Quantcast
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

My Ride
    Grimace

Default Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes came out yesterday. It is tons of fun. You have one person/team which is on the computer/VR tasked with disarming the bomb. The other person/team has the physical/digital manual and has to instruct the disarmer on how to complete the tasks on the bomb. Neither can look at what the other is seeing. Super fun, played it at the office yesterday a bunch both disarming and instructing.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/341800/

Also available on the humble store for a bit more money(USD to CDN) but you get DRM free and Steam.

Last edited by schocker; 10-09-2015 at 04:01 PM.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

My Ride
    Grimace

Beat this yesterday, the end bombs are quite hard but now we were some kind of idiot savants and were able to beat them after a few tries.

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

Played it with both friends and the gf... lots of fun. A real relationship tester lol

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Bump, brought this to a few friends house and had entertaining times playing it. Decided to bring it to work and see how it fared with my co-workers.

All I can say is engineers suck at communicating and its amazing how terrible some people are at problem solving and understanding simple concepts on the fly. Had to spend 15 minutes explaining the maze module to one person when its literally, figure out which maze, and guide their white dot to the red triangle.

Pretty funny how flustered some people were getting though. Any they haven't even got passed the easy ones either.

Spaceteam is a free app which is similar to this. Except everybody is given a bunch of buttons, knobs, whatever and one instruction that may or may not have anything to do with their shit. So you have four guys reading instructions out loud, listening to to each others instructions and trying to figure out whether or not the instruction applies to them, then executing said instructions if they can.

Just a thorough gong show.