Quantcast
Restoring 1993 integra sedan and need parts - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Restoring 1993 integra sedan and need parts

My Ride
    93 integra

Default Restoring 1993 integra sedan and need parts

So I took a long break from driving as I was living downtown and working downtown but then switched jobs and started school so needed a car.

Now when looking for a car a co-worker and good buddy sold me a beater integra sedan for super cheap, but it was pretty clean.

Through a series of unfortunate events....read shitty calgary drivers it got backed into.

I posted in the market place in two sections and got nowhere. Now here is where I need help.

The guy I bought the car off of got in a super bad bike accident and passed away so now I can't even fathom ever getting rid of this car and me and some friends are planning on building the ultimate road trip machine with it to honor micah's memory.

Not asking for hand outs...Just really want to find front end parts for it to get her looking like herself again. So hood, rad support, etc. Anything else integra related would be fine. Would pay for any parts found of course.

93 integra sedan...if this goes nowhere it's all good just finding it hard to find the parts i need on kijiji and here and acura will want my first three born.

Any help super appreciated.

Thanks

My Ride
    R171 and Sttutgarts SUV

Used hoods nearby, these may be from full clips so you can ask about other parts you may need. Once they know all the parts you are willing to buy start negotiating on a package deal...

Good luck!

Hood
    Acura Integra white,2 DR NIQ SOME HAIL DENTS 130023 $Call Forest Lawn Parts Depot Can-AB(SE-Calgary) Request_Quote 403-272-3343 / 1-800-463-0562 Request_Insurance_Quote
    --km--
    Hood
    Acura Integra NEW $Call Saddle Ridge Payless Auto Parts Can-AB(Calgary) E-mail 403-293-3952 / 403-293-8555 11
    --km--
    Hood
    Acura Integra 000 A
    0 AA1611 $Call Valley Auto Recyclers, Ltd. - No U.S. Shipping Can-AB(Drumheller) Request_Quote 403-823-5337 / 855-823-5337 Request_Insurance_Quote
    --km--
    Hood
    Acura Integra CARBON FIBER AFTER MARKET,C NOTES 052614 $Call Popow's Auto Wreckers - No US Shipping Can-AB(Lacombe) Request_Quote 403-782-3771 / 800-661-1573 Request_Insurance_Quote

My Ride
    79 Country Squire 95 Deville 09 Jeep JK

Several 91-93 Integras in both PnP yards. Plus it's 50% off weekend.

My Ride
    93 integra

Awesome thanks guys thats a huge help. I work insane hours but will try and make it out there with my buddy to get stuff.

Feel like I need to do something fun with this car. So even though it's not rwd and it's a sedan, I've always had a soft spot for tegs so it will become a long term project.

My Ride
    03 SVT Cobra

I can get you new aftermarket stuff, hoods not available anymore. Heres what I found

headlights $177 each with marker and fog bracket
    signal lamp $52 each
    fog lamp $33 each
    front bumper $185
    fenders are $ 74 each

most of the stuff is a few days away

My Ride
    90 DB1, 03 RL1, 07 YK1

How soon do you need the parts? I have a bumper, hood, set of headlights, wheels and a bunch of other misc. G2 Teg stuff. PM me if you're interested.

Calgary is so much like an iphone: iCalgary - There's a bylaw for that.

I have a 93 RS beater I want to get rid of for dirt cheap if you want to use it as a parts car?

My Ride
    2014 Fit Sport

I'm pretty sure I got rid of all the spare parts I had when I sold my Integra, but if I run across any odds and ends still occupying my garage I'll let you know. It won't be any of the body parts you need but it sounds like frozenrice may have that covered.

If it needs a timing belt I do still have the special crank pulley removal tool I'd be willing to sell. You can PM me if you're interested.

Good luck!

My Ride
    93 integra

Engine works great as far as I know it will still be swapped for a cheap b series off kijiji over the winter.

Might hit up a few of you guys for parts in a couple weeks here. i plan on keeping this thing until it either rots away or god forbid it get's totalled.

As it sits now I really just need front end parts to fix the hood and bumper and all that jazz...interior is mint but we may start mucking around with it soon as well.

We are doing front end mechanical parts next weekend, bearings, axles and such.

I want to do this on the cheap as that is how micah modded his rx7 and supra, from parts he found online on kijiji and various forums.

I want to honor his memory by doing up the car in the way he would have and by doing it all myself or with friends.

My Ride
    93 integra

Thanks again beyond!!

Ironing out the details on a parts car now and should start piecing together my project in the next couple weeks and she should be road trip ready by november

means alot to me that I will be able to keep my buddy's car around for some fun memories and like that beyond will have had a part in it.

My Ride
    93 integra

Well car cost me almost as much as she cost in three days. left me stranded a few times in two days and finally gave out on me in the worse spot possible.

Made the tough call to get rid of it and she was picked up today.

Had three integras and all have caused me nothing but headaches and heartache (had one stolen and stripped) Despite how much this car meant to me I was put in a position where the only outcome was to get rid of it.

So suppose now the hunt for another project begins.

Sad to hear man..

Hopefully you find another project soon tho

My Ride
    93 integra

Ha...looking for something along the lines of an old vdub, cressida or rx7. Might be a while before I drive again. But living downtown thats not a big deal to me.