Thread: What are you watching?

Cobra Kai II
    The Tick Season 2
    Doom Patrol

My Ride
    Has wheels

Quote Originally Posted by The_Penguin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The more Bosch episodes I watch, the more impressed I am. Normally I'm disappointed in movies/TV based on books I've read, but Bosch continues to impress.
    Well cast, well produced, excellent cinematography... I just can't get enough. When I first heard Titus Welliver was playing Bosch I thought "Huh? That tilty-headed dude from Sons of Anarchy?" But he's nailing Bosch.
    Haven't read the books but hear great things. I really enjoy the show but I haven't watched much of season 5. NBA playoffs are really soaking up all my TV time.

My Ride
    F30

Currently:

The Chi
    All American
    Superstore
    GOT
    Billions
    Empire
    Brooklyn Nine Nine
    Originally posted by Ven
    If you find a chic the there with a stick shift don't be alarmed. It's just the performance model, go ahead and ride it like you stole it.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Anyone watched Chernobyl on HBO? I don't know how accurate it is but it's pretty brutal for the first responder and the plant worker to get super close without realizing that the core has blown up. Then you have the regular people watching the fire from not too far away with the fallout in the sky. Supposedly it was kinda pretty like a spotlight pointing up. It's just creepy knowing what it is now. Few more episodes to go.

My Ride
    ferd

Quote Originally Posted by lilmira View Post
    Anyone watched Chernobyl on HBO? I don't know how accurate it is but it's pretty brutal for the first responder and the plant worker to get super close without realizing that the core has blown up. Then you have the regular people watching the fire from not too far away with the fallout in the sky. Supposedly it was kinda pretty like a spotlight pointing up. It's just creepy knowing what it is now. Few more episodes to go.
    I was just going to come in the thread to suggest this show. I was going to cancel Crave after GoT ends but I'm going to keep it until I can finish this show! So good!

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Quote Originally Posted by lilmira View Post
    It is accurate, I am listening to the podcast currently and I can't believe half of what I am hearing. I am looking forward to watching the show once it is all out and I can binge it.
    Originally posted by lint
    Who the f*ck cares what brand of protein a weak ass sissy takes? Or what exercises a weak ass sissy does?
    Originally posted by slinkie
    to each haters of "milk" your eating like a b!tch so ur gonna stay a b!tch. eat some cow eat some pizza eat cow in pasta cow in bread cow with cheese drink cow. look at cows there big eat them and ull be to. u are what u eat u wanna eat chicked ull stay being a chicken. u wanna eat string cheese ur gonna be a string cheese. u wanna eat fruit ur ganna be a fruit. Enjoy life.

My Ride
    Zonda CRV

I started watching Happy Valley on Netflix. Holy shit, im addicted. First season was crazy...

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Quote Originally Posted by KRyn View Post
    It is accurate, I am listening to the podcast currently and I can't believe half of what I am hearing. I am looking forward to watching the show once it is all out and I can binge it.
    The Chernobyl podcast from HBO?

Maybe I'll check out this show while I'm still paying for Crave with the HBO package. I've read and watched some stuff on Chernobyl and it's really interesting, like how they tried to keep the whole thing under wraps. There's even documentaries on people going back to the surrounding towns to see what's changed and what hasn't.

Check out this video about The Elephant's Foot

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Quote Originally Posted by D'z Nutz View Post
    The Chernobyl podcast from HBO?
    Correct! It uses sound clips from the show and has the shows creator, writer and producer being interviewed. He answers questions about the show and incident in general. If you aren't watching the show yet I don't feel as though the podcast will ruin it for you.
    Last edited by KRyn; 05-17-2019 at 09:24 AM.
    Originally posted by lint
    Who the f*ck cares what brand of protein a weak ass sissy takes? Or what exercises a weak ass sissy does?
    Originally posted by slinkie
    to each haters of "milk" your eating like a b!tch so ur gonna stay a b!tch. eat some cow eat some pizza eat cow in pasta cow in bread cow with cheese drink cow. look at cows there big eat them and ull be to. u are what u eat u wanna eat chicked ull stay being a chicken. u wanna eat string cheese ur gonna be a string cheese. u wanna eat fruit ur ganna be a fruit. Enjoy life.

My Ride
    Grimace

Chernobyl is the best. I did notice that they stray a bit though as the first sand helicopter in episode 2 crashed but in real life it didn't happen like that (though one did crash) and wasn't the first one.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

I've been flying through Money Heist/House of Paper on Netflix. Without giving too much of it away, it's about a group of robbers locked in the Royal Mint of Spain with 67 hostages. Lots of plot twist and turns. I'm really enjoying it and season 3 is coming in a couple months.

Netflix says it's their most-watched non-English series ever.

Just finished Veep.

Probably moves into top 3 shows of all time for me. Just perfect.

My Ride
    Trucks and junk

Just started season 19 of Law & Order the other day. I started season 1 three years ago, watching a few episodes a week. Season 19 and 20 left, and then I need to find another show with hour long episodes.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1992 GMC C2500 454
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Finally watching Mr. Robot as it's on Amazon. What a show, i had heard it was good, but had no idea it was this good! Just about done season 1

Spoiler:
    also, called that Mr. Robot was in his head second episode in..blown away that it was his sister though!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent.ff View Post
    Finally watching Mr. Robot as it's on Amazon. What a show, i had heard it was good, but had no idea it was this good! Just about done season 1

Spoiler:
    also, called that Mr. Robot was in his head second episode in..blown away that it was his sister though!
    The show is absolutely fantastic. Its really a nice tv show but man the twists and plots through out are crazy.

Another that I highly recommend is Halt and Catch Fire

Kakegurui (In Japanese with English subs)
    Bow down before the mighty $2 nickel.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26