Quantcast
Marijuana price falling. - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marijuana price falling.

My Ride
    93 integra

Originally posted by lamp_shade_2000

If your wife gets a card for medicinal purposes, she can purchase it legally already. I know a couple people that have medicinal cards. One is in Vancouver and the other is here in Calgary. I didn't spend too much time talking with them on the subject but I believe they mail you your stuff once ordered. You can also get edibles instead of smoking/vaping. These you for sure have to mail order.

From what I remember, in Calgary there is only one doctor that can/will prescribe it to you and help in getting the card. They are located in Temple (NE). I don't know exactly which doctor or office but I'm sure the info is out there.
    there's a couple now in Calgary that will prescribe but what does it matter since legalization is right around the corner and we will have tons of cbd dominant products on the market soon same as in legal states.

My Ride
    Ford

Originally posted by ekguy

there's a couple now in Calgary that will prescribe but what does it matter since legalization is right around the corner and we will have tons of cbd dominant products on the market soon same as in legal states.
    how many months/years do you think it will take to be legalized? would you live in pain until then? if ever actually legalized.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 01:12 PM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    93 integra

Originally posted by blairtruck
    how many months/years do you think it will take to be legalized? would you live in pain until then? if ever actually legalized.
    Thats very true. I fully believe it will happen but who knows how long it will take. Isn't super hard to get approved for the green card though. I have all my medical records ready and good to go to attempt getting mine.

Doctors do oh so love to prescribe opiates for pain don't they. So sick of doctors here.

Also back on topic, I've heard even in recreational states now some prices are dropping due to competition. Don't know how much truth there is to it though.

Originally posted by ZenOps
    Broccoli is starting to go black market, $6 per pound.
    That moment when you realize that ZenOps hasn't changed a bit.

Originally posted by SilverRex
    really wish they can legalize this stuff in Alberta simply because my wife who has a condition that is very much in need of it. One can only hope
    I'm not trying to be rude, but why even bother waiting?
    I have two family members who need it medicinally, but we also enjoy it recreationaly. Even if it was completely legal, other than if a shop opened up around the corner, I don't know I would even change how I got the stuff like I do now.

It's so quick, easy and affordable. ($200 worth will last wife and I over a couple of months). And how on earth are you ever going to get "caught"?

We had a cop show up at our door one time on a completely different matter. Four of us inside the house (all middle aged adults) and the place was full of smoke. I invited the cop in to discuss the matter at hand (had to do with neighbours, vandalism etc) and he didn't even bat an eye at what we were doing.

Both family members could easily get their medical green card, but we don't even bother. We just buy what we need now and smoke it.

My Ride
    TwoTurbos

It was really easy to get a prescription for Medicinal Marijuana for me.

I had surgery for my cancer in October.. One of the most painful surgeries you can get I am told and they basically sent me out of the hospital with about 60 oxycodone and said we will see you in two months for your first follow up. Anyways the doctor I started seeing post surgery was writing me a huge prescription for 120 10mg oxycodone about two months ago and casually mentioned me thinking about the benefits of Medicinal Marijuana. I have used it before in the past so I was intrigued and decided to give it a shot to get me off the opiates.

Anyways $283.00 and a month later I am registered with a producer out of Vancouver Island. Just go on their website, pick what strain I want and what quantity and then it is at the post office five days later. I am not a huge fan of the effect THC has on me as it makes me close myself off to the world so I am looking forward to a CBD product that my producer has coming out this month...

I am not entirely sure how much the marijuana helps with my actual pain but it has been a great way to wean myself off the oxycodone without withdrawal.

My Ride
    93 integra

Originally posted by nixon45
    It was really easy to get a prescription for Medicinal Marijuana for me.

I had surgery for my cancer in October.. One of the most painful surgeries you can get I am told and they basically sent me out of the hospital with about 60 oxycodone and said we will see you in two months for your first follow up. