Quantcast
Auto Obsessed carrying the best solution to prevent tire flat-spots, Tire Cradles! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Auto Obsessed carrying the best solution to prevent tire flat-spots, Tire Cradles!

Default Auto Obsessed carrying the best solution to prevent tire flat-spots, Tire Cradles!

So what are TireCradles?

Any vehicle with high performance or low profile tires which stay stationary for extended periods of time may develop temporary or permanent flat spots in the tire compound.

TireCradles are patented supports designed to prevent tires from flat-spotting when used on vehicles that remain stationary for extended periods of time. Insulated with memory cells and specialized polymers which allow each TireCradle to conform and support each tire’s unique shape, insulate the tread from temperature changes on the contact patch, and prevent flat spotting from occurring.
    The TireCradles design has undergone extensive testing by labs that set the standard for the automotive tire industry. More details and the results of the testing can be found here: (http://www.tirecradle.com/Test_Results.html) As well Bentley conducted a series of independent tests comparing TireCradles with competing products and the genuine TireCradles proved to be the most effective.
    TireCradles are also supported by a lifetime warranty.

- TireCradles had to be proven effective in order to be granted a patent.
    - Their patented design that cannot be found anywhere else.
    - They have been independently tested by Bentley Motors and were chosen to be most effective versus other similar flat-spot preventing devices.
    - TireCradles insulate the rubber compounds in your tire to protect them from temperature variances on the contact patch.
    - Supported by a lifetime manufacturer warranty versus the 90 day warranty on competing products.
    - Easy to park on.
    - Conforms to the natural shape of the tire instead of an artificial curve like competing products.

You can find more information here

Hurry this pricing will not last long!
    Auto Obsessed™
    Auto Obsessed™ www.autoobsessed.com
    Facebook www.facebook.com/autoobsessed
    Twitter www.twitter.com/autoobsessed
    Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Huge selection of items, stocking over 1900 different products!
    Shipping within North America, Free shipping over $150 in Canada
    Edmonton and area shipping within two business days, $9 Edmonton/St. Albert/Sherwood Park and $11 Spruce Grove/Stony Plain/Beaumont/Leduc/Nisku/Ft. Sask. Calgary two business day shipping, $13

My Ride
    d|o__o|b

Hey I dont think your second link is working. And do you have a price?

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Fixed the link.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name