Quantcast
Cardel park and polish. Wow! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cardel park and polish. Wow!

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Default Cardel park and polish. Wow!

Who went? Last minute decision and the show moved to the heated underground space. Just speechless.

F40, F50, LaFerrari, P1, 918, GT3RS, 458 Speciale, Aventadors, torfeo race Gallardo.

So sick. Seeing the hypercars and listening to the LaFerrari was like a cartoon. Blown away.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My favorite was the sebring convertible
    Euro

My Ride

Originally posted by natty54
    Lol. Wtf was that thing doing there. Good value for a top down cruiser I guess haha.

For me the speciale and gt3rs just stole the show. I mean hypercars are gross, but something so awesome about a pure car aimed at one purpose.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Originally posted by natty54

I was hoping it had something secret under the hood or something awesome... but NOPE

Where do you guys hear about events like this!!

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by Darkane
    For me the speciale and gt3rs just stole the show. I mean hypercars are gross, but something so awesome about a pure car aimed at one purpose.
    Fucking LOVE the GT3 RS. Need to work harder to buy one someday.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride

Originally posted by rage2

Fucking LOVE the GT3 RS. Need to work harder to buy one someday.
    It's easy bro. You just need a one off 918 weissach and you'll get an allocation lol.

Wonder if that guy will add a GT4 to his collection - because you know - he can.

-H.P. Lovecraft

GT3RS is one of my favourites, you know a Working Mans Supercar

I'm not trying to be the asshole that criticizes a car I could never ever afford, but I'm not a fan of the colour choice in terms of the P1. Most of those cars in that corner could be seen at Euro C&C this past Tuesday, this was a fun event though.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

Originally posted by vengie
    Where do you guys hear about events like this!!
    This is a good place to start, link, although it appears that this show isn't listed in the big PDF document but it does show under the 'September' link on the regular web page. PDF document is published early on and some shows were probably missed due to one reason or another.

What is quite something is that this is the 30th year that these guys have produced this cruise calendar - that's dedication.
    Last edited by speedog; 09-05-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Follow the different car clubs on Instagram or some have a calendar of events up on their website.

While they hold lots of private events, both the local Ferrari and Porsche clubs are pretty active in Public events like this one and a handful of others every summer.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride

Anyone know if this is the first time in Canada, perhaps North America where these cars were under the same roof?

Would be only a couple times they've been together let alone a F40 in the back corner lol.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Pushbroom

Did anyone happen to take any pics??

Originally posted by Darkane
    Anyone know if this is the first time in Canada, perhaps North America where these cars were under the same roof?

Would be only a couple times they've been together let alone a F40 in the back corner lol.
    Define "under one roof". Head down to Monterey for some of the events down there and you'll see all this and much much more.

As for photos, because it was moved into the parkade it was tough, at least for the average dude, some of the guys with superior equipment and skills probably got some good shots.
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Nothing

How long until Revenue Canada starts seizing their assets for tax fraud/evasion/whatever they're classifying it as?
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    2012 Audi R8 V10- Stasis Supercharged

Originally posted by M.alex
    How long until Revenue Canada starts seizing their assets for tax fraud/evasion/whatever they're classifying it as?
    Never? Since they are doing nothing wrong, you don't need to find a reason to hate and be jealous because someone is doing better than you.

Go back to driving your GAY kit car.

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

I must be getting old but these cars don't excite me as much as they used to sadly might be because I'll never own one haha

My Ride
    Nothing

Originally posted by importracer1

Never? Since they are doing nothing wrong, you don't need to find a reason to hate and be jealous because someone is doing better than you.

Go back to driving your GAY kit car.
    then they should have no problem winning their case against the CRA
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by M.alex
    then they should have no problem winning their case against the CRA
    There's already a thread about that topic, how about we keep the bitter jealousy in that thread and leave this one to just talk about cool cars
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride

Originally posted by Shlade
    I must be getting old but these cars don't excite me as much as they used to sadly might be because I'll never own one haha
    That's how I feel right. Oh wow a new huracan.

Then I actually see it, and pick apart details. The hypercars are unbelievable. Just unreal. For example the hydraulics on the P1's air brake are ultra heavy duty. The owner was able to have it in "attack" mode parked. Guess it takes some tinkering with the system to do that.

I'm a function and form guy, and seeing the diffusers and splitters and how they're shaped along with the lines from wind tunnel testing is just pure sex.

I've haven't felt this way about cars in a while. Just needed to reacquaint myself with the purity of true machines.

-H.P. Lovecraft

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-24-2020 at 08:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast