Quantcast
My coworker is boinking his aunt... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My coworker is boinking his aunt...

My Ride
    383 Camaro LT1

Default My coworker is boinking his aunt...

Ok story time...

We have a young student employee at my work. 20 yrs old and just out of college. So we're shooting the shit and he tells me this crazy story. I just had to share.

His name is Vlad. When he was 17 yrs old his 36 yr old aunt was hitting on him hardcore whenever they would meet at family events. She is married to his mom's brother (his blood uncle) who is 45? Anyways, his uncle is apparently doing someone in his office. They have a crap load of cash and a huge million dollar house. Divorce isn't an option because neither wants to lose their lifestyle.

So the following year Vlad turns 18 and attends a family wedding in another town. He takes his GF at the time with him. The house is packed full of family members. He is sleeping in a room with his gf in a sleeping bag on the floor with 5 other people in the room including his horny aunt and cheating uncle. Middle of the night Vlad and his GF start doing it thinking no one knows.

The next morning the mother of the bride, different aunt (Vlad's mom's sister) has a family meeting. She's pissed. She says certain people are doing inappropriate things at night and so she has made up new sleeping arrangements for everyone.

That night he has to sleep in a bed with his 17 yr old male cousin (on his mom's side) in a room with 4 pre-teen kids on the floor in sleeping bags. Middle of the night his 15 yr old female cousin (from his dad's side) comes into the room buck naked and jumps on him. She thought Vlad was the 17 yr old cousin. He thinks it's his gf sneaking into bed with him. He makes out with her for 2 mins before he realizes it's not his gf. He jumps out of bed freaking out. His cousin says she can't go back to her bed because she snuck out naked lol.

So they work out an agreement where the naked cousin's sister will go sleep in the bed she came from, naked 15 yr old cousin will sleep in Vlad's bed with the 17 yr old male cousin she wanted to boink. Vlad will go sleep in naked cousin's sister's bed because that's where his gf is supposed to be.

Musical beds ensue in pitch darkness in the basement. He jumps into the bed where his gf is supposed to be but unbeknownst to him, his horny aunt switched beds with her because she didn't like the way Grandma smelled. He finds out later that was BS and that the Aunt actually knew Vlad was switching beds.

So Vlad jumps into bed with horny half naked aunt and they end up doing it. She's a fairly experienced woman and blows his mind. Vlad's gf is very confused the next morning and has no clue what happened. Vlad is really attracted to his aunt now after what happened but doesn't do anything else about it.

Fast forward 5 months. Vlad is 19 and still "with" his gf...if you can call it that. Whenever something breaks in his uncle's house or they need PC help, Vlad's uncle always calls him to come fix it but he's never home when Vlad comes over and Vlad's horny aunt takes advantage of the situation each time and they end up in bed each time.

He's now 20 and single. GF is seeing someone 8 yrs olds than her...coincidence? He is still boinking his aunt about once or twice a week and says he can't stop. He says young chicks haven't got a clue what to do in bed and he's hooked on older women at their sexual peak.

No pics of aunt but he says she is very average looking. It's what she does in the bedroom that he's attracted to
    93 Camaro Z28 (The fast one)
    01 Trans Am WS6 (The cute one)
    Esla T6 Dog Sled (Not cute, not fast, scary as hell)

Default Re: My coworker is boinking his aunt...

Originally posted by Gripenfelter
    Ok story time...

We have a young student employee at my work. 20 yrs old and just out of college. So we're shooting the shit and he tells me this crazy story. I just had to share.

His name is Vlad. When he was 17 yrs old his 36 yr old aunt was hitting on him hardcore whenever they would meet at family events. She is married to his mom's brother (his blood uncle) who is 45? Anyways, his uncle is apparently doing someone in his office. They have a crap load of cash and a huge million dollar house. Divorce isn't an option because neither wants to lose their lifestyle.

So the following year Vlad turns 18 and attends a family wedding in another town. He takes his GF at the time with him. The house is packed full of family members. He is sleeping in a room with his gf in a sleeping bag on the floor with 5 other people in the room including his horny aunt and cheating uncle. Middle of the night Vlad and his GF start doing it thinking no one knows.

The next morning the mother of the bride, different aunt (Vlad's mom's sister) has a family meeting. She's pissed. She says certain people are doing inappropriate things at night and so she has made up new sleeping arrangements for everyone.

That night he has to sleep in a bed with his 17 yr old male cousin (on his mom's side) in a room with 4 pre-teen kids on the floor in sleeping bags. Middle of the night his 15 yr old female cousin (from his dad's side) comes into the room buck naked and jumps on him. She thought Vlad was the 17 yr old cousin. He thinks it's his gf sneaking into bed with him. He makes out with her for 2 mins before he realizes it's not his gf. He jumps out of bed freaking out. His cousin says she can't go back to her bed because she snuck out naked lol.

So they work out an agreement where the naked cousin's sister will go sleep in the bed she came from, naked 15 yr old cousin will sleep in Vlad's bed with the 17 yr old male cousin she wanted to boink. Vlad will go sleep in naked cousin's sister's bed because that's where his gf is supposed to be.

Musical beds ensue in pitch darkness in the basement. He jumps into the bed where his gf is supposed to be but unbeknownst to him, his horny aunt switched beds with her because she didn't like the way Grandma smelled. He finds out later that was BS and that the Aunt actually knew Vlad was switching beds.

So Vlad jumps into bed with horny half naked aunt and they end up doing it. She's a fairly experienced woman and blows his mind. Vlad's gf is very confused the next morning and has no clue what happened. Vlad is really attracted to his aunt now after what happened but doesn't do anything else about it.

Fast forward 5 months. Vlad is 19 and still "with" his gf...if you can call it that. Whenever something breaks in his uncle's house or they need PC help, Vlad's uncle always calls him to come fix it but he's never home when Vlad comes over and Vlad's horny aunt takes advantage of the situation each time and they end up in bed each time.

He's now 20 and single. GF is seeing someone 8 yrs olds than her...coincidence? He is still boinking his aunt about once or twice a week and says he can't stop. He says young chicks haven't got a clue what to do in bed and he's hooked on older women at their sexual peak.

No pics of aunt but he says she is very average looking. It's what she does in the bedroom that he's attracted to
    did yo yo watch playboy story chanel today

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Are you on pain meds today grip?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Bs

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Story time with Grip is always epic.

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

So all the cousin's are doing each other too?

My Ride
    something green

Was I the only one waiting for "about tree fiddy"?
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Eastern Europe is ..... strange that way.

My Ride
    Ford F150

What in the actual fuck
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

Classic beyond. Thank you so much for bring it back grip.

This story is a treasure. Likely fictitious. But, a classic.
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Lol Winnipeg
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Accord 6-6, Tacoma

This is entertaining for sure
    Honda/Acura guy

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-15-2019 at 02:21 PM.

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

Incest is the best, put your cousin (aunt) to the test.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

Originally posted by Maxt
    Was I the only one waiting for "about tree fiddy"?
    And it was about that time I realized...

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Originally posted by schurchill39
    Incest is the best, put your cousin (aunt) to the test.

"What I drive: 383 Camaro LT1"

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    383 Camaro LT1

I made this post on another forum in 2010. It came up in conversation the other day so I just copied and pasted it here. Thought you guys would appreciate it. I have no clue how much is true or BS. I have no reason to doubt him. Like, who brags about banging their family members?

http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/f-bo...s-aunt-769133/
    93 Camaro Z28 (The fast one)
    01 Trans Am WS6 (The cute one)
    Esla T6 Dog Sled (Not cute, not fast, scary as hell)

My Ride
    Changes everyday...

LOL! Just a great big family get together.

My Ride
    A Slow Car

So Vlad, any plans for Christmas?

Just gonna be hanging out with my family
    “Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.”

My Ride
    NC1

I'm glad he's having such a good time. Waiting for the update when Uncle finds out.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast