Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Dash cam footage of vandalism

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Default Dash cam footage of vandalism

Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

^ hope they catch that guy - no excuse to molest someone's vehicle like that.

I know we all hate trucks parked in multiple spots (which I'm not even sure this was) but shouldn't go past putting notes on the vehicle.

My Ride
    2008 Nissan Titan

Look at how crooked that asshole parked

My Ride
    Bikes.Car.Truck

Originally posted by avishal26

I know we all hate trucks parked in multiple spots (which I'm not even sure this was) but shouldn't go past putting notes on the vehicle.
    I agree. Permanent marker all over the thing. Super shitty thing to do over a park job.

In the words of Travolta from Pulp Fiction,

"What's more chicken-shit than fuckin' with a mans automobile? I mean don't fuck with another mans vehicle. It's just against the rules."
    Looking around
    Wondering what became
    Of what I once knew

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

yeah he's a lot more than "to avoid door dings" he's taking up 2 spots, maybe 3 with his nose sticking across the line, in a crowded lot, he's not completely innocent, but the vandal is way out of line.
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    AP1 / CRV

Originally posted by Thaco
    yeah he's a lot more than "to avoid door dings" he's taking up 2 spots, in a crowded lot, he's not completely innocent, but the vandal is way out of line.
    yup. definitely parked like a shithead. just deserved a little vaseline in his door handles

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by lil*tymer
    Look at how crooked that asshole parked
    But he was parked "way in the back", and only "a little angled"

I agree though, if you're going to do that do an asshole truck, use that temporary paint that dealerships and race tracks use, not a fucking sharpie.

So use some rubbing alcohol and remove the marker, not like his vehicle was ruined.

And don't park like a dick.

My Ride
    16' Tacoma Offroad

I flip mirrors backwards

My Ride
    8P 3.2

Yeah. "Oh we parked far away blah blah". That douche parked his truck horribly. The marker will come off easy. He's lucky he didn't get keyed.

And what is it with "my new truck" and people parking them like assholes. Trucks are cheap. That's why they sell so many. Buddy. It's a truck. Not a Porsche. My hatchback is more expensive.

Vandalizing vehicles is extremely low, but that video was hilarious. "Angled it a little bit"
    But really, no permanent damage was done to the vehicle so it's not all that big of a deal. Only now, everyone who watches that news segment now knows he is one of those douchebags who can't park.

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 02:33 PM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

Originally posted by frizzlefry

And what is it with "my new truck" and people parking them like assholes. Trucks are cheap. That's why they sell so many. Buddy. It's a truck. Not a Porsche. My hatchback is more expensive.
    Definitely parked like a dick and I won't ever do that cause I'm too scared to get keyed buttttt...

Some people have to work hard and long to buy a new truck. Maybe it's the first new vehicle he's ever bought and is really proud of it. You have a really shitty attitude and based on your sig I assume you drive an A3 which isn't nicer then his truck at all.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

My Ride
    8P 3.2

Originally posted by codetrap
    Really? My F150 is 58k MSRP. Besides... what the vehicle costs doesn't matter. If it's all they can afford, then it's priceless to them.

Aaaanyways. There's no excuse at all to vandalize the guys truck. A "you park like a douche" is more than sufficient. Vandalizing it is just stupid.
    58k? Hey! Thats what my hatchback cost! Seriously. 57k brand new.

Really, anyone who worships their car will take extra care to park it nice. Ask my wife, my parking habits drive her nuts. Never next to an SUV or truck (esp an acura suv) and always perfectly in the lines.

This whole "oh gee it was a brand new truck" line is bullshit. The guy parked like a cunt, has to wash it by hand as a result.

Was curious to see how big the lot was, since he parked "furthest away".

https://goo.gl/maps/wSujR

Just about as accurate as the "little bit angled".

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 02:32 PM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    8P 3.2

Originally posted by ddduke

Definitely parked like a dick and I won't ever do that cause I'm too scared to get keyed buttttt...

