Quantcast
Recession car deals - Page 27 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Recession car deals

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Originally posted by Strider

Bump
    Supercharged e90/92 m3s are going out of style. 4 for sale all at the same time (5 if you include yours) - thought they'd be less common.

$48k for this '08 with 51k km from an MB dealer
    http://www.autotrader.ca/a/BMW/3+Ser...;orup=15_15_33

at "over $100k extra invested" into this one
    http://www.autotrader.ca/a/BMW/M/Kel...;orup=25_15_33

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/397211/fs...-vivid-racing/

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...ationFlag=true
    I'm looking for a E90 M3 and so far they are all over priced.

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by Darkane
    See It's not just a car, it's a total image. Identity you've got to go for. This isn't some high-tech sports car, tell you the truth it doesn't even handle that great.

But.. that's not the idea is it? What're we talking about here?? Pussy right?

(Laughter)

Absolutely!

Let's face it Hallowed_point, the 'vette gets 'em wet!
    I was pretty impressed with the 01 convertible C5 thatI borrowed last summer. Sure, the interior creaks and groans over bumps. It's not exactly a tight feeling interior even with low Kms. It handled pretty good although it felt like a big car with a huge nose going back to the civic. But I miss that LS rumble and roar. However, I've been really enjoying my Si so I might have both. Ironically a C5 is cheaper to insure than an Si. The question is: am I ready to join the hoards of bad hair dye, muscle shirt, never drivin in rain, retiree corvette owners...??

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Originally posted by Hallowed_point
    I was pretty impressed with the 01 convertible C5 thatI borrowed last summer. Sure, the interior creaks and groans over bumps. It's not exactly a tight feeling interior even with low Kms. It handled pretty good although it felt like a big car with a huge nose going back to the civic. But I miss that LS rumble and roar. However, I've been really enjoying my Si so I might have both. Ironically a C5 is cheaper to insure than an Si. The question is: am I ready to join the hoards of bad hair dye, muscle shirt, never drivin in rain, retiree corvette owners...??
    Lol. I agree it's a wicked car and one of the best bang for the $. That was a quote from true lies.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    TLX, F350, AR195 and Merc C350

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
    ^^ Hey congrats on the new wheels Neil, must feel pretty good to get into a new car for the first time!

I would agree with that, I don't think you are going to take a bath on a TSX when it comes to resale, especially when compared to a domestic or Korean brand of vehicle.

I think the deals are only going to get better going forward, there is a lot of 2015 stock sitting on the lots and the longer it sits the more desperate dealers are going to get trying to unload it.
    The 2016 Acura TLX's are piling up. This is not strickly due to the recession but also the strong demand for SUV's over sedans in Canada and in particular Alberta. Apparently Acura did not adjust inventory levels enough for 2016 so here we go again. Dealers in Alberta are still sitting on brand new 2015 fwd TLX's with support ending at the end of this month from the manufacturer.

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Originally posted by Hallowed_point
    Just don't be like the guy in the C4 vertte I saw the other day, middle aged, top down, blasting Mihael Jackson's Thriller. Made my day

C5 is a sweet car, especially for the price. My dad had one years ago and I drove it a few times, good times. I've wanted one for a while but didn't want to spend. Your post got me looking and I'm intrigued.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Originally posted by Calgarian

The 2016 Acura TLX's are piling up. This is not strickly due to the recession but also the strong demand for SUV's over sedans in Canada and in particular Alberta. Apparently Acura did not adjust inventory levels enough for 2016 so here we go again. Dealers in Alberta are still sitting on brand new 2015 fwd TLX's with support ending at the end of this month from the manufacturer.
    2015 tlx still. I wonder if it's possible to do a $300/mth lease on those.

Or 338/mth on the awd 2016 would be great too. Need the loyalty vehicle however.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Bicycle

Or 338/mth on the awd 2016 would be great too. Need the loyalty vehicle however.
    Speaking of Honda, just heard that Village has 8 months of stock for the just released 16 Civic. They are not moving at all.

