Quantcast
Nine killed during bible study class in Charleston, SC - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nine killed during bible study class in Charleston, SC

Originally posted by Gman.45

My point with the two white kids story is that there are piles and piles of black on white crime and murder, and it's exceedingly rare, as in a partial percentage point, that these are ever declared "hate crimes". It never comes up. Yet when a white person inflicts violence on blacks, or even yells on a store mic in walmart, it's the very first words out of authorities and the media's mouths - HATE CRIMES.
    So is there any proof that the story you linked to was racially motivated? Because there doesn't seem to be any. You mention that black on white crime isn't documented as hate crimes but you don't give any indication as to why it would be. There needs to be a motive involved, and most cases (including the one you use as an example) seem to have the motive of rape or robbsry. In this case it is very clearly racism. Can you not comprehend the difference or are you just too damn lazy and going to blindly charge ahead with the narrative you've gotten from other websites? If so I'd recommend going to ones with a better class of anti-anti-racists, because I'm seeing this done better in other spots

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    G6

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    Churches, whether you are a believer or not, are generally considered safe havens for people.
    Maybe 20 years ago. Today Western air strikes against IS and Saudi strikes against the Hothis intentionally target mosques...

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    we need to re-evaluate the steps we, as a part of humanity, are taking to prevent it from happening again. Because clearly, it's not working.
    Why bother? We know the US isn't gonna ban firearms that allow you to inflict mass casualties. Some retard at the NRA has already come out and said that the pastor not being able to have a concealed weapon is the problem... At the Texas university where they recently had a shooting students are now allowed to carry concealed firearms... So honestly, if the discussion is dead to start, why should we even bother having it? Americans don't want gun control. I recommend we just bury our heads and return to pretending that "terrorism", which kills almost nobody in the Western world when compared to gun violence, is the real problem we need to focus on.

Wow gman has gone full retard. Sorry but I'm a news junkie and I don't recall the last mass murder in a church... Apparently it happens so often that we just don't hear about it.... Yeah okay.

Why should the headlines of a major mass murder be made out to be a media conspiracy? There's no agenda there anyone is chasing. It's a senseless despicable murderous rampage... Pretty simple no? No conspiracy here to be found.

Go back to your bunker gman. Enjoy your solitary confinement with your other conspiracy buddies.

Feruk- in the United States it is a dead debate.. That was my first comment I made on this thread as Obama went on TV to push the anti gun agenda. While rightfully doing so it doesn't stand a chance because murder and guns are a way of life in the USA.

Originally posted by BavarianBeast
    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

in any thread like this (here and in many other forums) these stats get brought up and I keep asking what the connection is between crime-related murders (ie gangs, robberies, disputes between people known to each other) and the topic at hand. If a mother drowns her kids do you walk into a thread and say 'yeah well a thousand people got killed by mules last year"?

Originally posted by gwill
    Feruk- in the United States it is a dead debate.. That was my first comment I made on this thread as Obama went on TV to push the anti gun agenda. While rightfully doing so it doesn't stand a chance because murder and guns are a way of life in the USA.
    after Sandy Hook the outrage from the NRA and GOP was so high that gun laws ended up being loosened I'm some jurisdictions. At this point liberal areas have gun laws so tight that they are basically nitpicking (number of bullets in a clip) while conservative areas are allowing you to wander around with anything short of a tank. At this point it'd be best to just keep quiet and not stir up the gun nuts or people in Alabama will have nuclear capabilities

VV true, although I missed my own point. They'll never get all the guns away from law abiding citizens (nor should they) but there is some common sense stuff that is getting swept away in 2nd Ammendment fever like background checks
    Last edited by Antonito; 06-19-2015 at 04:34 PM.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by Antonito
    after Sandy Hook the outrage from the NRA and GOP was so high that gun laws ended up being loosened I'm some jurisdictions. At this point liberal areas have gun laws so tight that they are basically nitpicking (number of bullets in a clip) while conservative areas are allowing you to wander around with anything short of a tank. At this point it'd be best to just keep quiet and not stir up the gun nuts or people in Alabama will have nuclear capabilities
    You can't really blame the people who bitch though. It seems like every time a criminal breaks the law and uses a firearm in an illegal manner, the answer trotted out by people is to take them away from everyone. Not punish criminals.

Probably because the vast majority of people are incredibly ignorant when it comes to both gun laws and guns themselves. And have no problem demanding laws that don't impact them.
    Last edited by FraserB; 06-19-2015 at 04:10 PM.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

in any thread like this (here and in many other forums) these stats get brought up and I keep asking what the connection is between crime-related murders (ie gangs, robberies, disputes between people known to each other) and the topic at hand. If a mother drowns her kids do you walk into a thread and say 'yeah well a thousand people got killed by mules last year"?
    This murder wasn't a crime?

If a mother drowns her kids do you walk into a thread and say 'yeah well a thousand people got killed by mules last year"?
    Is the mule also drowning kids? I'm not sure you made the point you thought you made
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

This fire needs more fuel

2007 church shooting stopped by a person that was concealed carrying

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_assam

Originally posted by GTS4tw

This murder wasn't a crime?
    cute

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

Is the mule also drowning kids? I'm not sure you made the point you thought you made
    nah that's the point I'm going for, is that it's two generally unrelated issues with different causes and solutions

In general murder has nothing to do with the color of the victim. If someone has the drugs/money/sex/turf that a criminal wants, he'll kill that person regardless of colour. if you want to stop this sort of thing, stopping racism has very little to do with it

In this case the murders were solely caused by racism. Stopping racism is literally the only solution to this.

But for some reason people want to distract from the conversation about racism by talking about events that have nothing to do with racism. I'd really like to know what that reason is

I understand that in the modern day with assholes like Al Sharpton screaming about everything being racist it can be ridiculous in some cases and should be treated with skepticism, but this? Come on people it's a little concerning

Wow gman has gone full retard. Sorry but I'm a news junkie and I don't recall the last mass murder in a church... Apparently it happens so often that we just don't hear about it.... Yeah okay.
    If I've gone full retard, you were born one. Again, in a 25 year period sample of the last 30 years or so, there was 189 people killed in Churches. Depending on how you define a mass shooting, there have been several between 5 and 10 deaths, and the most recent falls into that category. You're making my point - which is you claim to NOT HAVE HEARD OF THEM, despite being a "news junky" whatever that is. See, you heard of this one, didn't you - why not the piles of other church shootings of multiple people, as have been listed 3 times now? Also, you didn't mention the Sikh temple shooting in Wisconsin, which isn't even that long ago. Good work, news junky.

Thanks for proving my point.

Regarding violence in churches, I used a source that is easily verifiable, there are others that claim far, far greater numbers of nearly 1000 deadly force incidents at faith based institutions in the USA.

I also make no claims of any conspiracy, but it is fact that black on white crimes where "hate" or "race" is a motivator are rarely if EVER reported, where the reverse is always national news, even with single victims. If you don't believe that, you have your head in the sand. Again, statistics from the FBI and countless other sources show that black on white crime, particularly violent crimes, are many times higher than the reverse. So crying about "racism" should be going both ways.

The gun control issue - this has been hashed out enough times, here and everywhere else, and nobody is going to convince anyone else on their opposing team to change beliefs at this point.
    Last edited by Gman.45; 06-19-2015 at 07:16 PM.

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

In this case the murders were solely caused by racism. Stopping racism is literally the only solution to this.

But for some reason people want to distract from the conversation about racism by talking about events that have nothing to do with racism. I'd really like to know what that reason is
    The guy is mentally ill, its not like there's 10,000 white people running around shooting up black churches.

You live in a very delusional state if you think you can "stop racism".

These events have gone on since humans started civilizations, and people always think it's the worst ever at the time they live. It will always happen because some people are wired wrong. Advocate for the death penalty and extreme sentences for crime, and zero mercy for even first time offenders, and you will help reduce the number, but you'll never stop it. Funny thing is, most people who talk big about "gun control" and "stopping racism" are the same ones who weep for every sob story these psychos spew out and want them to "get help". It's a losing battle.

^^ 100% agree.

I don't think people are trying to distract from anything. I think what your seeing is people have a problem with fake outrage.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Toma the homophobe?

Originally posted by GTS4tw

The guy is mentally ill, its not like there's 10,000 white people running around shooting up black churches.

You live in a very delusional state if you think you can "stop racism".

These events have gone on since humans started civilizations, and people always think it's the worst ever at the time they live. It will always happen because some people are wired wrong. Advocate for the death penalty and extreme sentences for crime, and zero mercy for even first time offenders, and you will help reduce the number, but you'll never stop it. Funny thing is, most people who talk big about "gun control" and "stopping racism" are the same ones who weep for every sob story these psychos spew out and want them to "get help". It's a losing battle.
    Mentally ill or not, his actions are a result of the white power movement. They can't openly fantasize about RaHoWa all day and then claim ignorance when someone with a screw loose carries out what they say they want done

It's not at all the worst time it's ever been. Exactly the opposite in many ways. You're correct that racism will never totally disappear but it certainly can be lessened drastically. 50 years ago white people were openly beating the shit out of black people for daring to want rights, look where we've come. The trick is to not stop and say 'good enough'. A quick look at places like Stormfront and the shitty sections of Reddit will tell you there's still a lot of crap out there to deal with

I don't think people are trying to distract from anything. I think what your seeing is people have a problem with fake outrage.
    why do you think it's fake?

Gman you keep spouting off statistics like it has anything to do with the mass murder in the church this thread is about. Why do you keep deflecting? Your posts are pure ramble... None of what your talking about matters in this case...

There's no conspiracy... It's a very clear case of murder with very clear intentions. But I'm glad your statistics which are meaningless in this case make you feel better.

Originally posted by gwill
    . There's no conspiracy to the coverage being provided in the news.

Why would the big corps buy out main steam media?

You might want to imbed the Chinese language into the current "educational" system,.

Just like the Roman Empire, the US is going down.

why do you think it's fake?
    You keep pointing out these murders and the murders of other members of the Black community are different. These were racially based, others are "crime based" drug related etc. It doesn't really matter does it? Dead is dead. It's hard to take the disproportionate outrage over events like this seriously when the same people and media have next to no outrage over the plague that faces the Black community, that being Black on Black violence.

When the level of outrage doesn't match the actual level of threat to the community, it comes across as being fake.
    Toma the homophobe?

You keep pointing out these murders and the murders of other members of the Black community are different. These were racially based, others are "crime based" drug related etc. It doesn't really matter does it? Dead is dead. It's hard to take the disproportionate outrage over events like this seriously when the same people and media have next to no outrage over the plague that faces the Black community, that being Black on Black violence.

When the level of outrage doesn't match the actual level of threat to the community, it comes across as being fake.
    Like a terrorist is your neighbor?

Like weapons of mass destruction?

Like oil?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast