Quantcast
What are you watching? - Page 85 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75 84 85 86 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2148

Thread: What are you watching?

  1. #1681
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    CGY
    Posts
    2,624
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Narcos new season was decent but nothing special. New seasons of Dexter and Yellowstone are off to a pretty good start.

    I just watched the pilot for Yellowjackets and it has an interesting premise. Second episode came out tonight as well.

  2. #1682
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Up to Episode 5 of this Cowboy Bebop on Netflix. It's pretty bad. Sound track will make you want to kill yourself, it's all Jazz.

  3. #1683
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    ute
    Posts
    3,796
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Up to Episode 5 of this Cowboy Bebop on Netflix. It's pretty bad. Sound track will make you want to kill yourself, it's all Jazz.
    Is it just me, or is Jazz the most over-rated music?

  4. #1684
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    Bicycle
    Posts
    8,849
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Up to Episode 5 of this Cowboy Bebop on Netflix. It's pretty bad. Sound track will make you want to kill yourself, it's all Jazz.
    Live Anime adaption never fairs well. I don't think this will get a 2nd season as expensive as it is/looks.

    I think the fights/stunts are quite weak. Jazz isn't quite right for every scene. And the expressions are lost when it wasn't drawn.

    Casting is weak. Shakir's Jet is a bit too tiny. Pineda's Faye is too stocky. And Vicious, WTF. Cho is good but it's still hard for a 50 year old to pull of a character that's supposed to be in late 20s.

    It pleases nobody. New comer will be lost due to episodic nature (I'm only 2 episode in) and wont' get some of the references. Fans of the original Anime probably are too pissed off to give it a fair chance.

  5. #1685
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    The SHBARUS
    Posts
    2,063
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Yeah Cowboy Bebop is very forgettable. Next!

  6. #1686
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,233
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Is the chick with the big tits now a trans guy?

  7. #1687
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    The SHBARUS
    Posts
    2,063
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Not familiar with the original, the girl bounty hunter is a lesbian. There is also a cross dressing dude at the night club sort of like Chris tucker in the fifth element. I might watch the original now to compare.

  8. #1688
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Unicycle
    Posts
    10,856
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    The original was good.
    image.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I almost shat myself after eating way too much at lunch with @killramos so ya, we can start the diaper thread now.

  9. #1689
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Steady.

  10. #1690
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    3,596
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The original was good.
    image.jpeg
    Ok. I'm not the only one thinking the same thing then.

  11. #1691
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Calgary Alberta
    My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anyone watched Hellbound on Netflix? After Squid Game I'm willing to roll the die on another Korean show.
    Currently on Ep 3 and enjoying it so far. It's pretty violent, the CGI was a little corny at first but got over it pretty quick.
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

  12. #1692
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    tundy
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NikoleJennes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watching Sopranos for the last 3 months.
    I finally finished the show on Sunday night. I see why the ending was controversial but I liked it. Also pretty interesting how (not really a spoiler but just in case):
    Spoiler:
    each of the episodes leading up to the finale uses a supporting mobster to highlight a particular way out of 'the life'.


    Now onto Queens Gambit. Will watch Saints of Newark on movie night.

  13. #1693
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgarian Living in Edmonton
    My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander
    Posts
    6,557
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Currently on Ep 3 and enjoying it so far. It's pretty violent, the CGI was a little corny at first but got over it pretty quick.
    I was watching Ep 1 and then it got to that guy doing his podcast and it kept going on and on with him and I just turned it off.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

    Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

  14. #1694
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    tundy
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Does Yellowstone get better? Watched S1 and found it pretty slow, couldn't stay awake

  15. #1695
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Strathmore
    My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax
    Posts
    1,979
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by birdman86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does Yellowstone get better? Watched S1 and found it pretty slow, couldn't stay awake
    First Season 1 takes a bit to get through but it does pick up and get better.

  16. #1696
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    '14 Taco
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by birdman86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does Yellowstone get better? Watched S1 and found it pretty slow, couldn't stay awake
    Embrace the soap opera. Passions, i mean yellowstone, doesnt get better till many an episode/season in

  17. #1697
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ES Art Room
    My Ride
    #SadLife
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    I disagree.
    If you aren't hooked in Season-1, it's not for you.

  18. #1698
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    calgary.ab.ca
    My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon
    Posts
    7,789
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    If you’re not into firecracker redheads, you have no hope

  19. #1699
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Strathmore
    My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax
    Posts
    1,979
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you’re not into firecracker redheads, you have no hope
    They've really let the firecracker go off this season.. good lord haha

  20. #1700
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Ford, Acura, my wife's nerves
    Posts
    2,003
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ercchry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you’re not into firecracker redheads, you have no hope
    Great tits too.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which one has best efficacy at enlarging my dank?

Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75 84 85 86 95 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sony TVs will be watching you

    By old&slow in forum Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics
    Replies: 23
    Latest Threads: 02-24-2009, 12:37 AM
  2. Problem watching You Tube videos

    By Ekliptix in forum Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics
    Replies: 11
    Latest Threads: 10-31-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. Google Map is Watching You...

    By cdnsir in forum Misc. Gallery
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
  4. Yeah, we's watching you.

    By Canmorite in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 59
    Latest Threads: 07-01-2006, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •