Quantcast
The National Post wrote an article about Toma! ;) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: The National Post wrote an article about Toma! ;)

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Default The National Post wrote an article about Toma! ;)

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blo...stephen-harper

Then there are the many “faces” his enemies attribute to him, among them Conspiracy Harper, Vendetta Harper, Christianist-Harper — hope of the hard line, Doomsday-waiting Evangelicals, Secret-Agenda Harper, Tool of Israel Harper, Anti-Democracy Harper, with perhaps a little space for Secret Alberta-Separatist Harper._
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

OMG another Toma thread.....I thought there was a catch all now??

^Meh it's the internet. All happens.

As much as I despise this joke of "Democracy", I doubt anyone could have done it better than Harper.

The Libs voted Trudeau as their leader? They actually think that we're that stupid.

On a global level, the UN would see him as Beiber.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Its the same bi-polar syndrome like with Obama in the US .... thanks to the idiots on social media, hes hated /despised by many but liked by many as well (because he is so much better than the idiots before him).

My Ride
    Toyota’s

Originally posted by revelations
    Its the same bi-polar syndrome like with Obama in the US .... thanks to the idiots on social media, hes hated /despised by many but liked by many as well (because he is so much better than the idiots before him).
    Sites like Reddit are chock full of anti-Harper, pro-Trudeau/pro-NDP types. The same people that have no responsibilities so all they do is sit on the internet all day and bitch about stuff. Harper's the best thing that's happened to Canada in a long, long time. There I said it.

It actually scares me how much influence social media has on the younger votes, because the very people that get "popular" on social media are by definition the kind of people that just sit around and waste time all day. Yet somehow they're supposed to know ANYTHING about how an economy should be run? I'm looking at you @crackmacs...
    Last edited by birdman86; 08-15-2015 at 12:40 PM.

Originally posted by birdman86

Sites like Reddit are chock full of anti-Harper, pro-Trudeau/pro-NDP types. The same people that have no responsibilities so all they do is sit on the internet all day and bitch about stuff. Harper's the best thing that's happened to Canada in a long, long time. There I said it.

It actually scares me how much influence social media has on the younger votes, because the very people that get "popular" on social media are by definition the kind of people that just sit around and waste time all day. Yet somehow they're supposed to know ANYTHING about how an economy should be run? I'm looking at you @crackmacs...
    Yeah, democracy has turned into a joke and is pretty much just a popularity contest with younger voters.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.