Quantcast
Craziest thing(s) that your ex has done - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 193

Thread: Craziest thing(s) that your ex has done

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    TL SHAWD,Camaro SS
    Posts
    2,923
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Craziest thing(s) that your ex has done

    Well what are yours? I just came home to find a gonzo portrait I did slashed up with a steak knife?! Earlier I had some delicious fresh ciabatta buns whipped at me by said psycho. Not the fresh buns!!!! She also packed up my stuff even though..it's my place lol. Bitches be cray
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Online
    My Ride
    Budget Baller
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Lol I feel for you bro. Stay strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In Beyond We Trust

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Just to hurt me with my first GF when I was 19, she invited over her ex BF one night, which was at least twice my size as he was a big burly construction worker. She fucked him on the bed when I was at her place. I cried on the couch, there wasn't anything I could do really as a scrawny snot nosed kid. She knew that would destroy me, so thats why she did it. Im not exactly "lacking" in that department either FTWTW. To this day I'll never understand why. I loved her beyond bits and was always there for her, always.... not so much as a "nice guy" but as a loving BF. Yeah, so I hated girls for many many long years after that, as I was quite hurt by that in its entirely. So right after that, I became entirely suicidal, and a vicious alcoholic.


    Only in the last few years have I gotten back into the dating game, even then its been absolutely minimal. That happened 13 years ago, but Im still quite upset over that. Even so? that was a drop in the bucket for all the hurt and pain I endured with her. Like I can go on and on, only I wont. It was just non existent nothing in terms of what happened, which was honestly nothing in terms of everything else abuse wise.

    I dont know, I always grew up believing relationships were about absolutely loving the other person, through their faults and attributes. Its like, "great what else can we do to push towards eachothers goals? lets find a way to make it happen." Doing that? what wrong can come from that? seriously. The coolest part to me was always finding ways to make that even more possible with gifts along the way that make that happen. The cool part here was growing to see what can happen when new challenges can happen en route. As its always epicly intriguing to see what can happen in the midst of these learning periods.

    Sure it sure destroyed me when doing just that amounted to everything that happened. Dont know, its all quite foreign to me now, but shit, Ive been single ever since, I often dont ever tell that story, but thats what happened.
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 07-11-2015 at 04:15 AM.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    723
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    ^^^^holy shit. sorry to hear that man. That's brutal.

    My ex lived with me in Australia for 9 months, she wanted to move back to Canada and convinced me to come. A week after we landed, she dumped me and moved out of town

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sorrow
    My Ride
    Hatred
    Posts
    3,634
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    I broke up with my ex and one night after she heard I hooked up with some other girl she broke into my house and dumped a pitcher of water on me when I was sleeping. I flipped out and threw my entire bed frame / headboard across the room, and yada yada yada, I was really tired the next day.
    -U

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    calgary ab
    My Ride
    99 Blazer
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I broke up with mine, we kept hanging out because I'm stupid, she swore she didn't Fuck nobody else and ended up pregnant, i had a feeling it wasn't me and she came clean. We did the math on ultrasound and dates lined up to be mine, anyways do the right thing blah blah, babies born nurse hands me a blue eye, blonde baby (I'm not white). I was pretty tempered throughout the ordeal so it didn't ruin me as if I wouldn't have know the possibility was there. Just out time and money, but yeah that's the worst any girls done me lol.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    edmonton
    My Ride
    Ford
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    she put sugar in my gas tank of my 2 year old F150. ended up being 2 engines. cause ford didn't know it was in the tank and new engine lasted 24 hours.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    818
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally posted by Black Gts
    I broke up with mine, we kept hanging out because I'm stupid, she swore she didn't Fuck nobody else and ended up pregnant, i had a feeling it wasn't me and she came clean. We did the math on ultrasound and dates lined up to be mine, anyways do the right thing blah blah, babies born nurse hands me a blue eye, blonde baby (I'm not white). I was pretty tempered throughout the ordeal so it didn't ruin me as if I wouldn't have know the possibility was there. Just out time and money, but yeah that's the worst any girls done me lol.
    Lol that must have been really awkward

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    F10M/ F87/ NA2/ VOLVO V90
    Posts
    5,569
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Originally posted by Black Gts
    I broke up with mine, we kept hanging out because I'm stupid, she swore she didn't Fuck nobody else and ended up pregnant, i had a feeling it wasn't me and she came clean. We did the math on ultrasound and dates lined up to be mine, anyways do the right thing blah blah, babies born nurse hands me a blue eye, blonde baby (I'm not white). I was pretty tempered throughout the ordeal so it didn't ruin me as if I wouldn't have know the possibility was there. Just out time and money, but yeah that's the worst any girls done me lol.
    I'm sure it was brutal, but that must've been funny as shit to see.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Protege 5 Turbo / Ecoboost FX4
    Posts
    1,125
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I broke up with an ex of 6 years or so. I had no idea that she knew my Facebook password, and about a month after we broke up she went through my messages and found out the new girl I was seeing, her phone number, etc. I was out on a date with new girl when all of a sudden ex calls her and starts threatening her. She knew exactly where we were, etc and started saying some pretty vulgar shit, like how she was still fucking me, etc (we weren't) and needless to say went pretty bat shit over the next few weeks. She tried anything and everything to get me back.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,155
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I've had more than one gf say something like, "If you ever leave me, I'll ruin your life", or, "If you leave me, I'll tell the cops you raped me". I contacted the cops about this on two occasions, and they were basically, "Meh, we here about this kind of thing all the time".

    Those threats have got to be illegal, but the cops just ended up telling me I can't do anything unless she files an accusation to the police.

    Oh, one more.

    A gf threatening to call my employer and claim that I was stealing from them.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    west side
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by Graham_A_M
    Just to hurt me with my first GF when I was 19, she invited over her ex BF one night, which was at least twice my size as he was a big burly construction worker. She fucked him on the bed when I was at her place. I cried on the couch, there wasn't anything I could do really as a scrawny snot nosed kid. She knew that would destroy me, so thats why she did it. Im not exactly "lacking" in that department either FTWTW. To this day I'll never understand why. I loved her beyond bits and was always there for her, always.... not so much as a "nice guy" but as a loving BF. Yeah, so I hated girls for many many long years after that, as I was quite hurt by that in its entirely. So right after that, I became entirely suicidal, and a vicious alcoholic.


    Only in the last few years have I gotten back into the dating game, even then its been absolutely minimal. That happened 13 years ago, but Im still quite upset over that. Even so? that was a drop in the bucket for all the hurt and pain I endured with her. Like I can go on and on, only I wont. It was just non existent nothing in terms of what happened, which was honestly nothing in terms of everything else abuse wise.

    I dont know, I always grew up believing relationships were about absolutely loving the other person, through their faults and attributes. Its like, "great what else can we do to push towards eachothers goals? lets find a way to make it happen." Doing that? what wrong can come from that? seriously. The coolest part to me was always finding ways to make that even more possible with gifts along the way that make that happen. The cool part here was growing to see what can happen when new challenges can happen en route. As its always epicly intriguing to see what can happen in the midst of these learning periods.

    Sure it sure destroyed me when doing just that amounted to everything that happened. Dont know, its all quite foreign to me now, but shit, Ive been single ever since, I often dont ever tell that story, but thats what happened.
    I hear ya, I've got a very similar story. Weird thing is I'm in the process of booking South American vacation with chick from bad relationship from almost 20 years ago... Is that weird? Haha

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Online
    My Ride
    Budget Baller
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Keep them coming boys. Bitches be crazy lol
    Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In Beyond We Trust

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Calgary AB
    My Ride
    TL SHAWD,Camaro SS
    Posts
    2,923
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Wow ok I guess my experience is fairly pedestrian. I had another ex who gave me a shaving kit after we broke up as a "Father's Day gift" (didn't have kids..she pretended to be pregnant to keep me) I met her at work to buy a pregnancy test at my request. You know what she says: April fools! And comes towards me with open arms and wanting a kiss.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Wow, good thread, but how old were these girls at the time of the incidents.. So glad I'm getting married to a normal woman lol when I was 21 my ex gf, a petit Asian girl, anyone who grew up around Asians know those are the most psycho kind, almost stabbed me with a butter knife in the back no less, she held back at the last minute and therefore it didn't puncture my skin, she was my first real gf and at that age u thought girls being crazy like this was normal, like I literally thought it was OK and accepted it... Anyways we grew apart in our relationship even though we lived together and she cheated on me and I just said sweet and moved on with my life and actually dated normal women..

