Quantcast
FS: 3 x 2 Night packages to Hillside Lodge and Chalets (Golden) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: 3 x 2 Night packages to Hillside Lodge and Chalets (Golden)

My Ride
    RSTi

Default FS: 3 x 2 Night packages to Hillside Lodge and Chalets (Golden)

I have 3 vouchers that I am selling for a cabin in Golden. They are for 2 nights each or can be combined for 6 nights. I currently have 6 nights booked from Jan 26th to Feb 2nd but they can be used anytime until April. They are $259 for each 2 night stay, shoot me a PM or text 403.5eight9.nine8eight9 if you're interested!

Escape Kit
    A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Chalet, Fridays through Mondays
    Bottle of Wine upon Arrival
    Late 1 p.m. Checkout
    Unsurpassed mountain scenery, first-rate skiing, and a wide range of other activities make a getaway to Kicking Horse Country unforgettable.

The Destination
    Canada's Kicking Horse Country: six national parks, three mountain ranges, two rivers, and the world's longest national highway. How best to explore it all? Make Golden, British Columbia, your base camp. You'll have easy access to ski runs, cross-country trails, and snowmobile tours. Also nearby: Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, home of the grizzly bear refuge, the world's largest enclosed and protected grizzly bear habitat. There's even a handful of great restaurants in Golden, serving everything from elk and venison to barbecue and pizza. Just don't forget to end the day with one of the region's great microbrews. O Canada, indeed.

The Digs
    A short drive from Golden, Hillside Lodge and Chalets offers renowned hospitality and spectacular mountain views. The one-bedroom chalets capture the rugged essence of the Rockies without sacrificing anything in comfort. Each comes with a queen- or king-size bed, dining and living areas, and a kitchenette. The comfy duvets and foam mattresses have earned acclaim from guests, and you can watch DVDs on the TV. But you won't forget where you are: If the coziness of the cabins isn't enough of a reminder that you're in the Rockies, just step out onto your private porch to admire the scenery, or curl up in front of the fireplace.

The Diversions
    Ski. Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
    Visit. Northern Lights Wildlife Wolf Centre
    Snowshoe. The on-site trail
    Dine. Island Restaurant
    Last edited by Perfect Dark; 01-13-2015 at 12:31 PM.