Quantcast
Fraud update from my store. Spill over into social media - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11

Thread: Fraud update from my store. Spill over into social media

Originally posted by FixedGear

Ahem http://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_...z-kids-calgary (read all 27 reviews there)
    That doesn't look good at all, you can never please customers 100% but thats pretty messed up. I still stick to my stance on not giving them their money back though

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Originally posted by Rocket1k78

That doesn't look good at all, you can never please customers 100% but thats pretty messed up. I still stick to my stance on not giving them their money back though
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/kacz-kids-calgary

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Lol holy fuck that's a lot of bad reviews.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

How is there 29 bad reviews, 3 favorable ones and it works out to 4.5 star rating overall? Why do they ignore the 1 star ratings from being counted?

Last edited by Cos; 12-28-2016 at 03:22 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Originally posted by sabad66

i actually read all of these reviews on the bus this morning. they all seemed legit with full details that only real customers could have provided unless someone has a LOT of time on their hands.
    Yeah...

The worst experience of shopping in my life. No responsibility! No respect!
    They are the biggest crooks I have ever seen. No sense of business just wanna rob people.The owner himself is a low life crook.
    Pros - Loads of product, and knowledgeable staff. Cons - Horrible service. Grumpy, rude, and condescending. They turned their phone off rather than answer it. Result - I will never shop there again.
    Worst customer service experience ever! Will spend my money elsewhere
    Was going to look and try out car seats. Was told not allowed to touch the seats and they are all the same. Extremely poor and argumentative sales associates. Not worth bothering to look here.
    Terrible service! Bought a grobag there and brought it home to try it on my 5 month old. He put the edge of it in his mouth and it got a little wet and the red dots starting bleeding into the white part of the bag! So I called and asked to exchange for a different color and they won't deal with it, they said I will need to deal with the manufacturer! I think that is ridiculous! They have terrible return and exchange policies and their overall customer service stinks. I will never go back here. There are many great kids stores in the city with great customer service and product selection!
    If there was a way to give "no stars", I would. Not very nice people staff the store. You can find just about everything in the store somewhere else cheaper...and without the attitude. Awful. I've had nothing but bad experiences here.
    I could go on. I find all of these to be exactly as I described, and there are more that are as brutal as these. Most of those are the only review the poster ever posted. I would never base an opinion of a company based on the morons that post stuff like this. There are some legit complaints, but if you run a business you will see that there is no pleasing everyone. One of these idiots wanted to return something that their kid sucked on causing the colors to run. How is this the problem of the business you bought it from? Why wouldn't you deal with the manufacturer?

Reading the reviews leaves the impression they pissed of a couple of vengeful soccer moms with lots of time on their hands.

Originally posted by GTS4tw

http://www.yelp.com/biz/kacz-kids-calgary
    Had me confused for a second, i thought there was 2 different yelp sites. The first one posted by fixed had all the negative reviews and the one you posted showed only 3 reviews.

Theyre actually kind of sneaky with the way they make the link to the non recommended reviews, its not high lighted so unless you're looking for it you could easily over look it. how do they decide which one is recommended?

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Originally posted by GTS4tw

Yeah...

I could go on. I find all of these to be exactly as I described, and there are more that are as brutal as these. Most of those are the only review the poster ever posted. I would never base an opinion of a company based on the morons that post stuff like this. There are some legit complaints, but if you run a business you will see that there is no pleasing everyone. One of these idiots wanted to return something that their kid sucked on causing the colors to run. How is this the problem of the business you bought it from? Why wouldn't you deal with the manufacturer?

Reading the reviews leaves the impression they pissed of a couple of vengeful soccer moms with lots of time on their hands.
    While I do agree with you, those reviews date back to 2009 ... thats a long time for a couple soccer moms to hold a grudge

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Ya some of those aren't accurate at all. Trying out car seats was the exact reason I went to them in the first place. It's a challenge finding child seats that work in the back of a 911 or the Black Series. Leave drivers license up front, walk in and out with as many seats as you want to test fit.

Maybe I should go out there and post a positive review haha.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

The interesting thing is that one business I know of also has a ton of the hidden reviews, but they're all 5 stars - so it goes both ways. It's obvious that the quality of customer service and experience is evident in these reviews.

EDIT: I've not been trying to bring this guy down, just trying to point out that a different approach would improve his companies reputation.

My Ride
    Ford F150

Originally posted by Rocket1k78

how do they decide which one is recommended?
    We get millions of reviews from our users, so we use automated software to recommend the ones that are most helpful for the Yelp community. The software looks at dozens of different signals, including various measures of quality, reliability, and activity on Yelp
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230, 1968 Chevy Impala

Originally posted by sabad66

begs the question... if customer service is so shitty, prices aren't the best, return policy sucks balls... what is the advantage of going here? to be fair a lot of the reviews are from 2013 and earlier so hopefully they have improved and fired this Donna character.
    Donna is awesome! She is our head receiver though now as she is better tailored to off floor work.

I;m sure a lot of you would not be surprised by the amount of racism my staff experience because they are not white/they have an accent that can sometimes be a bit tough to understand.

Never understood why people assume we were so pricey. were just not on sale all the time like toys r us.

How we are different is toys r us may carry one colour, but we got em all. Hard to be different other than that. I suppose we also carry some better quality stuff. I have worked very hard to train my staff and hold them to much higher expectations over the last 2 years.

Our return policy isn't that brutal. I think if you assemble something or rip open the packaging to a point where its not re sellable is fair to say tough, its yours.

Our goal is to make sure you are making a proper informed decision at the time of purchase and you were helped to find something that suites your needs.

Our returns are not huge at all which is an indicator we are doing our job.

TO address the reviews, yea we had some pretty bad staff that we have cleaned house with over the last few years. Finding good reliable staff back in 2007-2012 was brutal! Its also helped that we got the "founding generation" off the floor.

If you look at the majority of those yelp reviews, they are relatively old.

My google reviews are a little more accurate of the experience, still you get entitled douche bags leaving bad ones that exaggerate the issue and hardly any one takes the time to leave a good one.\

I have only been involved in the business myself for a few years so I have a long ways to go up, thats for sure.
    Last edited by cycosis; 05-29-2015 at 11:15 PM.
    1968 Impala: Status: Stored
    1977 Dodge Triple E RV: Sold
    1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL: Sold
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230: Cruising
    2000 Bluebird TC2000: Build phase of skoolie project
    2018 Rav4 XLE: New baby friendly daily

My Ride
    2018 Audi RS3

I've found some higher end products cheaper at your store vs Toys R Us, I cross shop all the websites before we set out to buy something. Some things are cheaper some are on par, and a few are slightly higher but at least I have a person who knows their products to talk to.

As for the staff, I've found them to be very helpful. I went there looking for stroller, mattress, and baby carriers and while I did not end up buying from you - the staff spent a lot of time giving me a ton of advice in what to look for. The reason I did not buy from you, was because after the knowledge and the research done after, you did not carry the manufacturer I decided on. Your staff were no pressure which was awesome.

You get people who you cannot please, period.

Any more issues with your point of sale terminals? I may be down next weekend to buy something and yes, it's cheaper at your store vs Toys R Us (already checked), but after your recent posts I want to be sure my CC is safe. I just have to decide if I need it or can live without it.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11