Quantcast
What are you watching? - Page 177 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 167 176 177
Results 3,521 to 3,524 of 3524

Thread: What are you watching?

My Ride
    ATS, XC90

I got Fallout:New Vegas on Epic Games free download a few months ago, and probably lasted about 15-20 minutes before I said fuck it. It was just not appealing. Maybe it was just too overwhelming for a newbie. Seemed like a lot of work to get going.

I started the series last night hoping that might spark a renewed interest in the game. Just watched Ep 1 and it seemed ok, but not fantastic. I'll continue on and maybe it picks up, but so far I'm having trouble seeing why everyone raves about this game/tv series.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by sexualbanana View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really liked season 1 and have been waiting for season 2 to finish before I start it.

There's a lot of debate about whether streamers should be doing scheduled releases (Tokyo Vice and Shogun for example) versus entire releases (3 Body Problem). There are pros and cons to both, but I prefer entire releases and being able to binge rather than wait. I basically waited 7 years before I started Game of Thrones so I could binge that whole series in a few weeks.
    I don't mind a hybrid style. Release a few episodes each week. So the entire 'series' is out within a few weeks. Gives a bit of time to chat about the show with friends as opposed to everyone being on different watch schedules. But also not so long that it's months to conclude a series and lose interest.

My Ride
    *The First*

I watched Borat's American Lockdown and it's pretty close to stupid. It gets a bit cringe while he keeps trying to set up the two Right Wing guys he's staying with like as if they were the degenerate Frat Boys from the original movie. But they're not. They're extremely patient and nice to Borat and quite open-minded about nearly everything but he keeps trying to show something that isn't there. Which is dumb.
    It looks like a failed project that they just went ahead with anyway knowing that it didn't work.
    Maybe the whole thing was fake, too. But I doubt it, because it predominantly failed to show the "Hard Right" as very nasty. It was weird.

Watching Star Trek: Discovery as a time waster.
    Not bad.

Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 167 176 177