Quantcast
Bombshell: Prosecution Exhibit Shows Backpack Different Color Than One Tsarnaev Carri - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Bombshell: Prosecution Exhibit Shows Backpack Different Color Than One Tsarnaev Carri

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 11:23 AM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Read my previous post, I dont want to repeat myself.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-24-2020 at 09:30 PM.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

I would still like to see pictures of parking lots showing the same since its typical behavior.

EDITED
    I edited my pictures out because I found high quality ones and they didnt match what was said to be multiple inconsistency...

I was trying to post easy visuals to show the hoax but I guess you guys have to actually watch a long, yet professionally made, documentary showing it was a staged event.

Let's Talk About Sandy Hook - Full Documentary
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZbclCel1J8
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 04-16-2015 at 04:31 AM.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-24-2020 at 09:30 PM.

My Ride

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 02:43 PM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride

My Ride

My Ride
    Modded junk

His mind would be blown if he saw the parking lot at an O&G work site. Everyone backed in.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

That would be a sausage driver parking lot... you'd have to factor in women drivers as thats what most teachers are.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by codetrap
    [B] I told you where to look. Any google map of any parking lot that has defined entrances and exits will show this... Like the one from my c2 odd directed ones...

Originally posted by codetrap
    you haven't explained it... You just stated this wasn't normal and pointed at a picture of normal behaviour..
    My post reads...
    "And if its common to have cars parked like that... as so happens in this "typical" school day before the shooting... find me a picture."

To really explain Sandy Hook for me... where are the over 450 kids evacuating the parking lot on the police dash cam??? That is the real question.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

I told you where to look. Any google map of any parking lot that has defined entrances and exits will show this... Like the one from my commute to work this morning....
    That picture shows less then 20 cars with 2 pointing differently.

Also the sections are separated... lets see one whole row like the schools is.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

For every post Arashole makes the collective brain cell count of this site decreases.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride

Attached Images Attached Images  

Arash, I've explained to you why the parking was the way it was. I've shown you examples of the exact same thing in other parking lots to prove it's a pattern. What it appears that you're asking for is a series of photos of THAT parking lot showing the same parking pattern over several different days to prove to you in THAT particular parking lot the parking you see in your photo is normal. That I can't provide you as I can't go back in time and take those pictures for you. All I can do is show you that in a million parking lots, the pattern of parking is the same, which disproves your stupid ass theory that the picture you're ranting about is an anomaly.
    You're wasting your time man... It's like trying to explain to the moon landing conspiracy tards how the moon landings actually did happen. They fixate on stupid random BS and it's impossible to prove them wrong since they fixate on new angles for the conspiracy once you question their current theory. It's an endless loop of them digging up unrelated factoids from some other random website.

One has to recall that the whole reason these people fixate on conspiracy theories is because they are weak willed.

One they need to feel special so they need to believe that they have some form of secret knowledge that no one else knows. Which is why you get all the sheeple shit because he needs to feel special.

Two they typically believe in some form of the just world logical fallacy wherein they need to believe that someone is controlling world events and causing this evil. It's simply not in their psyche to be able to believe the world is not just. That it is a chaotic place where bad stuff happens at random to people through no fault of their own and that there is no rhyme or reason behind these events. It is far more comforting to believe someone is behind all the events, pulling the strings and there is a "villain" upon which to focus your anger instead of shouting your anger into the uncaring void of the universe.

Three they are unable to allow different view points from those that form their world view. As in if your parents raised you to believe that jews are evil and behind all problems in the world, well any news different from that effect has you immediately searching for something, anything to support your fragile psyche's world view. Which is why he trolls the internet for anything written down that supports his psyche's world view and swallows it hook, line, and sinker. Same thing goes with the people who live in Canada but follow Russia Today news. They need to find anything no matter how extreme/biased the source that supports their views so they can sit in their ignorance content in being correct.

TLDR:
    Conspiracy theory belief is incredibly common in the weak willed because their minds refuse to believe the world is unfair and chaotic.
    Last edited by mazdavirgin; 04-16-2015 at 08:28 AM.

My Ride

is it shill to be shill about being shill?

My Ride

My Ride
    '03 ep3

I've said it before, Arash is slowly becoming the type of person that will one day commit some act of violence against the government.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by SmAcKpOo
    I've said it before, Arash is slowly becoming the type of person that will one day commit some act of violence against the government.
    I've said it too. It's a bit of a theme among the crackpots...
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Kinda sad that no real discussion is happening on this.. I do find a lot of the things that are happening in the world are fishy... No one really cared that the US lied about weapons of mass destruction (We all shrugged it off), we all shrug off almost everything now that is in the news.. I mean for centuries governments have lied and covered things up, its a great tactic for power and control.

I was reading on BBC yesterday that 8 government allies of Oleg kalashnikov (Ukranian Opposition politician) have "committed suicide" alone this month.. (We all know whats going on).

Another weird example when a country full of people believed everything they saw/heard from the govt .. Nazi Germany.. and how was the misinformation spread? Media obviously.. and sometimes we look back at it and say.."How did they let this happen, why didn't someone do anything" blah blah

And the scary thing coming up in Canada is this new Terror Bill.. It's all just control of information for governments and feeding the herd what they want us to "feel" and know.

I dunno... It'll be a sad day when everyone stops asking questions and we all just go with the flow..

Edit: I dunno what the fuck this parking shit is all about, but
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast