those soccer moms driving their mini vans.
    I say this because its happened twice and I was there to tell them what I thought of them

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by Asian_defender
    I'm still waiting for that Wal Mart to open. Getting pretty sick and tired of going to royal oak and parking at the corner so I stop getting door dings from those soccer moms driving their mini vans.
    I say this because its happened twice and I was there to tell them what I thought of them
    lol, I always park over on the edge facing shell. I only visit walmart like once a month though, I am more looking forward to the superstore but I think only walmart has broken ground.

My Ride
    2011 lexus is250 awd

Originally posted by schocker

lol, I always park over on the edge facing shell. I only visit walmart like once a month though, I am more looking forward to the superstore but I think only walmart has broken ground.
    The Wal mart is almost done lol, haven't you noticed it going up sage hill drive? I thought it would have been ready for Christmas
    Last edited by Asian_defender; 01-09-2015 at 12:17 PM.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

...and I'm curious as to why you think this new Walmart will be any different?
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    21 CX5 GT Turbo

The lights on shag going towards walmart was flashing red last night when I drove home.
    Last edited by BigDL; 01-09-2015 at 12:48 PM.

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

The lights/hardware wasn't even there a couple of nights ago, I think.

Does anyone know if there are plans to connect the part of Symons Valley Pkwy by Shaganappi with the part east of Symons Valley Rd? And also if 144 Ave will get joined in? I've drawn rectangles on the map with what I mean. I tried searching google but didn't get too far.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Do you know how many soccer moms and big ass trucks live in Sage and Evanston and Nolan Hill??

So this is a clone of Royal Oak?

5 min away.

Walmart
    London Drugs
    Timmies

etc etc etc

My Ride
    2011 lexus is250 awd

Originally posted by rotten42

...and I'm curious as to why you think this new Walmart will be any different?
    Sigh.... good point

My Ride
    Grimace

The Wal mart is almost done lol, haven't you noticed it going up sage hill drive? I thought it would have been ready for Christmas
    I meant that nothing else has been started sorry.

Originally posted by oilerfan4lyfe
    Does anyone know if there are plans to connect the part of Symons Valley Pkwy by Shaganappi with the part east of Symons Valley Rd? And also if 144 Ave will get joined in? I've drawn rectangles on the map with what I mean. I tried searching google but didn't get too far.
    I think 144 yes eventually at city pace, for symons valley parkway, I think someone was saying the developer didn't realize they were responsible for the intersections or something but you can see at the intersection at symons valley how it was built to accommodate the westbound road up the hill.

Originally posted by OU812
    So this is a clone of Royal Oak?

5 min away.

Walmart
    London Drugs
    Timmies

etc etc etc
    I don't get it either. Maybe they don't know about stoney trail

Superstore down sarcee, walmart/londondrugs/tims royal oak, walmart also at northland, 64th ave. More restaurants will be nice though along with the liquor store that is massive and has beer on tap to buy.

Yes, another RCSS. There's not enough of them in the city.

That area can easily absorb another WM, LD, etc. The WM in RO is stupid busy.

My Ride
    2018 Tesla P3D

Originally posted by oilerfan4lyfe
    I'm doing some developments in the area (not for any of Sage Hill Crossing though) and looking at the area's Outline Plan, it does appear Symons Valley Parkway is planned to connect between 37th ST & Symons Valley RD. However, it's construction would only be warranted when the adjacent lots to the north and south get developed (at this point, there are no firm committed development plans). That or when the traffic volumes in the area increases significantly enough to warrant its connection, which will likely not be the case for many years if not decades. Unsure about 144th AV though, sorry.

Get 6 months of free supercharging & FSD trial when you buy a new Tesla: https://ts.la/simon82305
    Free test drives for actual interested parties! We own both a Model 3 Performance and a Model X 90D.

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by suntan
    Yes, another RCSS. There's not enough of them in the city.

That area can easily absorb another WM, LD, etc. The WM in RO is stupid busy.
    I need it for the interesting PC products that I like to buy.

WM at RO is also tiny since it was never supposed to be a super center. Kind of funny though since there will be Sobeys/Walmart/Superstore all near each other for grocery stores with coop also minutes away. Will make it easy to just grab a few groceries on the way home from work.

My Ride
    TDi

Very nice! A RCSS too.

Awesome, short walk/drive there.
    GO FLAMES GO!

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by 403ep3
    Very nice! A RCSS too.

Awesome, short walk/drive there.
    There is also a smaller development going in at 144th ave and shag on the east side. Sage Hill common. It also has a grocery store though, maybe it would be save on foods? Fitness maybe goodlife? Kind of looks a bit like the new part of royal oak but I don't think they are related. Hopefully some good food places or pubs

http://www.ronmor.ca/images/properti...November14.pdf

Sage hill farms looks like it is not going ahead though as the land is for sale I believe and the website is kind of dead.

Also business park going between dump hill and sarcee
    http://www.ronmor.ca/images/properti...January-14.pdf

Then on the twisty sage hill drive portion to symons valley rd, the pomerlau building is a seniors home I was told.

The 'Loblaws' floor area looks too small to be a RCSS. Most likely I think it will be a No Frills.

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by cloud7
    The 'Loblaws' floor area looks too small to be a RCSS. Most likely I think it will be a No Frills.
    It is about 1/3 the size I see, 44k sqft. I don't want no frillsssssssssssssssssssss

My Ride
    21 CX5 GT Turbo

Boo to no frills if that is what is going in ther . I just hope sobeys is like the one in Evanston . I like how it is setup vs the one by harvest hills.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast