Quantcast
Some guy posts a dashcam video, gets called out for being just as bad - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Some guy posts a dashcam video, gets called out for being just as bad

My Ride
    POS Toyota

Default Some guy posts a dashcam video, gets called out for being just as bad

https://www.reddit.com/r/Calgary/com..._to_turn_into/

Thought you'd all get a kick out of this.

Some redditor posts a video. A black audi doesn't do a left turn properly (left lane to leftmost lane, he goes a lane over, not a huge deal, while technically not legal). Owner of video (who also drives an audi) goes out of his way to honk at the guy, pull up beside him, and lecture him on his driving. Bit excessive IMO.

Comments initially are supportive, until some guy calls out the poster for being just as bad of a driver, nearly causing a crash in a similar event, and somehow can tell who he is based on the video LOL.

Guy deletes EVERYTHING and pretends like it never happened.

Found it entertaining.

My Ride
    NC1

Oh dude. I had something similar happen to me.

Two lane left turn, east bound 17th AVE to Macleod Trail North. By the book it's supposed to be left to far left but I have never seen anyone do that. Everyone goes left to second left. The bike next to me screamed and bitched and fingered me, pulled out in front, did the whole Scat thing on me. I said sorry bro.

If you drive the same road again, you'll notice now they have dotted lines that tells you left, into second left.

I wonder if that bike dude ever rode down that road again and thought about me.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by max_boost

If you drive the same road again, you'll notice now they have dotted lines that tells you left, into second left.
    Really? That's so weird. I can't check without actually going on it since Google Maps is outdated.

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

You're a short, angry Egyptian that nearly caused a crash on 14th and 17th street a few weeks ago.
    @ description

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

i know many people who do not post dashcam vids here exactly because of situations like this, lol... people cant just watch the video, be entertained, and move on, gotta do whatever they can to cause drama, its pretty entertaining
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Video removed...anyone have a backup?

Don't waste your time clicking on the link - no video.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Sounds like that truck got vandalized video here lol
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    TL

Originally posted by max_boost
    Oh dude. I had something similar happen to me.

Two lane left turn, east bound 17th AVE to Macleod Trail North. By the book it's supposed to be left to far left but I have never seen anyone do that. Everyone goes left to second left. The bike next to me screamed and bitched and fingered me, pulled out in front, did the whole Scat thing on me. I said sorry bro.

I wonder if that bike dude ever rode down that road again and thought about me.
    i think it's the inside left lane that causes this mayhem. they usually never go left to the most left, so the other lane just tries to be proactive to prevent an accident and goes as far right as he/she can.

i think it's the same on 12th ave to NB Macleod.

technically anytime you're at a light doing a right turn, you're suppose to turn into the parking lane and lane switch out to the left lane. no one does this, i think this is just a standard now

My Ride
    2013 Ford Focus ST

This is one of my number one pet peevs with drivers. Turning left into the far right lane instead of the immediate left lane. It's illegal to make any turn left or right and cut across to the outside lane. Your supposed to turn into the closest lane.
    I was merging onto Glenmore Tr. from Odgen Rd. going to head west (in front of Glenmore Inn) when Shepard Rd. gets the green arrow turn signal. I proceed to make my turn while buddy in a mini van is turning left off Shepard but instead of going to the closest left lane he cuts over to the lane I'm turning into (far right)....blows his horn at me goes around me and proceeds to cut me off and slam on his brakes in front of me. I was like wtf??? This is the problem, the idiots that think they have the right of way to cut into the far lane when it's illegal to do so. Unfortunately so many people do this they are starting to think it's ok. However I'm happy to see that the city has put broken lines now in a few intersections to help guide these morons to stay in the proper lane.

It's the same thing in dt, 11 St. SW turning left heading westbound onto 6 Ave. 6 Ave has 3 lanes and the far left lane exits on to 14 St. so most people want to stay on 6th to either exit on to Crowchild or continue on to Bow Tr. There are dotted lines guiding you to the far left lane but I would say 95% of the people don't.
    Mercs

My Ride
    GTIR->SE-R->RDX->SLT->S60->LS460

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    Sounds like that truck got vandalized video here lol
    Yeah I thought is was my video again...
    Stupidity is a disease we all have, it's like a form of brain herpes. Outbreaks will occasionally occur.