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,155
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by Hallowed_point
    .she pretended to be pregnant to keep me)
    That reminds me of another one.

    After breaking up with a previous gf, she calls me a few days later to tell me she's pregnant with my child. I told her I didn't believe it, but if it was true, I would be demanding a DNA test.

    I never heard from her again.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally posted by blairtruck
    she put sugar in my gas tank of my 2 year old F150. ended up being 2 engines. cause ford didn't know it was in the tank and new engine lasted 24 hours.
    im surprised girls even know about that, most chicks would be entirely clueless about that trick, unless she googled "how to fuck over your ex BF" and found that.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    Posts
    3,007
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Dated for a couple of years. Broke up amicably because she moved to Vancouver to go to V.A.C. (she was wicked at art). My former best friend had moved to Vancouver a year before to work on the TV shows being made out there. Basically, learn through friends of said former best friends that the moment she landed in Vancouver, she shacked up with said former best friend and they had a fuckfest. Apparently had been having the horizontal tango happening for at least 4 months, during his visits back to Calgary or her "scouting" out Vancouver for a place to live.

    Let's just say that there was one day of tears, three days of rage, and then I cut off all communication with BOTH, told them to quite literally go fuck themselves, and haven't looked back. It did destroy my confidence in the dating scene, being honest.

    Have had a couple of fun flings here and there that never really developed out into anything major, but I'm happily single, and if something happens where I meet the right person and something develops (like a buddy of mine that told me 2 years before he got married that he would NEVER get married), then hey, fate and all that.
    Geek

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    no longer in the ghetto
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Tried to kill himself in my apartment. According to the cops he left an elaborate "scene" for me to find, all of which they seized as evidence. ugh. Ended up having to go to the police station at 1am to file a report and then slept at a friends place for the next few days while the locks were changed. Had to return his box of shit to the suicide watch unit at the hospital.

    Oh yeah, we'd been dating for 5 months.
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230, 1968 Chevy Impala
    Posts
    1,801
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Damn Graham, don;t let one crazy ruin ya for life! There are many wonderful ladies out there.

    My only ex was a fairly PG experience I guess in comparison. 7 years into a relationship, I was abroad doing my Masters. I pay for her to come out, she visits, goes home, and within a month she dumped me. Was fucking a guy for the last 3 months. Odd thing is the moment I come back to Canada, she tried really hard to get back together, all the while fucking every hippy in our friends' community. Ugh. Glad I got the fuck outta that one.

    Now I'm living with a great friend of 8 years
    1968 Impala: Status: Stored
    1977 Dodge Triple E RV: Sold
    1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL: Sold
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230: Crusing
    2000 Bluebird TC2000: Build phase of skoolie project
    2018 Rav4 XLE: New baby friendly daily

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Craziest thing happend to me on the road yesterday

    By jazzyb in forum Street Encounters
    Replies: 43
    Latest Threads: 03-11-2009, 12:06 AM
  2. Post your craziest prank

    By Kona9 in forum General
    Replies: 80
    Latest Threads: 10-19-2007, 05:01 PM
  3. One thing you hate...and one thing you love about your car

    By nismodrifter in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 101
    Latest Threads: 09-06-2005, 09:43 AM
  4. Dumbest Thing Youve Ever Done

    By Nix87 in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Latest Threads: 01-15-2003, 09:11 PM
  5. whats the worst thing youve ever done on the road

    By Redlyne_mr2 in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Latest Threads: 10-26-2002, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •