Quantcast
Bombshell: Prosecution Exhibit Shows Backpack Different Color Than One Tsarnaev Carri - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Bombshell: Prosecution Exhibit Shows Backpack Different Color Than One Tsarnaev Carri

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by JAYMEZ
    Kinda sad that no real discussion is happening on this..
    Then start a thread, but ban Arash from it. People like this...

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Your perpetuating disinformation.
    My signature link has the 911 event shown on the American bills. The whole sequence, in its ordered denomination, and all bills folded 3 times, the same way. That is all the evidence one needs to know it was a inside job.
    ...completely convolute a topic with non intelligent BS, and are incapable of looking at it with any rational thought. Further, all they do is convince people not to question anything, because they don't want to look like or be associated with the nut jobs.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Questioning things, especially Government, is a responsibility of the people. A huge one. The issue here Jaymez is that this conspiracy shill just blindly throws conspiracy hysterics about absolutely everything and we're all sick of his tripe. He has no validity. If a rational person presented a rational debate using rational thoughts, it would get traction.

Unfortunately for Arash, he's defeated his own cause here with his massive hysteria about EVERYTHING so now his rants fall on deaf ears. He's nonsensical and destroys any legitimate conversation and is too fucking stupid to see it.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 04-16-2015 at 11:26 AM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-24-2020 at 09:30 PM.

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 02:43 PM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

I see what you guys mean haha. Id love to have a good debate on the world views based on reasonable facts and no crazy peeps in it :P
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    '03 ep3

We laid off 14 people from the office yesterday. As I entered the building I noticed 4 Car-2-Go's parked in a line. Clearly the 1% is out to get us.

Make sense no?

My Ride

If you guys were paying any attention to the Holocaust remembrance day in Isreal, you'd hear the last surviving paid actors from that sham still towing the line 70 years later. They must have been paid very, very well.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by SmAcKpOo
    We laid off 14 people from the office yesterday. As I entered the building I noticed 4 Car-2-Go's parked in a line. Clearly the 1% is out to get us.

Make sense no?

Wait wait wait wait....let me answer this for him.

He doesn't want to repeat himself and you should be checking is previous post.

All if you are Shills!!!

Here's a blah blah blah blah and here's the proof!

https://youtu.be/BROWqjuTM0g

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by codetrap
    Arash, I've explained to you why the parking was the way it was. I've shown you examples of the exact same thing in other parking lots to prove it's a pattern. What it appears that you're asking for is a series of photos of THAT parking lot showing the same parking pattern over several different days to prove to you in THAT particular parking lot the parking you see in your photo is normal. That I can't provide you as I can't go back in time and take those pictures for you. All I can do is show you that in a million parking lots, the pattern of parking is the same, which disproves your stupid ass theory that the picture you're ranting about is an anomaly.

Given back to back stalls that are totally empty, people will invariably pull through, driving over the yellow line, so that they can leave easily... unless they're blocked by another car occupying it. Net effect is that all the cars face the same direction.
    what you have shown is nothing like ive asked and matching to Sand Hook. I did not ask for several days of photos.
    Your reading comprehension is either seriously lacking or of course you and the other guys here are spamming the thread.

JAYMEZ if you really want to look into it, the 3-4 documentaries that Ive suggested, show you the truth but I guess we all have too precious of time to actually debate substance here.
    Rather its lets belittle Arash and spam the thread into oblivion.

^^ If seen the majority of the documentaries.. And I remember being on Reddit when they posted the live feed to the cop radios, and I think I posted on here saying how what the news was saying vs the news was saying was REALLY off.

I think people are hating on you because of your approach with the "your way or the highway".. Right away people will attack you and your argument becomes invalid..

I personally think a lot of the stuff was wacky, and I think it was the same day the GMO stuff was in congress. So who knows... I wouldn't be surprised if it was government planned , and I also wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't..
    Im on the fence, I truly don't trust the government or news agency to tell the entire truth. They let off corrupt gov't members with crack addictions, over spending and using the publics money for personal use (They get slapped on the hand for it), if this happen to anyone in the public they would go to jail.

I also hate how our economy is so reliant on one natural resource when its going to truly cost us all in the long run.. Or how Nestle can buy millions of gallons of water from BC for $2 .. ya $2.0.... like what the fuck. But I am glad people like Elon Musk are around and other people like him who are creating new ideas to get us moving forward.

Yah I went off topic.. lol
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Take JRSC00LUDE for an example. He goes around reading threads, making comments... most of the time he'll cue into one of my threads and take the time to call me loony toones.. yet never debate on any substance that Ive laid out. Is he too busy to watch one of my recommended films and critically counter it?

There is some kind of mental block or agenda to never actually address anything in the video documentaries but trolls and jests because he probably knows the truth... but whats damaging is the rat race and main stream media zombie members here that will see hes kind of posts and write off the conspiracies Ive laid down.

Maybe for most people its just easier to shut off critical thinking and just sheeple along with what ever the government dishes out.
    Like believing some guy in the caves of Afghanistan bypassed the air defenses of the most militarized country in the world and some how had one of the most important buildings in the US, housing all the shadow banking books and fraud investigations, to crumble symmetrically at free fall speed yet having no plane hit it.

Maybe one day you'll have time to watch what Ive mentioned and will open the eyes of the sheeple here.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 04-16-2015 at 03:05 PM.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-24-2020 at 09:29 PM.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Oh did you counter my arguments, its not like we verbally spoke... its all written down. Please point me to where you made an actual counter claim. Im sure the Beyond sheeple respect you very much and will like to see you validate what you are saying.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-24-2020 at 09:29 PM.

My Ride

No, we gave up trying to reason with your blinded, brainwashed ass years ago. Enough people have wasted time and effort to pick apart all your crap to have you roundly ignore it all and call names instead. I enjoy calling you out so new people don't get sucked into your idiocy and delusions. It would be great if people could have informed conversations around here about notable events, you just make it impossible.

YOU refuse to listen to anything YOU don't believe. You are disinformed and ignorant and nothing will change that hence the treatment you receive.

Go. Away. Shill.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 11:23 AM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Sorry codetrap Im not going to keep repeating myself. Maybe brainiac Thales can step in here and explain what conditions need to be met to find a similar parked parking lot.

Why dont you research the police dash cam footage and how no mass evacuation is seen in it.
    The point of our debate is finding the truth about Sandy Hook... if you honestly care about the truth... please explain this. If you dont want to, thats fine. It will just be another point that no one in this forum will speak up to.
    This means I win.
    I win.

Funny how when police showed up at the school, there was a foot police chase of a suspect into the woods. Was this a diverted event to keep conspiracy theorists attention away from the staged event? Who knows.

My Ride

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    This means I win.
    I win.
    Just because you keep THINKING you win doesn't make it true.
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 11:22 AM.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Ultracrepidarian

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast