Quantcast
North American police state victims - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: North American police state victims

My Ride
    My wife crazy!

Police will always wear uniforms on warrant knocks for this very reason, and be yelling "police" a lot as they move throughout the house. There will always be more than 3 as well, more like 10. And reading your story, this is the very reason why police are needed.
    Last edited by Traffic_Cop; 02-25-2015 at 07:09 AM.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Law and order(police) is needed in every civilized country... but how could that women differentiate the "police" calls of the rapists from real Police?
    And does one even have time to count the assailants in a home invasion after being woken up in the middle of the night where you cant even see if they have uniforms on?

In reality the police state has no concern for its worker officers... if one was to arrest people living in a home (specially drug dealers that are often armed and loaded in fear of other drug dealers killing/robbing them), breaking down their doors in the middle of the night is the stupidest thing one could do if ones truly values his/her life.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 02-25-2015 at 07:47 AM.

My Ride
    My wife crazy!

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Law and order(police) is needed in every civilized country... but how could that women differentiate the "police" calls of the rapists from real Police?
    And does one even have time to count the assailants in a home invasion after being woken up in the middle of the night where you cant even see if they have uniforms on?

In reality the police state has no concern for its worker officers... if one was to arrest people living in a home (specially drug dealers that are often armed and loaded in fear of other drug dealers killing/robbing them), breaking down their doors in the middle of the night is the stupidest thing one could do if ones truly values his/her life.
    You keep posting and have zero understanding of the law and how it works. To obtain a search warrant for night is practically impossible. And yes. The words "police" across the back and chest in high visibilty wording is generally a give away that the police are there, not bill & bob the robbers.

Furthermore, look at the history of the guy in the story. Hes not exactly an upstanding citizen now is he??.
    Last edited by Traffic_Cop; 02-25-2015 at 08:23 AM.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by Traffic_Cop
    You keep posting and have zero understanding of the law and how it works. To obtain a search warrant for night is practically impossible.
    Night or day, No-knock police invasions were
    "50,000 in 2005, according to Peter Kraska, a criminologist"
    Do you have statistics to backup your claim that night raids are rare?

Not too long ago, in the summer time, is when one of these raids had a flash bang burn an infant... and it was the wrong house too like in other cases.
    And yes. The words "police" across the back and chest in high visibilty wording is generally a give away that the police are there, not bill & bob the robbers.

Furthermore, look at the history of the guy in the story. Hes not exactly an upstanding citizen now is he??.
    The main guy in that article was not convicted of an officers murder, unlike the others who were.

I feel people would be more scared of double guessing someone who claims to be the police then resisting a criminal because everyone knows that cops that make the news so often are trigger happy and also have immunity from killing people.

If citizens were to easily distinguish real police from rapist because of the uniforms, then rapists would only have to adapt to wear SWAT shirts... for them to rob and rape, Im sure they wouldnt care too much about the 'impersonating a police officer' charge on top of the 10 other charges they'd get convicted of.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 02-25-2015 at 09:00 AM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

He has zero understanding of how anything works.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    My wife crazy!

Night or day, No-knock police invasions were
    "50,000 in 2005, according to Peter Kraska, a criminologist"
    Do you have statistics to backup your claim that night raids are rare?

Not too long ago, in the summer time, is when one of these raids had a flash bang burn an infant... and it was the wrong house too like in other cases.
    The main guy in that article was not convicted of an officers murder, unlike the others who were.

I feel people would be more scared of double guessing someone who claims to be the police then resisting a criminal because everyone knows that cops that make the news so often are trigger happy and also have immunity from killing people.

If citizens were to easily distinguish real police from rapist because of the uniforms, then rapists would only have to adapt to wear SWAT shirts... for them to rob and rape, Im sure they wouldnt care too much about the 'impersonating a police officer' charge on top of the 10 other charges they'd get convicted of.
    Haa ha ha!! You are very entertaining.

Here:-

Execution of search warrant
    488. A warrant issued under section 487 or 487.1 shall be executed by day, unless

(a) the justice is satisfied that there are reasonable grounds for it to be executed by night;
    (b) the reasonable grounds are included in the information; and
    (c) the warrant authorizes that it be executed by night.
    R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 488; R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), s. 70; 1997, c. 18, s. 47.

– CCC

An applicant must include a request to perform a night search within the ITO.

A night search will only be granted in "exceptional circumstances".[1] Mere convenience is not enough.[2] The reason for a night search must be found in the text of the ITO to be valid.[3]

A night search that does not comply with s. 488 is invalid and can be quashed. An invalid night search also violates s. 8 of the Charter.[4]

R. v. Sutherland, 2000 CanLII 17034 (ON CA) at para. 25
    Last edited by Traffic_Cop; 02-25-2015 at 12:11 PM.

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Traffic Cop, you have to remember, he's quoting from stuff in the states, and all he knows about law is what he see's on Law & Order and in the movies, plus whatever distorted information he gets from places like naturalnews or Alex Jones.

Trying to use facts to argue with stupid is about as productive as trying to teach the dog to drive.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    My wife crazy!

Originally posted by codetrap
    Traffic Cop, you have to remember, he's quoting from stuff in the states, and all he knows about law is what he see's on Law & Order and in the movies, plus whatever distorted information he gets from places like naturalnews or Alex Jones.

Trying to use facts to argue with stupid is about as productive as trying to teach the dog to drive.
    Yup...he gets burned so much on here that he should change his name from Arash to Road rash

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Lmao somebody please do that....

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Haa ha ha!! You are very entertaining.

Here:-

Execution of search warrant
    488. A warrant issued under section 487 or 487.1 shall be executed by day, unless......
    These arent statistics... 50-40 thousand no-knock raids sounds like a lot... reading how a night raid was performed on a suspect, suspected of having marijuana plants just goes to show the priority of such raids.

----

Tin foil hat on, I think these night raids happen mostly to intimidate drug dealers that dont have the seal of approval from the Cocaine Import Agency.

Other then that, what benefits are gained from a No-knock entry when perps can be surveillanced before hand and can be picked up just before entering their residence and are not able to evidence tamper whats inside.

Third home invasion by fake police
    http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news...y_fake_po.html
    For the third time in a week, city police are investigating a home invasion in which men identifying themselves as police rushed into a home and bound and robbed its occupants.

“We are enormously concerned about this,” said police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi. “This is an egregious violation of the trust that individuals place in police, and we are working very hard to catch them.”

At about 6 a.m., police were called to the 2800 block of W. Garrison Ave. in North Baltimore, where the homeowners said they were sleeping when three men dressed in “police-like clothing” entered the room and placed them in plastic “flex cuff” handcuffs, officials said.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 02-25-2015 at 03:27 PM.

shit people are pretending to be police, we better get rid of the real police so that there is no confusion.

My Ride
    My wife crazy!

These arent statistics... 50-40 thousand no-knock raids sounds like a lot... reading how a night raid was performed on a suspect, suspected of having marijuana plants just goes to show the priority of such raids.

----

Tin foil hat on, I think these night raids happen mostly to intimidate drug dealers that dont have the seal of approval from the Cocaine Import Agency.

Other then that, what benefits are gained from a No-knock entry when perps can be surveillanced before hand and can be picked up just before entering their residence and are not able to evidence tamper whats inside.

Third home invasion by fake police
    http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news...y_fake_po.html
    Was trying to find this for days!! Not propoganda. Reality :-

http://youtu.be/2zyhOW-8Zcc

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

I read he was a ISIS member.... or sure looks like one.. Someone had to cure him...

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    He has zero understanding of how anything works.
    On the contrary. He has a perfect understanding of how EVERYTHING works.

...in his own little messed up version of the world.

My Ride
    335xi 70 c10 84 c10 Indian chief

where is your stats on night raids? Your asking for proof he gave what he could, you give nothing but here say...I think it's time you tucked your tail, shut the fuck up, and closed your browser.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

/Rant

Its a police state.
    Just tonight I got pulled over in the heart of downtown, Granville and Hastings because
    "the person registered to this vehicle is a female" (my mother is the owner and insurer of the van)

Just because my license had expired and I had rackedup $800 in no insurance tickets last year.... their Big Brother camera scanner and laptop picked up my history and thats why they pulled me over.
    (have video of location and cars)

weak.
    It could also be because I had played "freeman on the land" games more then a decade back.

The one pulling me over was an 8/10 hot taller asian lady(srs), with a male officer in the passenger.
    Then another police car pulled up ahead for back up.
    What a waste of resources.

My Ride
    335xi 70 c10 84 c10 Indian chief

???????????? You are questioning their reasoning for pulling you over?

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

I think they pulled me over beacuse I have a history of getting tickets in the van and my license was expired...

They used the excuse of pulling me over because a female is the registered user of the van (which is under my mothers name), but I was a male driving the van.. this spooked them supposedly. (my mothers van insurance allows her to lend the car out too)
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 02-27-2015 at 04:51 AM.

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

I think they pulled me over beacuse I have a history of getting tickets in the van and my license was expired...

They used the excuse of pulling me over because a female is the registered user of the van (which is under my mothers name), but I was a male driving the van.. this spooked them supposedly. (my mothers van insurance allows her to lend the car out too)
    Wow... Just... Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by schurchill39

Wow... Just... Wow.
    Not really shocking when you're dealing with someone with no education, no common sense and is mentally ill.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast