Quantcast
NDP to table budget one week after overlord mulcair is done campaigning - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: NDP to table budget one week after overlord mulcair is done campaigning

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by InRich

cause your a retard.. simple.

Did you see the federal vote in Alberta? ALL BLUE, lol.

Yeah, because I'm the one acting like a little child, claiming he's going to layoff all his workers just because the government he wanted didn't get in, and you'll have to actually earn some money instead of enjoying the easy ride that has been Alberta for the past 10 years.

Fuck you're such a baby, I'm amazed despite all odds, you somehow actually made it in life.

Edit: Also, Alberta isn't all blue, check the 3 seats in Edmonton, and 2 in Calgary.
    Last edited by Tik-Tok; 10-21-2015 at 11:30 PM.

Originally posted by speedog
    I wish just one beyond member who voted for those orange fuckers would admit it here - we all know that there must have been at least a few beyond members who voted NDP and now they're all quiet as ever.

NDP in Alberta and Liberals in Ottawa - yupp, good times are here.
    Originally posted by speedog

I'm not going to get into any debate with you about this - the fact remains that a good number of people voted NDP as a protest vote figuring the NDP wouldn't get in and much to their dismay, exactly what they didn't want to see happen did. I personally know a number of people who did exactly this and are now regretting how they voted.
    Who did you vote for?

I'm not sure what calling other people (beyonders) out on a PRIVATE vote is going to accomplish.

Good luck with that!

Originally posted by InRich

cause your a retard.. simple.

Yea I heard this too. I just tell them the same thing I tell the retard above.
    Did you see the federal vote in Alberta? ALL BLUE, lol. people realize. now its too late.
    How is Toma banded when this guy isn't??

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Yeah, because I'm the one acting like a little child, claiming he's going to layoff all his workers just because the government he wanted didn't get in, and you'll have to actually earn some money instead of enjoying the easy ride that has been Alberta for the past 10 years.

Fuck you're such a baby, I'm amazed despite all odds, you somehow actually made it in life.
    Originally posted by Xtrema
    ZenOps is like everyone's crazy uncle.
    Originally posted by DayGlow
    How do you respond to stupid?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Jesus fucking christ Rob Anders, learn to read your own links.
    Originally posted by Seth1968
    Zenops: Ok, but remember my dick is made of nickle.

My Ride
    Grimace

Don't worry everyone the NDP seems to have a good handle on everything
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...term-1.3283182

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-24-2020 at 06:39 PM.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Love seeing "successful" beyonders throwing the word retard around because someone else voted for a party they disapprove of.

Pathetic, childish, selfish behaviour. Frankly, if the conservatives are your ticket, I want nothing to do with them.

Fucking grow up a little.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-15-2019 at 01:40 PM.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by A790

Pathetic, childish, selfish behaviour. Frankly, if the conservatives are your ticket, I want nothing to do with them.

Childish response met with childish response from a mod. How cute

Not that I disagree that inrich is being an ass. But still.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Childish response met with childish response from a mod. How cute

Not that I disagree that inrich is being an ass. But still.
    Please. How people haven't figured out that their rhetoric alienates far more than it convinces is beyond me.

The fact that I'm a mod is irrelevant. Did I ban him over it? No? Then what relevance does it have? Am I held to some superior moral standard because I have access to the ban button?

Also, since when was not wanting to be associated with someone or a group of like minded people childish? Or was it because I told him to grow up and stop calling people retards- is that why you think I'm childish?

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    So are you just going to look at every little thing they do and try to blow it up like something bad is happening?

"Oh no, Notley shifted in her seat. Must be gas."

Sorry but I just do not recall you complaining and fear mongering this much during all those actual PC scandals.

"It is the smallest cabinet in Alberta in decades, with several of the 12 ministers assigned multiple portfolios." - good thing, obviously, but will take some adjustments.
    They have not released the budget yet and they haven't even sat and are already shuffling, that is pretty concerning to me.

I complained a lot during the farmer joe and robert redford era actually.

My Ride
    Hatred

-U

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Originally posted by schocker

They have not released the budget yet and they haven't even sat and are already shuffling, that is pretty concerning to me.

I complained a lot during the farmer joe and robert redford era actually.
    I don't see it being a huge issue. They were a new government with a lot of new faces, they probably picked the best cabinet at the time and now that its been a few months to evaluate it, decided to make changes. If they feel there are certain people better served to be in the cabinet, I'd rather they make the changes now early on than to avoid doing it for PR reasons.

My Ride
    ute

Originally posted by pheoxs
    Yeah though it will take longer than 1 year for things to recover, also thats why I mentioned infrastructure spending. It benefits future growth, boosts private sector jobs and are one time investments, not reoccurring expenses such as adding more public jobs
    I don't know why people still believe this Keynesian stuff...which is demonstrably false.

Originally posted by Buster

I don't know why people still believe this Keynesian stuff...which is demonstrably false.
    and where did you get this from? Peter Schiff?

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-24-2020 at 06:39 PM.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Originally posted by Buster

Care to explain your viewpoint? Id much rather see projects be pushed forward that benefits future growth rather than bailouts and hoping that money trickles down while the CEOs are getting record bonuses

My Ride
    Z

So what does the status of women minister do exactly?
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by g-m
    So what does the status of women minister do exactly?
    She holds the Status of being Status of Women Minister.

Duh

Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    ute

Infrastructure spending as a means of managing the growth of an economy is a good thing. Infrastructure spending as a form of "stimulus" just doesn't work.

There are a variety of reasons for this:

1. It creates mal-investment (really any government project does). You take money out of the economy in the form of current or future taxation, and re-direct it to government determined priorities. That capital now or in the future is much more efficiently allocated by the market. This is true of any government spending, not just infrastructure spending. It's why you see a decline in marginal benefit to any additional dollar spent by the government over a certain point, which is far before we get to the current level of spending, never mind "stimulus" spending.

2. Stimulus packages don't increased aggregate demand. The employed workers do not re-deploy their earnings in a down economy, since they are still worried about their long-term employment prospects. They save.

3. The jobs are considered temporary, by the workers and the government. See #2.

4. It increases debt. Debt tends to be a drag on an economy, once the debt amount clears the hurdle of "necessary" spending. In any case, debt is not benign. Or it is...until it isn't.

5. Government contracts almost always have a component of "pork" or corruption associated with them. Or at the very least, money gets re-directed to areas friendly to administrators. The SNC Lavelin situation was really only an exception in that they got caught.

Government activities like infrastructure spending can be great ways to unlock economic "potential energy". But they aren't a replacement for that "potential energy".

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Originally posted by A790

Please. How people haven't figured out that their rhetoric alienates far more than it convinces is beyond me.

The fact that I'm a mod is irrelevant. Did I ban him over it? No? Then what relevance does it have? Am I held to some superior moral standard because I have access to the ban button?

Also, since when was not wanting to be associated with someone or a group of like minded people childish? Or was it because I told him to grow up and stop calling people retards- is that why you think I'm childish?

This is hilarious. So if I find a Liberal who is an asshole that makes you an asshole for being associated with them?

Fucking grow up a little.

Originally posted by pheoxs

Same here, I have no problems admitting it and would do the same if there were another election today for either.

Also I don't see an issue running a deficit during slow times. Preferably increase infrastructure spending as that directly creates jobs.
    Would you borrow more in today work environment in Alberta? Yup neither should Canada.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast