Quantcast
Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Motorsport 6

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo
    I found trail braking into corners really upsets the cars more then it used to.
    I think it's way more accurate now. Braking and turn-in was my biggest complaint with Forza over the years, GT had it beat in terms of feel. F6, you can now trail brake pretty deep into a corner, right on the edge, or brake too hard and upset the car/drift king out of the corner. So much flexibility in doing what you want the car to do.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Originally posted by rage2

I think it's way more accurate now. Braking and turn-in was my biggest complaint with Forza over the years, GT had it beat in terms of feel. F6, you can now trail brake pretty deep into a corner, right on the edge, or brake too hard and upset the car/drift king out of the corner. So much flexibility in doing what you want the car to do.
    I would have to agree the physics seem spot on. I won't be going back to Gran Turismo. I wish my wheel worked with Xbox though

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Originally posted by Mibz
    What you doing with TC on? Aids are AIDS.
    real race cars have traction control these days ... if the pros are using it, why not you too?

I really gotta get my wheel going on Forza. The controller is so, so sensitive and I can't find any way to turn it down. Won an M4 already and 1,000,000 credits too on my Driver's Level spin. Fuck yeah! haha

anybody get that Indy Car Showcase event yet? the AI in this game ..... needs some work, to say the least, on oval tracks

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by b_t
    real race cars have traction control these days ... if the pros are using it, why not you too?

I really gotta get my wheel going on Forza. The controller is so, so sensitive and I can't find any way to turn it down. Won an M4 already and 1,000,000 credits too on my Driver's Level spin. Fuck yeah! haha

anybody get that Indy Car Showcase event yet? the AI in this game ..... needs some work, to say the least, on oval tracks
    F1 doesn't use TCS so none for me
    I still use abs though.....

You can change the controller settings to make it less sensitive, I think fiddle with deadzone a bit maybe and that would help.

The ai is based on Calgary drivers, no one in front, good speed, slam on the brakes

My favorite race so far was the ferrari bblm race. Watkins glen is a very fun track imo.

Anyone try and endurance races yet, I saw the ring race is about 8hrs!

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by b_t
    Yea, I dunno wtf was the deal with the field. Lapped them within the 7 lap showcase. It's downright dangerous how slow they are in corners, and random fucking lines haha.

Originally posted by schocker
    Anyone try and endurance races yet, I saw the ring race is about 8hrs!
    That would be intense. Really hope it's proper race cars with downforce, because the ring is sketch as fuck in normal cars if you want to push it.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by b_t

The only difficult thing about that showcase was trying to guess which car was going to take you out next

Aside from that it really was pin the throttle and go

The one i didn't like was the GTLM one at Daytona in the Viper. Fuck that car is useless in the infield.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Grimace

That would be intense. Really hope it's proper race cars with downforce, because the ring is sketch as fuck in normal cars if you want to push it.
    The person I saw on reddit who ran it used an agera so I have no idea what category it would be. I am going to use race cars for all endurance races, but I hope the rest of the field is using them too.

Originally posted by b_t
    Cause I'm not a little bitch.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

I don't suppose they brought back the auction house from Forza 4? It was nice to be able to dump cars you didn't want anymore, or pick up cars cheap that you needed for a certain race and wouldn't use anywhere else.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by Mibz
    Cause I'm not a little bitch.
    TCS just slows you down!

Originally posted by SKR
    I don't suppose they brought back the auction house from Forza 4? It was nice to be able to dump cars you didn't want anymore, or pick up cars cheap that you needed for a certain race and wouldn't use anywhere else.
    No it is not there and car clubs are now gone. They are pretty generous with credits and spins this time around so you shouldn't have trouble getting cars.

My Ride
    2008 Nissan Titan

Game is so much fun, I haven't played Forza since 4 and this is a nice upgrade for sure. Really enjoying the Moments in Motorsport showcase events. Racing around in a 70's F1 car = A sketchy but exhilarating drive. Still wish they would have more exterior mods, widebody ect. But overall a 9/10 so far.

Played this for a few hours last night and it's got my itching for a Xbox steering wheel dammit.
    I want something that works for both PS4 and Xbox One, but don't want to spend Fanatec money.
    Anyone have experience with the Titan, M4, or Cronus adaptors for G27?

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

I've been wondering about adapters myself so I can use my G27. Some guys have said it wrecks the force feedback, but most of the longer reviews that are out are in fuckin Spanish

I really need a wheel. The steering on the controller is so sensitive it feels like I can only use about 3 degrees of travel in any direction to try and recover from my tail sliding out, and that's after I jacked around with the sensitivity settings. Actually catching the car after that without any feel is like a hundred times harder than it should be. I can catch an F1 consistently in Project CARS, can catch my S2000 maybe 5% of the time in Forza. I've been spoiled by my wheel.

Never thought having analog sticks this sensitive would be a problem.

My Ride
    2008 Nissan Titan

Try changed your dead zone settings to 0-100 across all parameters. It's in the controller part of the forza menu.

My Ride
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230, 1968 Chevy Impala

Still have not tried it yet but my wheel and seat should arrive in a couple of weeks. Already have my steering wheel moos planned out to. Im just bummed out there is no SLI for the g920 for xbox one. I plan to add a custom wheel and move the buttons over to a button box. horray for no warranty!
    1968 Impala: Status: Stored
    1977 Dodge Triple E RV: Sold
    1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL: Sold
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230: Cruising
    2000 Bluebird TC2000: Build phase of skoolie project
    2018 Rav4 XLE: New baby friendly daily

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

^ When i made my special order at mem Ex they told me 5-10 bus days is average for these things. By that timeline both mine and yours are any day now.

The 2-4 weeks listed on the website is apparently a sandbag.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I love this game. By far the best driving game to date, any console. So easy to control how the car turns, slide, line control (as long as you have a steering wheel).

Trail brake into corner, a little deeper to get the car to rotate, slide it a bit to take the inside line, straighten out and power through the pass. It's like butter haha. Every pass has been like this in the races. Feels like dancing on the track.

The force feedback is spectacular too. The weighting of the wheel for understeer/hydroplaning, and kickback for oversteer is perfect. You know exactly what the car is about to do, and what it's doing. The road feel is great too, way better than the M235i in real life!

Originally posted by cycosis
    Im just bummed out there is no SLI for the g920 for xbox one.
    Yea, I gotta figure out shift lights for my setup. I can go by sound for most cars, but for the Formula E, I have no idea what gear I'm in or supposed to be in because you hear nothing.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

The road feel is great too, way better than the M235i in real life!

fact.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

You knew I had to go there haha.

My Ride
    Grimace

lol

i think i have been trail braking this whole time just never realized what it was called :facepalm

was doing some racing with the BAC last night, very fun.
    The car in first always pulls away though which i heard they are fixing. Have a few seconds per lap on them and they win by 15 seconds

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast