Quantcast
Here comes the trainwreck - 2,300 refugees into Calgary in the next 6-8 weeks - Page 9 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Here comes the trainwreck - 2,300 refugees into Calgary in the next 6-8 weeks

My Ride
    8P 3.2

Here is the unfortunate and eventual solution to the "invasion by migration" ISIS has been going on about.

Nationalism On The Rise In Europe

Originally posted by sexualbanana

Yeah, because women never got harassed at nightclubs before the refugees.
    Just this past weekend at National on 17th ave I had a guy from Africa come up and start talking to me, super sketchy dude, ~mid 40's in age.
    Said he has been in Canada for 3 months blah blah, seemed okay at first.

Then he started commenting on the women sitting at the table... "You're with all these sluts? How many did you marry? you get into da pussy on them all?"

I nearly knocked him the fuck out. Never in my life have I heard someone speak so disrespectfully about women. Am I painting with a broad brush? Sure, but I am fine with that. I have met and dealt with some classless individuals in the past, but this was a whole new level. There is ZERO respect for women in their culture, that is a fact.

If you're willing to move to Canada and assimilate appropriately, learn our laws, customs, and are willing to become a productive member of society, I am more than willing to welcome you here. However if you are coming to Canada to segregate yourself, become a leech, continue to live by your own moral standards (ie, how you treat women) then you can go fuck yourself, and stay in your own country.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by vengie

If you're willing to move to Canada and assimilate appropriately, learn our laws, customs, and are willing to become a productive member of society, I am more than willing to welcome you here. However if you are coming to Canada to segregate yourself, become a leech, continue to live by your own moral standards (ie, how you treat women) then you can go fuck yourself, and stay in your own country.

Not trying to defend him, buuuut... watch some some TV that includes black people (especially music videos). This is likely his source of "our culture" and the material he has had to learn from.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

Yeah, some people will way over do something trying to fit in. Weird sure, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I would have said good talk and turned around.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by M.alex

Are you volunteering your house to hold 50 of them?
    lol

Mental health could be an issue too.

I say we have a Beyond meet and welcome these refugees.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride

Originally posted by max_boost

Judging by the amount of negative posters in the thread, this could be taken one of two ways

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

Originally posted by max_boost
    lol

Mental health could be an issue too.

sure lets do it in your restaurant. Oh wait. you serve pork right. They can't be in the same room as pork bro. good try though

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by InRich

sure lets do it in your restaurant. Oh wait. you serve pork right. They can't be in the same room as pork bro. good try though
    Are we sure it's "pork" he been serving us?

My Ride
    Pushbroom

"And the most interesting thing in the Japanese approach to Muslims is the fact that the Japanese do not feel any guilt for such a “discriminatory” approach to Islam, and they evidently do not think they should apologize to Muslims for the negative way in which they perceive their religion. Arab gas and oil- yes, and Japan maintains good relations with Arab exporters. But Islam – no, and Muslim immigration - neither. Islam is something that is suitable for others, not for Japan, and therefore the Muslims must remain outside.

And Muslims in Japan do not riot, they do not brand the Japanese “racists”, they do not burn cars, smash windows, behead Japanese soldiers for having been in Afghanistan, Iraq or anywhere else on Earth – and not a single Japanese has been victim of a Muslim terrorist attack on Japanese soil in the last 30 years.
    Maybe Europe and the USA should look at the Japanese model of dealing with Muslims more closely?"

http://raisingupastandard.ning.com/m...gPost%3A148542

Why can't North America adopt a similar mentality? Why must everyone be offended by everything these days?

My Ride
    G6

Originally posted by M.alex
    Are you volunteering your house to hold 50 of them?
    If we've got 2,600 coming, and there are 1.2 million Calgarians, that's 0.002 Syrians per Calgarian. Why would I house 50? Your question is on the level of retardedness of someone liking beef being asked "oh yeah, so you ready to have 20 cows living in your back yard? Are ya, asshole?"

Originally posted by HiTempguy1
    Both Iraq and Libya were messed up way before this. If you'd like a brief rundown of the fuck-uped-ness of both, by all means start reading. That info is easy enough to find on the web (wikipedia is a great place to start). If you want to question why I say this, at least be prepared to have done some reading on the backstory (I'm not insulting you, nor trying to be mean, just being honest). If you'd like to prove that I am wrong that these countries have not been fucked up forever, please try and show me why it is you believe that.
    What are you talking about? I asked you if we made things better, not whether these places were fucked up before. Everybody knows they were; so what? Probably 1/3 of Africa is fucked up and nobody gives a crap. You indicated the Canadian contribution somewhat made these places better, so the onus is on YOU to explain how.

Libya has gone from a strongman dictator who would've cleaned out the opposition to a country where the "official government" can't even stay in Libya, and you've got hundreds of different warlords (lots of the extreme Islam variety) massacring each other for dominance. Perpetual civil war. In Syria, since Canada joined the coalition, IS has only gotten stronger, moderate rebels have all but vanished, millions of migrants have flooded the world, and Assad was going to fall until the Russians interfered.

Please do tell me how we've played a positive role.

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Judging by the amount of negative posters in the thread, this could be taken one of two ways
    Legit lol.
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    NC1

Were those countries better off with their dictators in power? What a mess now.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

^ The countries themselves? Almost certainly without a debate.

Whether their people were better or not is more of a debate. One that is pretty decisively settled when you look at how many of them are scrambling like rats to get out of dodge.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Lariat 2.7 & StreetTriple R

Expecting this thread to blow up any minute following French attacks.

Wheres the popcorn?

My Ride
    Lariat

Originally posted by OTown
    Expecting this thread to blow up any minute following French attacks.

Wheres the popcorn?
    Paging Mr. Trudeau...
    _____ASP______

current ski quiver:
    park, all mtn 181 ON3P Kartel 98
    park,all mtn: 181 Armada AR7
    big mtn, pow: 185 Armada JJ

My Ride

Originally posted by Maxx Mazda

That we should welcome these Islamists with open arms. Between shit like this, the Russian plane that was taken down, the daily suicide bombings in the Middle East.... Maybe not all refugees are terrorists, but can we really afford to chance it?
    Yeah, we should let them in, but then round them all up into camps, and make them build us some railroads.... er.... pipelines and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Yeah, we should let them in, but then round them all up into camps, and make them build us some railroads.... er.... pipelines and shit.
    Justin & Notley would allow them to form a union, negotiate 80k salaries for menial work, become a branch of the government, have 3 employees per 2 coordinators per 1 supervisor in training per 1 supervisor per 1 Jr. Manager per 1 manager per 1 Sr. Manager per 1 Jr. VP per 1 VP per 1 executive VP. We will call each of these work groups "cells". With 5/7.5 hours per day being downtime due to laziness and lack of work ethic, like in various government union branches today, these various cells will have tons of times to plan attacks.

#thanksjustin #thanksnotley #AHS

Is nobody in this thread in their 20's who grew up in the hood? A large majority of the violence in junior high and high schools involved young male Muslim immigrants from war torn countries (lebs, afghans, iraqis, etc.). Obviously not all were bad but these people were born into a violent culture and they 100% without a doubt bring that shit over here. Instead of talking through problems and bettering themselves they form little groups and let instincts take over and fight, jump, "belt", or stab people. I can honestly say there were more men like this then ones trying to add to society where I grew up. The woman actually were extremely hard working and some of the most intelligent people in my schools.

My Ride
    8P 3.2

Originally posted by asp integra

Paging Mr. Trudeau...
    Supposed to speak at 6:30mst

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Last edited by dj_rice; 11-14-2015 at 12:23 AM.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Originally posted by 04Terminator

From here, the able bodied males, make the journey to their favored destination
    Ya these guys are all heading for the social assistance handouts in their 'favored' destinations from all of these bleeding heart left wing governments, including our newly elected Liberals (note, I said governments, not countries).

This migration has to stop, be it Europe or Canada. I hope that all of these European countries man up, close their boarders as did Hungary and start turning people away. These governments are at a risk of toppling over this in Europe, this is a disaster that will only get worse.

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast