Thread: Aston Martin Keyed on Video

My Ride
    1290SDR, 701SM

My Ride
    2002 jeep tj

poop

My Ride
    8P 3.2

Now here is a vandalism complaint. Parked fine (seems slightly angled, but within lines) and he gets his Aston keyed.

Thank god the vandal didn't have a marker.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-14-2019 at 01:53 PM.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

glad to hear he is getting the book thrown at him.

Pushing a baby stroller around while he did it? Nice role model bud.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by frizzlefry
    Now here is a vandalism complaint. Parked fine (seems slightly angled, but within lines)
    Um, not that asshat parking is a reason to get vandalized, but there is absolutely no evidence that he's parked within the lines.

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Ouch. Glad that dude got caught.

My Ride
    2011 lexus is250 awd

WTF is wrong with people these days.
    What could possibly trigger someone to key a nice car like that for no reason

I hope that asshole get what he deserves

My Ride
    1994 Mustang, 2007 F150, 1991 Volvo 240 Wagon

Wish the article was more informative. Curious what provoked him to do that. Just seems like an odd thing to do while casually pushing a stroller.

1994 Mustang - SBF swap in progress

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

I just don't get it, what is the mindset? Fuck this guy who can afford a nice car, lets piss him off and cause him grief?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by NoPulp
    Wish the article was more informative. Curious what provoked him to do that. Just seems like an odd thing to do while casually pushing a stroller.
    Its the same shit as people who spit on Ferraris.

People are sour that other have nice things they cannot have.

Half of beyond would say its Karma because obviously the Aston owner put the little man down to make his fortune.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    550i, X5

It's gotta be something personal. Whether he banged buddy's wife, or cut him off right before...has to be something. Why would someone just randomly target a nice car like that..
    Originally posted by rage2
    Of course, a perfectly good explanation is boring, so the answer is, it's fucking voodoo.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

I walked by a lexus in the Crossiron parking lot with 4 slashed/emptied tires on the weekend.

People do shitty things. And no amount of careless driving, or sexual promiscuity on the victims part justifies vandalism.

fact.

Originally posted by E46..sTyLez
    It's gotta be something personal. Whether he banged buddy's wife, or cut him off right before...has to be something. Why would someone just randomly target a nice car like that..
    Jealously can be a dangerous thing. To everyone here it's a nice car, but go on Facebook and read comments when there is an article about someone buying an expensive exotic in this city. It's pretty incredible how much people dislike success. So it wouldn't surprise me at all for someone to randomly do this.

Cars get keyed 'randomly' all the time.

I think most of the time it's jealously. The guy was probably mad that he doesn't have an Aston, and in his mind probably feels he is more deserving of one. Some people hate seeing others more well off then them, and things like keying their car give them a little feeling of 'justice'.

My Ride
    8P 3.2

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Um, not that asshat parking is a reason to get vandalized, but there is absolutely no evidence that he's parked within the lines.
    Those lines on the fence line up with the spots. Looks likes he in the spot properly

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by ickyflex

Jealously can be a dangerous thing. To everyone here it's a nice car, but go on Facebook and read comments when there is an article about someone buying an expensive exotic in this city. It's pretty incredible how much people dislike success. So it wouldn't surprise me at all for someone to randomly do this.
    I have a buddy who is very well off, owns a couple AMG's, wife has a nice new GL for the kids. Has an estate home in Elbow Valley. Very nice people to.

He was telling me about how he recently had to delete his and his wife's FB accounts due to the grief they were getting from RELATIVES based on the jealousy. It was getting to the point where they were even ragging on his kids for privilege etc.

People can be extraordinarily spiteful.

I have a few family members who pull similar shit. I put up with it because i don't see them very often. If it did it would probably explode into some kind of a spat where one side would end up dead to the other.

This is the same as the time someone smeared gum across the side of my BMW in the okanogan in a parking lot. My wife was the one driving the car to see a friend and she doesn't drive fast, cut people off, etc. Someone was just sour and probably didn't like the Alberta plate on a shiny car. I had just detailed it the night before to which is probably the only thing that saved the paint from being damaged. Thank you synthetic wax.

fact.

Originally posted by killramos

I have a buddy who is very well off, owns a couple AMG's, wife has a nice new GL for the kids. Has an estate home in Elbow Valley. Very nice people to.

He was telling me about how he recently had to delete his and his wife's FB accounts due to the grief they were getting from RELATIVES based on the jealousy. It was getting to the point where they were even ragging on his kids for privilege etc.

People can be extraordinarily spiteful.

I have a few family members who pull similar shit. I put up with it because i don't see them very often. If it did it would probably explode into some kind of a spat where one side would end up dead to the other.

This is the same as the time someone smeared gum across the side of my BMW in the okanogan in a parking lot. My wife was the one driving the car to see a friend and she doesn't drive fast, cut people off, etc. Someone was just sour and probably didn't like the Alberta plate on a shiny car. I had just detailed it the night before to which is probably the only thing that saved the paint from being damaged. Thank you synthetic wax.

I always see that as an opportunity to get ahead in life though. Just shows how many people are going to sit back and feel entitled. So easy to get past those people in life. Just saying haha

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by frizzlefry

Those lines on the fence line up with the spots. Looks likes he in the spot properly
    You mean the fence posts? I somehow doubt they are co-ordinated with the parking lines.

Edit: This is where it happened So the fact he could casually push a buggy between cars mean the Aston was likely taking two spots, lol. Just look at the cars to the left, there's only two feet between them!
    Last edited by Tik-Tok; 08-25-2015 at 10:03 AM.

Absolutely brutal...

I have completely given up owning a nice/ expensive vehicle in Calgary. I have been rear ended in every single car I've owned, and one was keyed to the point where the entire vehicle had to be repainted. People either do not pay attention while driving, or simply don't care.

One of the worst experiences I've had was on the Deerfoot when I owned my S4. Brake lights up ahead, as I almost come to a stop the car behind me changes lanes, and buddy behind him in a shit box rust bucket has all 4 tires locked up squeeling in, I quickly move onto the shoulder and he comes to a stop half way through my S4... No less than 2 km up the road the EXACT SAME THING from the same driver, phone still in his hand on the steering wheel. I don't think I have ever been so mad while driving.

So yeah, I'll happily drive my $15-$20k vehicle and continue buying property instead.

/rant.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast