Quantcast
Fly private in a Chllenger 300 tmrw to Milwaukee for $780/seat (dep 8:40am Dec 30) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Fly private in a Chllenger 300 tmrw to Milwaukee for $780/seat (dep 8:40am Dec 30)

My Ride
    R171 and Sttutgarts SUV

Default Fly private in a Chllenger 300 tmrw to Milwaukee for $780/seat (dep 8:40am Dec 30)

In case any beyonders have no new years eve plans and time off jetsmarter can get you to Milwaukee tmrw (Dec 30th) at 8:40 in a Challenger 300 jet.

It's $780 a seat but my buddy who is a member said no seats are taken yet. Last minute trip to YYC and plane as of now is flying empty on the return.

In case you have aeroplan, amex or credit card points you could fly back for next to nil. 12500 aeroplan or amex points for eco or 25000 for biz class. PM if you need help with using points to catch this ride

NYE in Chicago? Catch a packers game? Would love to hear a trip report if anyone is crazy enough to do this.

I would but have too much invoicing to do before year end with work.

My Ride
    AMGGGGGGsixtythree

From Calgary to Milwaukee only?? Hmm jetsmarter, going to check it out right.... now. I booked flights to vancouver tomorrow already but I can still change it.

edit: 1560$ now for that flight.
    edit2: only one flight out of calgary. Mostly US flights.
    Last edited by TYMSMNY; 12-29-2015 at 07:54 PM.

My Ride
    R171 and Sttutgarts SUV

Originally posted by TYMSMNY
    From Calgary to Milwaukee only?? Hmm jetsmarter, going to check it out right.... now. I booked flights to vancouver tomorrow already but I can still change it.

edit: 1560$ now for that flight.
    edit2: only one flight out of calgary. Mostly US flights.
    Perhaps you have to download the app? Still shows $780 for me even when I get to the page where I have to confirm with payment...

My Ride
    AMGGGGGGsixtythree

Originally posted by 20incheyes

Perhaps you have to download the app? Still shows $780 for me even when I get to the page where I have to confirm with payment...
    I did, and registered. Everything short of becoming a member for $12,000. Oh well, good info though as one can charter flights as well. Perfect for an upcoming wedding.