Quantcast
Bombshell: Prosecution Exhibit Shows Backpack Different Color Than One Tsarnaev Carri - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bombshell: Prosecution Exhibit Shows Backpack Different Color Than One Tsarnaev Carri

Oh yeah, to the point Arash's own pictures show the same fucking backpack, it has whit sides and a black back, just from different angles. Just shows how willfully blind he is so that he can maintain his narrative. Fucking sheep.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

What do you have to say to this
    http://thebostonmarathonbombings.wee...ing-claim.html

Originally posted by sabad66
    Let's just say it was a "false flag"... what's the motive behind it? What good is it to have a bombing pinned on two random dudes?

It's not like the US invaded a country as a result of this... At least the 9/11 conspiracy theory has a motive to start a war in Afghanistan/iraq
    No, lets not "just say".
    It was.
    If you care, rather then flip on the tube for entertainment tonight, you can actually know that it was a staged event from the material that Ive posted already.
    Its pretty clear if you have common sense.
    You just have to have a strong mind from all the shills here that will steer you into doubt before even looking into it.

VT posted new info today.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04...w-it-was-done/

Nitro5's video embed is not showing... one can see it by quoting him to reply... it shows a South Park clip where "they" are basically laughing in our face for what they've done... or\and even at the same time threatening truth seekers that want to go main stream.

Originally posted by nonofyobiz

for every argument there is a counter argument and everything becomes so muddy. we'll never know 100%
    If you analyze this thread, you'd see there hasent been a counter argument... there has been opposition to the idea, but no educational rebuttal.
    Then you'd have to ask yourself... why are members in a car forum doing this? Do they have an agenda? Are they sheeple? Or is trolling world changing events just the best internet high one could have?
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 04-15-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Arash, do you believe the chemtrails project is real?
    Serious question.
    Originally posted by InRich
    I think it should be a MINIMUM payment of 20% across the board for any kinda house. Who can't save 20% nowadays, just stop eating out, drive a japanese shit box, and save, its not hard.. have some fucking discipline. Half you niggers shouldn't even be in the houses you live in now.

we can't all drive X5Ms

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 02:43 PM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

@71/454
    What is it exactly? That all jumbo airplanes are spraying something into the air to make us unhealthy?

Although they have sprayed bacteria over places as close as Winnipeg for experimentation... I dont see why they need to do this because we are bombarded with their stuff in our food, vaccines, water (Ontario has fluoride), household products, bathing and aesthetic items... the list goes on and on.

In Austrailia, a Commonwealth puppet country like ours, they are changing the laws to if you dont vaccinate, they cut off child and welfare benefits. Its already started in one county\province.
    This is whats to come to Canada. The poor wont have a choice and later we'd probably see it effect the middle class.
    Vaccine are a great tool to dumb down the population, get them on drugs, and eventually pour people into the prision system to work for 1 dollar a day. The elites are constantly scheming ways to enslave people like in their past.

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Vaccine are a great tool to dumb down the population, get them on drugs, and eventually pour people into the prision system to work for 1 dollar a day. The elites are constantly scheming ways to enslave people like in their past.
    Arash you never fail to deliver!
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by codetrap
    So, you believe everything you read. Tell me again, what is the point of this false flag event? What exactly did it accomplish?
    First, it brings into play Russian terrorist in our minds. Russia being a country which we're indirectly having a war with... specially with sending 200 Canadian troops there.

Secondly exercising Martial law. Controlling people from leaving their house and having us programmed with such ideas.

Third, we have a Muslim citizen thats integrated into our society... a regular guy which turns out to be our worse enemy. This conditions us to watch and report our own neighbors and friends in-case they're surprise terrorist.

Lastly, Boston and Sandyhook are major staged events with many crisis actors. Doing this on such a large scale is a new tried tactic to sell propaganda.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-25-2020 at 12:11 PM.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Did you read the thread and see the video I posted on Sandyhook? It was staged.

Sandyhook could be about taking away guns... but I think its more to do with "us" fighting the terrorist abroad then having "ISIS" do a mass shooting in our schools.

I havent looked into it the main reason as to why, so much.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 04-15-2015 at 09:00 PM.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Your perpetuating disinformation.
    My signature link has the 911 event shown on the American bills. The whole sequence, in its ordered denomination, and all bills folded 3 times, the same way. That is all the evidence one needs to know it was a inside job.
    Theres no need to investigate the dust samples... apply simple physics knowledge, or find Saudi fingerprints as member Thales likes to blame.

So lets look at your link there... the first picture... common sense lets us know that in no staged parking lot are you going to find all the cars parked like that.

p.s. so you claim that I have dismissed factual counter arguments.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 04-15-2015 at 09:34 PM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Oh Arash, you wouldn't even know where to start if someone made you think for yourself. You can't do it.

Shill, sheep, Arash, it's all the same word. Fuck are you gullible due to a complete lack of ability to reason.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Are you in your discredit (with your name calling) shill bot mode right now? :p
    Originally posted by 01RedDX
    Didn't read it, didn't address one single solitary point and you expect us to take anything you post seriously? Do you know what the words discussion, debate, discourse even mean?
    Yes I do, do you?
    I present my case... then you come in here to divert our attention to your disinfo site.
    Why dont you address the simple parking lot anomaly.
    Do you have common sense... if so, please tell us why teachers and parents of Sandyhook would all park that way.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 04-15-2015 at 09:43 PM.

My Ride

You display a clear lack of ability to even consider that you may be wrong, that should be your first clue to your delusions. Reasonable, free thinking people who haven't been brainwashed are able to objectively view opposing points of view and determine if they are absurd or not. You are not capable of this, you decide what to believe and then search out fabricated items from your shadow leaders to quantify it.

Your own behaviour is a direct and clear representation of your complete inability to think for yourself, you are just too deluded to see it. It's black and white to everyone else.

One day, you'll be right about ONE thing, it's inevitable when you cast that wide a net. Then, you'll be impossible to shut up and your descent into oblivion will be complete.

Enjoy!

If ignorance truly is bliss, Arash is in utopia.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 04-15-2015 at 09:56 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Stop engaging him.

Jesus Christ. Just stop engaging him. That's all it takes.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-25-2020 at 11:39 AM.

My Ride

Originally posted by A790
    Stop engaging him.

Jesus Christ. Just stop engaging him. That's all it takes.

I'll try! It's literally like asking someone not to watch a train wreck though as they're driving by.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

I would like someone who isnt a shill to put their reputation on the line and explain why the parking lot, with all the cars parked in the same direction, is a natural event.
    And go...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast