Quantcast
Sports Betting Sites - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Sports Betting Sites

Default Sports Betting Sites

Just getting ready for the NFL season. Lots of different sites to choose from. I've used Bodog, Bet365 etc in the past. Looking for a site that is easy to deposit money in (so many banks will not allow direct deposits to certain sites) as well as awesome live betting. Just curious what everyone is using out there before I load my account.
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

I personally just use bet365,

I have not yet had any issues with them, and they have cool things like early partial cashout, so you can place wagers and cash out less than your prize but before the game ends.

I have gotten so used to their layout and how to place my bets that I have not bothered to try any other site.

Pinnacle sports

My Ride
    Some kind of Audi

I'm old school haha...I still call my bookie!

My Ride
    Eclipse

i think pinnicle and williamhill are the big ones, i used sports interaction before and it was awful for cashouts...

there was a website that showed the spreads for the all the lines but i cant find it right now...
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

Pinnacle has the best lines for sure. If you like to bet a lot of underdogs then Sports Interaction is good. They are always slow on updating their lines. Never had an issue cashing out with them either.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by roopi
    Pinnacle has the best lines for sure. If you like to bet a lot of underdogs then Sports Interaction is good. They are always slow on updating their lines. Never had an issue cashing out with them either.
    you must of neverbeen out of the country when u cashed out with sports interaction

I had to wait nearly a year before i could cash out with sports interaction while I was outside of Canada...
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

Originally posted by Kobe

you must of neverbeen out of the country when u cashed out with sports interaction

I had to wait nearly a year before i could cash out with sports interaction while I was outside of Canada...
    Can't say I have done that. I've been registered with them around 8-10 years now. All withdrawals have taken 2-4 business days. It doesn't get much easier then that. CC deposits make it nice and simple as well.

I'm sure it's a little more difficult when you are out of the country but I don't think most people would be in the same situation.

Pinnacle was my preferred site until the deposit process changed. I prefer CC deposits instead of wires/transfers since it is much quicker.

Basically if I'm betting favorites I go with Pinnacle and underdogs with SIA since the line is usually better there. Also SIA always does an NFL promo for deposits right before the season starts with some pretty good bonuses.

Originally posted by Kobe

there was a website that showed the spreads for the all the lines but i cant find it right now...
    Covers does show line for some of the common books when you are looking up a game. Can't give an NFL example right now but here is what the MLB page looks like:

http://www.covers.com/odds/baseball/mlb-odds.aspx

My Ride
    X7 40i, Cayenne S, 335i Cab

been using bet365 for years. Never had any issues.

My Ride
    '19 GTI

OnlineBet
    Good live betting

Which ones have good apps?

depositing money has been a PIA. My credit card keeps declining on the basis of them not allowing money to these sites. I even opened up a dedicated bank account so that only money in there is to play with for betting sites, Royal Bank reversed the deposits citing problems with the sites ( although they do this for every betting site). SI suggested buying Vanilla Mastercards, only problem is that you have to pay 2.5% fee to do this, which totally sucks ass. Anyone else having problems
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by roopi

Can't say I have done that. I've been registered with them around 8-10 years now. All withdrawals have taken 2-4 business days. It doesn't get much easier then that. CC deposits make it nice and simple as well.

I'm sure it's a little more difficult when you are out of the country but I don't think most people would be in the same situation.

Pinnacle was my preferred site until the deposit process changed. I prefer CC deposits instead of wires/transfers since it is much quicker.

Basically if I'm betting favorites I go with Pinnacle and underdogs with SIA since the line is usually better there. Also SIA always does an NFL promo for deposits right before the season starts with some pretty good bonuses.
    They froze my account while I was in Europe, (Would of happened if i tried to log in while in the US as well) I could not have it unfrozen until I was back in Canada in the same city I was registered under..

It was a complete pain in the ass, documents did not do anything for them...

Originally posted by VWEvo
    depositing money has been a PIA. My credit card keeps declining on the basis of them not allowing money to these sites. I even opened up a dedicated bank account so that only money in there is to play with for betting sites, Royal Bank reversed the deposits citing problems with the sites ( although they do this for every betting site). SI suggested buying Vanilla Mastercards, only problem is that you have to pay 2.5% fee to do this, which totally sucks ass. Anyone else having problems
    Get yourself a BMO MC. They work fine with SIA. I've also used CIBC, MBNA in the past with success but I can't verify that they still work since I only use BMO for deposits.

Cards that don't work for me are TD or RBC.