Quantcast
Help my son raise funds for cancer (Minh and Graham shave for Karam) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Help my son raise funds for cancer (Minh and Graham shave for Karam)

My Ride
    Audi

Default Help my son raise funds for cancer (Minh and Graham shave for Karam)

One of my son's best friends has leukemia. His friend Karam is 6, and this is his 2nd fight with leukemia. Their school has organized a fundraiser to support Kids Cancer Care - which was the charity that Karam and his family selected. Kids Cancer Care (http://www.kidscancercare.ab.ca/) provides kids living with cancer programs to help kids through their cancer journey

Graham (my son) wants to help raise money to support his school’s fundraiser and independently decided the way to do that was to shave his lid in support of Karam. His goal was… $39. Being a proud and supportive parent, I’m going to help him and of course I’m shaving my lid too.

I’m asking for contributions to support this - we've exceeded our goal within the first week, but still have another week to go so any contributions from the beyond community is appreciated. Yes, if I can get some significant contributions from beyond i'll post pics of my bald ass head after this is done.

Graham will be providing the funds we’ve raised to the school on June 5th, so I will be closing this off on June 4th.

If you can support us, please do it via our GoFundMe site: http://www.gofundme.com/v45qb7y

Note: This is not a direct contribution to a charity, it's a contribution to my son's campaign which will be turned over in its entirety to the school's campaign which will be given to the charity.

So close to $1500!!!
    Success is the ultimate revenge.