Originally posted by jutes

I am also looking for E9x M3's and ya all over priced thus far. I looked at an 08' AA supercharged cab recently and it was beat but priced right (if in reasonable condition) at $39,900

Anyone have a recommended sales rep at Acura? I wouldn't mind seeing if they can offer any incentives on the 2016 TLX AWD

My Ride
    ute

C5 Vette, with an LS swap. Profit.

Wait, what?

My Ride
    TLX, F350, AR195 and Merc C350

Originally posted by nykz

Anyone have a recommended sales rep at Acura? I wouldn't mind seeing if they can offer any incentives on the 2016 TLX AWD
    For the best pricing request a quote through the dealers internet site.

My Ride
    G37X

Lol. I agree it's a wicked car and one of the best bang for the $. That was a quote from true lies.
    It's a flawed car in some ways, but performance wise I 110% agree.. LOL totally forgot about this movie. I've never liked C1's though. The C5 stock was about as fast as my modified Z28 and it handled better. Also sounded better with the factory dual exhaust.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    G37X

Originally posted by btimbit
    Just don't be like the guy in the C4 vertte I saw the other day, middle aged, top down, blasting Mihael Jackson's Thriller. Made my day

C5 is a sweet car, especially for the price. My dad had one years ago and I drove it a few times, good times. I've wanted one for a while but didn't want to spend. Your post got me looking and I'm intrigued.
    When I had my camaro, I often would blast 80's butt rock with the t tops off just to be a stereotypical douchebag. But I have little in common with the average granny driver stock Corvette 61 year old owner. I'll find a way to mount winter's on one.

My Ride
    Hybrid

Originally posted by jutes
    Originally posted by BMDUBS
    I am also looking for E9x M3's and ya all over priced thus far. I looked at an 08' AA supercharged cab recently and it was beat but priced right (if in reasonable condition) at $39,900
    So at least 3 of us in this thread looking at E9x M3's... Still a lot of demand apparently - I guess that's why sellers think they can get $60k for their 2012s

Originally posted by Calgarian
    For the best pricing request a quote through the dealers internet site.
    You're kidding right? Any online quote request I've ever filled in has only given me a quote at MSRP and harvested my contact info for a sales rep to annoy me.

Originally posted by nykz
    I've seen recommendations on here for Josh Lam at Northwest. Earlier in this thread, Neil4Speed picked up a TLX when there was the $375/mo - you could PM him to see who hooked him up with that.
    Originally posted by max_boost
    Hey baller, any problem money can solve is no problem at all. Don't sweat it.

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Originally posted by Strider

I've seen recommendations on here for Josh Lam at Northwest. Earlier in this thread, Neil4Speed picked up a TLX when there was the $375/mo - you could PM him to see who hooked him up with that.
    Yeah it was about $366 if IRRC after tax, really good deal on a solid car. PM Me for my contact.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Abdul at Silverhill sold me mine, my brothers, his friends and Neils.

It worked out to $364/month + tax ($381 after). That also includes a $700 3m package. That's for a base model V6 SH-AWD, believe they call it the premium model. I assume the 4 banger FWD could be had even cheaper.

A+++ car, would drive again. Everything but the ZF transmission is awesome.

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by Neil4Speed

Yeah it was about $366 if IRRC after tax, really good deal on a solid car. PM Me for my contact.
    How long is your lease for?

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

A lot of E9XM3 talk. Going to be listing my E92M3 for sale in a week or so. Not a distressed sale though, sorry to derail the 'recession car deals' thread

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b1yfpj0yk...PkRnm5-za?dl=0
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

@ people thinking $35-40k is overpriced for an e9x M3.

You're buying a car that was likely over $100k MSRP. You're getting a 60% discount at $40k, it's a fucking bargain..

Originally posted by BavarianBeast
    @ people thinking $35-40k is overpriced for an e9x M3.

You're buying a car that was likely over $100k MSRP. You're getting a 60% discount at $40k, it's a fucking bargain..

Kinda baffled me too but some of the logic on here makes no sense so im not really surprised. Gotta love it when a person complains that a car is priced too high when theres not that many for sale and the ones that are are all priced relativity the same

Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 ... LastLast