Quantcast
Rogers GSM Network - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rogers GSM Network

My Ride
    01 330i

Originally posted by Stratus_Power
    Man that reallyl sux :madred:
    RCB buffy was talking about the sale cell city were having just last week in China town Dragon city, i think it was for the v60 1year/249 2 year/ 158 3 year/ 98 <correct me if im wrong> and they give u free stuff like if u go 3 years they give u car charger, free case, handfree head set etc etc.. but the plans is pretty much the same

i got a question for you RCBVtec... I think im w/ the $25 plan w/ conference call, voice mail, call waiting, caller ID and call foward.. i thought the guy mention something about my plan having unlimited weekends, but its not really on their plan.. list.. shreet thingl.. well do I ?
    K... if he wants that phone he should get it at that Cell City the regular prices are monthly $399 1 year/$349 2 year/$299 3 year/$249... so that seems like a good deal.

Well I would need to take a look at your account to determine what plan you are on. you can PM me your cell number if you want and I can let you know. The plan you are asking about is the big deal if you are on that then you do get free weekend calling.

Robbie

My Ride
    BMW E70

That sucks...back to per minute billing! Thats from way back in the analog days! I actually don't even know if the plan I have on my phone is per minute or per second. I just look for what I owe and pay it. I changed plans maybe 2 months ago to a new one Telus had...I know the other two plans are per-second though because they are both up for renewal pretty quick.

My Ride
    01 330i

Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
    That sucks...back to per minute billing! Thats from way back in the analog days! I actually don't even know if the plan I have on my phone is per minute or per second. I just look for what I owe and pay it. I changed plans maybe 2 months ago to a new one Telus had...I know the other two plans are per-second though because they are both up for renewal pretty quick.
    Yeah but from a business point of view it's very smart, way more revenue generated. If you changed 2 months ago I would say it's still probably on per second. July 1st is when all new activations were per minute. All our clients were given a grace period to change plans and stay on per second - that ended Aug 19. When you renew your plans if you stay on the same one you can stay on per second; however, if you change plans you will be per minute.

My Ride
    BMW E70

oh, I see. I'm probably per second then. I'm not renewing the other 2 plans I have. I signed for 2 different friends when they couldn't get one, One term is up next month and that guy is going to activate on a new plan in his name and the other guy is supposed to be getting his new phone this week, so were cancelling his plan early Fine by me- less stuff for me to worry about

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2