Auto or Manual? : Auto
    Odometer Reading : 272,000
    Location of Vehicle : Evanston, Calgary
    Description :

2006 Nissan Pathfinder LE
    Auto, fully loaded with sunroof
    Dark blue
    272,000km
    Bose 6 CD player, dual climate, dual heated leather, no rips or blemishes in leather, power sunroof
    Trailer hitch

The previous owner bought it from Stadium Nissan (at 100,000km) and worked in Olds, he drove it to and from Evanston everyday (total 160km Mon-Fri, he showed me his business card to prove he worked as a Psychologist for AHS at a hospital there…)…I bought it in June 2014 drove it daily for a few months and have taken it on two camping trips over the summer and have only driven it occasionally through the winter…

-currently on stock 17inch stock rims plastidipped black with 265/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler STs with about 50% tread…I may be able to include a separate set of Goodyear UltraGrip Ice winter tires with lots of tread left (10/32 or 8mm), the pictures shown are with these winters on (note they are also 265/70/17, slightly bigger than stock, look better but does not rub or anything at all), the last pic is with the current set on all seasons

-hose rerouting of transmission cooling has been done to address the common coolant leaking into tranny fluid issue, transmission itself was rebuilt about 45,000km ago by Calgary Transmission, I have the receipt available from the previous owner

-just replaced the original factory radiator, which are prone to cracking, with a Spectra Premium, $260 from Part Source in Calgary + $20 for rad cap from Nissan

-brand new windshield from CalAlta back in the summer 2014

The only issues, if you can even call them that, are:

1. -at least 1 of the TPMS sensors need replacing, indicator on dash is solid yellow, I just ignore it as I check tire pressures myself (they are $90 each at Nissan, 50-60 if you go aftermarket)

2. -check engine light comes on every 300-400 km with P420 and P430 code, this is common with Pathfinders of this year and officially points to downstream O2 sensors readings too high, which points to cat converters, if you test drive the car and have a mechanic look over it, you will see that there are no signs indicating clogged or underperforming cats…I’ve ignored it all this time as it is not an urgent issue, I’ve owned this SUV since June of 2014 and put about 10,000km on it, it still gets roughly 450km on a tank with city driving, I’ll throw in the code reader for the next owner to read and clear the light when it comes on

Reason for selling….looking for another Pathfinder with lower km and V8 power (the VQ in this one is not too shabby though, 266hp and 288ft /lbs of torque) and going down to just one vehicle.

Asking Price : $6,000

Contact Information
    E-Mail : [email protected] or PM

Pictures :

Last edited by Canucks3322; 06-20-2015 at 12:39 AM.

BUMP $6000

One good thing about this SUV is it has some utility, if not more utility, than a truck, I just did my deck and transported 14 foot lumber no problem, the Pathfinder is one of the few SUV's where you can just lift the glass part only of the trunk lid, so you just pop up the glass and load in your lumber all the way to the front seat and it sits tilted upwards like in a bed of truck, quick and easy, it stuck out the back window maybe about 3 feet at the most....I dont even know how you would transport 14 foot lumber in a normal truck without it being a huge pain with it sticking out and what not..
    Last edited by Canucks3322; 06-20-2015 at 12:39 AM.

Bump $6,000!

Bump
    Last edited by Canucks3322; 08-03-2015 at 10:53 PM.