Quantcast
What will be the best android phone 2015? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: What will be the best android phone 2015?

Default What will be the best android phone 2015?

A few of you may know better than me what's coming up in the future and what everybody is excited about?

My i broke my samsung s4 the s6 hadn't been released yet and the best phone on the market was the Note 4. I do really like this phone, but holy fuck a phablet is not for me. I'm looking at going back towards a smaller screen - so just wondering if I should keep my eye out for something coming up in the next 6 months or so? Google releasing a new phone?

Any one have an S6? How do they like it? I'm a fan of samsung, but I find (compared to my old nexus 4) that they fill their phones with tons of bloat.

Cheers!
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    This and that.

I have the S6 Edge and quite like it. Apparently it's the fastest phone in the market right now from an article that I recently read. I go through phones quite often and am always changing but I have been still sticking to this one ever since it came out. So that must say something about that. Also, there is no other phone that has caught my attention yet so that may be the reason too!

My Ride
    Ford F150

The edge looks pretty sweet. And the S6 active is perfect for anyone that goes through phones from damage.

I'm rocking a nexus 6. No complaints. Uncertain if google is continuing with their nexus line though
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    08 GSR

Anyone here have the M9? I heard the camera isn't as good on that compared to the S6, but I want to try something different from a Samsung and keep it in the 5" range.

My Ride
    01 i30

Originally posted by V6-BoI
    Anyone here have the M9? I heard the camera isn't as good on that compared to the S6, but I want to try something different from a Samsung and keep it in the 5" range.
    I still have a M7 and still like it. You might be better off going with the M8. The M9 was a sidestep in most areas and even a step back in others.

The LG G4 has a lot of hype behind it and Google is rumoured to be releasing a new Nexus soon.

My Ride
    1994 Mustang, 2007 F150, 1991 Volvo 240 Wagon

I like my s6. I don't understand the hype about the edge... Looks cool? Yes. But not worth extra money and the cases kind of suck.

I haven't been up to date, but isn't nexus working on something new? I wanted a nexus 6 but it's kind of a dud which made me sad. Loved my 4

1994 Mustang - SBF swap in progress

My Ride
    335i

M9 was a big disappointment and I'd stick with an m8 if you want to go that route. HTC sense is the best bloatware out of the bunch and I can't see enough reason to get the m9 over my m8 based on most reviews. The one plus two is coming out soon and the oneplus one is still a really good phone but the service isn't up to par from that company. The s6 is still the best phone of 2015 right now.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    Legacy Spec B

Suppose to be a new nexus 5 later this year which will be likely based on the LG G4. Just hoping they follow the old nexus pricing

My Ride
    Bicycle

OnePlus 2 or any other Chinese phones that we don't get.

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

I have the OnePlus One and it beats the hell out of any of the mainstream phones on the market right now. The only phone I would say is better is the Asus Zenfone 2, I had a chance to play with one a couple of weeks ago and it is an amazing phone. I'd like to get one myself, especially since they're under $400.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX57400

I'm thinking this is probably going to be the best phone released this year.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.