Some people have to work hard and long to buy a new truck. Maybe it's the first new vehicle he's ever bought and is really proud of it. You have a really shitty attitude and based on your sig I assume you drive an A3 which isn't nicer then his truck at all.
    Sorry but it is. I can't haul a fridge, I concede. And I'm horrible at moving parties unless you have a large quantity of small boxes. But it is an A3 with an adjustable magnetic suspension, 3.2 VR6 engine, AWD and...well. Yes it is a nicer vehicle to drive. Its a luxed out GTI R32 basically. Go tell anyone who owns, or has driven, a GTI R32 and say..."well the F150 is just as nice"

I don't mean to sound crass. Or like a dick. But, I'm not the one who parked like a twat and then blamed the niceness of my vehicle for doing it. Buddy in the vehicle brought in the "niceness" of his truck as a justification. I'm simply shitting all over that. I don't care if its a Lexus, Bimmer, Audi, Phaeton, or a classic 'vette (like the one that I saw parked across two spaces and got a lipstick swear job for it)....don't park like a dick then say "oh but my car is blah blah blah." Dude parked like a dick. The fact that he said "I just parked my brand new truck..." don't care. Learn to park. You are not a unique flower. You are not rich, especially in Alberta. Even if you were...learn to park.

Just venting on the entitlement issues some truck guys seem to have when it comes to parking. Like their truck is some amazing vehicle.

My car cost the same as an F-150 apparently. But they only sold a few thousand of them in north America with a 3.2 engine. So running the numbers my car is more special than a truck. But you will never see me parking like a dick and then justifying it by saying my car is somehow special even though its one of the most commonly sold vehicles in north America.

Truck driver entitlement to park like a twat. That's really what I'm ranting about.
    Last edited by frizzlefry; 05-11-2015 at 10:21 PM.

My Ride
    8P 3.2

Originally posted by codetrap
    Audi A3? Damn they're expensive! I'm not denying he didn't park like a diuchebag in the least, but nobody deserves to be vandalized. That's just wrong on every level. There's no excuse for that and no justification. Today it's for bad parking, tomorrow because he went through a school zone too slow....
    Heh. Just the brief experiment they did with throwing the 3.2 engine in it. And market testing the magnetic suspension they eventually threw in the R8. Not a common A3. They ended up marking a lot of them down in the states after a year because nobody wanted to spend that much on a hatchback. But 57k was the MSRP

And while I am not a proponent for vandalizing cars...if you park like that then get marker one your one of a million truck (which washes off) don't cry about it to the media like you are a victim. That moves you beyond bad parker to an entitled douche. Which this guy totally is.

Society taught a lesson. A harmless lesson. That you deserved.
    Last edited by frizzlefry; 05-11-2015 at 10:39 PM.

My Ride
    none

he was totally parked like a fuck wad. and as close to the door as he could get too. The marker will come off easy... lesson learned. I'm not saying it's right to do that, but I do see why someone would take the time to let him know he is not the only one who wants to park.

The truck owner works at Capital Motors (see shirt), a GM dealer in Regina. I assume the truck was a loaner as he is an employee. The truck was parked at the Southland Mall on a Sunday, 100 acres of parking and it is never more than 10% occupied and even then it would be on December 24th.

You have no right to dish out what is deemed justice as you wish, no matter the situation. There is a proper avenue for those who care to make a phone call. The ego is an interesting thing, gets you into more trouble than you think from road rage to marking up a vehicle on a Sunday morning. Did the guy doing the marker dance look to be all there in the head? Looked to be a borderline spastic mental looking for trouble. Looks like he found it, or rather the camera found him.

People need to mind their own business and lighten up. Maybe a little cancer gives the ego driven spastics something to ponder while reflecting on the life they lived. One can hope.
    Last edited by CanmoreOrLess; 05-11-2015 at 11:22 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast