Quantcast
What are you watching? - Page 45 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 928

Thread: What are you watching?

  1. #881
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    '10 CTS
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Speaking of Lucifer, like it or hate it (Actually, if you can get past the cheesy, way overdone premise of Police detective teams up with an unlikely partner who is _insert unlikely profession of sidekick here_) it's well-cast, has fairly decent plots, and is humorous and slightly risque. Plus, it's a Tom Kapinos show.
    Oh my point... sorry. Like it or hate it, if you haven't heard the full version of the theme song, check it out, pretty good too. Best played loud, and not on your phone.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoIMhi60GWU
    Last edited by The_Penguin; 06-12-2020 at 05:04 PM.

  2. #882
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    (maah raahde)
    Posts
    5,808
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Dark Season 3 out in 2 weeks.


  3. #883
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    YVR
    Posts
    4,983
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    still addicted to Bosch. onto Season 4 now.

  4. #884
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Camaro SS
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Watching 'The Outsider' from HBO, good/weird/interesting so far

  5. #885
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    '91 NA1 ADVAN'D
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I just finished watching the first season of Space Force. Definitely recommend it!

  6. #886
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Edmonton area
    My Ride
    Has wheels
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Legit2Quit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watching 'The Outsider' from HBO, good/weird/interesting so far
    Was a decent watch, gets more weird the further you get into it but still worth watching I thought.

  7. #887
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Online
    My Ride
    Budget Baller
    Posts
    10,267
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Starting 30 rock and was hoping to watch the Blackface episodes first but they are all pulled.
    max_boost is a name known to all

  8. #888
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    W204
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Eurovision. A Will Ferrell's take on Pitch Perfect.

    The soundtrack. OMG I need that soundtrack and find my old neon light stick for the car right now!


  9. #889
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Camaro SS
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brucebanner View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was a decent watch, gets more weird the further you get into it but still worth watching I thought.
    A definite slow burn, some episodes were a bit lackluster but overall worth a watch, interesting ending in regards to not getting any real answers.

  10. #890
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    YYC
    Posts
    3,097
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Red Oaks on Amazon.
    Decently entertaining for gf and I to watch.

  11. #891
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Medicine Hat
    My Ride
    EB/Cummins/M8/Foxbody
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdnsir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    eurovision. A will ferrell's take on pitch perfect.

    The soundtrack. Omg i need that soundtrack and find my old neon light stick for the car right now!

    jaja ding dong!!

  12. #892
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    The SHBARUS
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdnsir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eurovision. A Will Ferrell's take on Pitch Perfect.

    The soundtrack. OMG I need that soundtrack and find my old neon light stick for the car right now!
    It's not bad considering the typical Will Farrell stupidity. It does stir my interesting in visiting Iceland in the future. Might as well be an Iceland tourism movie. And Volcano man!

  13. #893
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    CGY
    Posts
    2,546
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Dark season 3 was pretty confusing throughout but good finish to the show.
    XBL: Inocent Killa
    PSN: WarMachine_V2

  14. #894
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,247
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Legit2Quit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watching 'The Outsider' from HBO, good/weird/interesting so far
    Wife and I just started watching this. So far so good

  15. #895
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    lester van
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Just finished Tales from the Loop.

    They created an interesting world, great cinematography/soundtrack, good characters. But the fucking story (or lack there of...) just empty writing, they could have done so much more with it. There’s no answers at the end because there’s no questions to ask. Disappointed...but I don’t regret watching. Fml I’m confused.
    Last edited by birdman86; 07-02-2020 at 11:04 PM.

  16. #896
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    GLA
    Posts
    2,003
    Rep Power
    25

    Default


  17. #897
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Leduc, Alberta
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beecue View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dark season 3 was pretty confusing throughout but good finish to the show.

    I'm up to episode 5 now. I find it helps to go watch a recap vlog on youtube after every episode. A channel called One Take does one that I've been using. The timelines and family tree stuff get so confusing, so it really pieces the episode together when someone lays out the connections for you. I feel like it would easier to follow if it was an english show with normal names that we resonate with.

  18. #898
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & something w/ Seriously Round Tires
    Posts
    2,490
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Wife and I are trying to find a new series to run through so we're four or five episodes into the first season of Dexter. For those that have seen the entire series does the feel change in subsequent seasons or does it always stay this "quirky"?
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

  19. #899
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    C-Town
    My Ride
    X3M Competition
    Posts
    7,106
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm up to episode 5 now. I find it helps to go watch a recap vlog on youtube after every episode. A channel called One Take does one that I've been using. The timelines and family tree stuff get so confusing, so it really pieces the episode together when someone lays out the connections for you. I feel like it would easier to follow if it was an english show with normal names that we resonate with.
    Dark is a complicated show on its own. Maybe the most complicated show ever due to the time shifting. That said I feel reading the subtitles makes it more complicated as you miss some details by focusing on reading text while missing some visual clues. The show loses a bit in translation with the dubbed version so I watch only the subtitled version but thereís no doubt that if the show was originally recorded in English it would be easier to follow and as you say itís a bit harder to keep track of the German names.

  20. #900
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masked Bandit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wife and I are trying to find a new series to run through so we're four or five episodes into the first season of Dexter. For those that have seen the entire series does the feel change in subsequent seasons or does it always stay this "quirky"?
    Doesn't really change much.

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sony TVs will be watching you

    By old&slow in forum Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics
    Replies: 23
    Latest Threads: 02-24-2009, 12:37 AM
  2. Problem watching You Tube videos

    By Ekliptix in forum Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics
    Replies: 11
    Latest Threads: 10-31-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. Google Map is Watching You...

    By cdnsir in forum Misc. Gallery
    Replies: 8
    Latest Threads: 03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
  4. Yeah, we's watching you.

    By Canmorite in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 59
    Latest Threads: 07-01-2006, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •