Quantcast
Terrorists Attack Spain!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Terrorists Attack Spain!!

My Ride
    0.8 L of Diesel fury

Angry Terrorists Attack Spain!!

"Ten terrorist bombs blasted three Madrid train stations at the height of the morning rush hour Thursday, killing more than 182 people and wounding at least 900. Police found a van with detonators and an Arabic-language tape with Qur'anic verses."

man wat has the wold come to? I have family in Spain, and we don't know if they're ok....

damn the terrorists even if spain backed the war, they have no right to do that!!!!

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

hopefully everyone is ok. I hate terrorism.
    Travel

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Wonder what these people think this accomplishes...

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by benyl

Wonder what these people think this accomplishes...
    Wonder what forces them to do it...
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Originally posted by Ben
    hopefully everyone is ok. I hate terrorism.
    ... I hate American foreign policy that stir enough hatred in people to make them turn to terrorism.

My Ride
    E90 335i

Originally posted by Super_Geo

... I hate American foreign policy that stir enough hatred in people to make them turn to terrorism.
    I hate people who use religion as a veil for terrorism.
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    01 Integra SE / 07 Lexus GS 450H

Yea man its just so sad

Originally posted by B17a

My Ride
    pedals

I hate everyone! haha, lots of hate here!

Its sick that that shit happens. Terrible. And it certainly doesnt help the arab cause when the crazies of the region go blowing people up.

But everyone must remeber:

>>> Fundementalism is to Islam

as?? AS????

>>> the KKK is to christianity.
    Last edited by hjr; 03-11-2004 at 08:39 PM.

My Ride
    Honda

Originally posted by Weapon_R
    Wonder what forces them to do it...
    Originally posted by Ben
    I hate
    I hate
    I hate
    Originally posted by hjr
    I hate
    Haha.... maybe hatred?!? Just a wild crazy guess

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Yeah, the whole "Jihad" thing...OMG was that So taken out of context by Mr. Osama, and the Media...Why should religions, and the followers of said religions be placed in a bad light becasue of a "few bad apples"...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by ninjak84
    Haha.... maybe hatred?!? Just a wild crazy guess
    Or possibly unjust persecution?

Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    2002 SVT Focus

Where next ??? Canada ???
    11 F-150 Supercrew FX4 5.0

My Ride
    2000 civic SIR

LOL it was only a matter of time before someone blamed the Americans for this .. whats next this is a big conspiracy to get Bush re-elected?

All I have to say is two wrongs don't make a right... these people injured and killed did not deserve this, and in the end it was the choice of the people who planted the bombs. In my mind no one else is responsible. But if it makes you feel better keep blaming someone else .. though I am sure it will change when these incidents hit Canada... Calgary ,.,. or someone in your family.

If you think terrorism is the only alternative, or answer then why don't you go join them?
    Last edited by itsalebaron; 03-12-2004 at 12:06 AM.

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by itsalebaron

LOL it was only a matter of time before someone blamed the Americans for this .. whats next this is a big conspiracy to get Bush re-elected?

If you think terrorism is the only alternative, or answer then why don't you go join them?
    Those are some pretty harsh comments, but let me ask you something. Who did you think was responsible? Al Qaeda? If you didn't think so, you are one of the very few that didn't immediately accuse the group - even though it's probably safe to say that no evidence has been found proving that they had anything to do with it - but then again, who needs proof? An entire war was waged against a country accused of links to Al Qaeda, and we both know that those allegations were false

Felon or Mistermeiner

i just want it all to stop

fuck it pisses me off especially when it hits innocents they cant defend themselves! they arent soldiers! they are women children and men who are going to work or school. fuck terrorism
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Originally posted by itsalebaron
    But if it makes you feel better keep blaming someone else .. though I am sure it will change when these incidents hit Canada... Calgary ,.,. or someone in your family.
    And I'm sure your views would change if it were your family that slowly starved to death because of US lead sanctions, or if a US funded tank or helicopter blew the remains of your family away just so Israel can claim more land, or if you're one of the thousands (and there isn't even a solid number for this, but it was projected upwards in the millions beforehand) of Afghani peole who starved to death because the US lead war on Afghanistan blew away whatever infrastructure they had and made it so food couldn't be distrubuted in a country that's already on the brink of starvation. The funniest thing about the last one is that the Red Cross frantically warned the US against a bombing campaign in Afgahnistan because of this very issue, and they paid no attention.

I'll tell you what, if I were in the same boat... If I had to watch my family go through hell and back while I lived in a UN refugee tent camp for half a decade just so the US could have a proxy power in the Middle East to control the oil... if my family was gone and I knew that nothing that I did could change the atrocities that the US was inflicting upon my people, you better fucking strap a bomb onto my chest and put me on US soil, cause I'm sure there wouldn't be any hesitiation my part.

Personally, I'm thankful to live in a country where people like you and me can be blissfully ignorant of the despicable shit that our neighbor to the south does (and we're not completely innocent in this, but we're definately not as bad as some of the others, like US, Israel, Turkey, etc). Why do they hate us? Because they were born evil people? Because they're jealous? Dude... think about the situation man. I think anyone with an IQ north of 90 would be able to see past the bullshit that the CNN or ABC news will try to feed you, which is straight propaganda. CBC news isn't as bad as American news, BBC World News is actually one of the better ones. I'd recommend having a look at what they have to say.

If you have the time, take a look at this lecture.

Video:
    http://helix.media.mit.edu/ramgen/pu...Mideast_Crises

Page:
    http://web.media.mit.edu/~nitin/mideast/chomsky.html
    Last edited by Super_Geo; 03-12-2004 at 10:14 AM.

My Ride
    335i

Why do they hate us? Because they were born evil people? Because they're jealous?
    It's neither. "They hate us because we are free" - President Bush.

I dunno, I was always under the impression that they wanted the same freedom that we enjoy here. But what do they know?

Felon or Mistermeiner

Default yup

Noam Chomsky should be required reading in school.

In America...

My Ride
    firebird

I agree with the comments about "what caused them to do it", but I dont agree with their method of dispute resolution. Attacking a subway station full of innocent people says nothing about their cause, or what has pissed them off.

If whoever did it is NOT al-queda and they were pissed off about something in Spain, bomb the fucking government, not the innocent people going to work. just like those chicken shit cowards in Japan a while back that attacked those people in the Subway station with gas.....WTF does that prove?

There is nothing wrong with sticking up for your cause or fighting for your people, but ask yourself what killing 200 innocent people does for your cause and how it helps you reach the 'ends'?
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast