Quantcast
Super crazy police shooting - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Super crazy police shooting

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Stop debating with the least intellectual person in Vancouver.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    I believe there's a law where you'd have give an unarmed person a warning before shooting them.
    If I committed the same killing (in a open carry state) during a brawl with friends... it would be considered attempted murder for the first shot to the stomach, and another murder charge for the second lethal shot.

Lawyers would argue its possible that the 21 year old had mistaken the gun for a taser, as they were being tased before hand, and/or they feared the man to unholster it and shoot... where it was only a struggle to control the weapon, not use it.

I think the shooting officer knew the gun was still in the holster, but because cops have impunity, he knew that his training was expected of him to shoot people terminator style.
    LOL
    So you are telling me that in a life and death situation the cop is supposed to say "TIME OUT" and time stands still and the cops says... "hey man, i'm just warning you that if you keep grabbing my gun (which youve already shot me with) and keep coming at me i might be forced to use my gun on you. Just giving you a warning in case internet critics dispute that I had 'reasonable force' to shoot you."

Life is not like GTA, there is no "pause" button. Keep playing your video games though, seems to make you smarter.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

^

You must be new here, trying to debate facts or reality with Arash is like trying to keep water in a bucket with no bottom. Give up now, he is the most disinformed know-it-all you will ever encounter on any topic other than crazy.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Why the fuck do you people engage Arash? At least zenops is entertaining. But you fucking twits always engage him in debate. I'd understand if he was actually interesting, but he is straight up on drugs/delusional. So why FUCKING bother? If you ignores him, threads wouldnt go to shit on beyond!

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
    Why the fuck do you people engage Arash? At least zenops is entertaining. But you fucking twits always engage him in debate. I'd understand if he was actually interesting, but he is straight up on drugs/delusional. So why FUCKING bother? If you ignores him, threads wouldnt go to shit on beyond!
    QFT
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by ROBOCOP

You know this by first hand experience or by your many years of being a keyboard lawyer? Tell us more theorized stories.
    Originally posted by civic_stylez

If you reach at any point for an officers gun, you will be shot, plain and simple. Buddy looks to be going for the officers pistol.
    But this has been an almost 2 minute backyard brawl before the shots. Lets not forget how young the teens are and how theyve been getting tased.
    In America the police are suppose to work for the citizen and every individual has his/her own rights. Police cant just arrest someone to control a situation. As Jesus would want it.
    Anyway, in reality the teens actions could've been a defensive position too, to stop a weapon from being used against him and his family.
    Because the gun went off... the killed teen may have kept trying to keep control for a fear of getting shot now after the gun discharged in the holster (its even possible the shot officers finger triggered it). The stakes and situation changed then.
    But this doesnt give the moral pass card for the other police officer to start shooting without warning, specially the last shot which was aimed as a lethal one.

On way to fix this is to reprogram (news and Hollywood) Americans that we live in a police state. All that constitution stuff is just bullshit. No more films with cops and jocks have a good old boy brawl after a stupid dispute.

Ive zoomed into the video and added audio to show how the cop acted like a gangster.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 04-17-2015 at 08:21 PM.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by OTown

LOL
    So you are telling me that in a life and death situation the cop is supposed to say "TIME OUT" and time stands still and the cops says... "hey man, i'm just warning you that if you keep grabbing my gun (which youve already shot me with) and keep coming at me i might be forced to use my gun on you. Just giving you a warning in case internet critics dispute that I had 'reasonable force' to shoot you."

Life is not like GTA, there is no "pause" button. Keep playing your video games though, seems to make you smarter.
    He could have shot in the air and aimed for their feet. It was like 9 seconds after the gun in the holster went off that the cop reacted. Lots of time to think while swinging a baton looking harmless as a London Bobby.

My Ride
    8P 3.2

This video is so America.

Just ignore Arash. Anyone who signs a hot wheels car from 1980 wrapped in a cherry flavored condom has to be nuts

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

He could have shot in the air and aimed for their feet. It was like 9 seconds after the gun in the holster went off that the cop reacted. Lots of time to think while swinging a baton looking harmless as a London Bobby.
    Do you have any firearms experience at all? Your retarded statements here make it pretty clear you have absolutely none.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Where are you getting at... feet and shoulders cant be shot out in that climate of group brawl?

Originally posted by frizzlefry
    This video is so America.

Just ignore Arash. Anyone who signs a hot wheels car from 1980 wrapped in a cherry flavored condom has to be nuts
    edit
    Thinking about it more now... good observation actually... kind of like the BMW Gina concept... having a skin wrapped over a Hot Wheel.

And ahh, cherry flavoured? Not Strawberry? do tell about your preference...
    (no homo)
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 04-17-2015 at 10:13 PM.

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

You guys just like to talk to Arash to feel better about yourselves

My Ride
    8P 3.2

Originally posted by rx7boi
    You guys just like to talk to Arash to feel better about yourselves
    He's our fat friend.

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
    That's why I started this thread

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/391006/pr...ictory-thread/

I proclaim that I have won this debate with Arash and it is over.

I dont know what crap you idiots are arguing over.

Back to the topic: The cops could of been much more aggressive if they really wanted. I side 100% with the cops because they were doing their job trying to break up fights with unreasonable and idiotic inbreeds (which in my opinion were fucking strong and were not easy to take down at all).

Should of shot everyone of those idiots in the leg to stop them from gauging out eyes and throwing wide swings... after a cop has been shot
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4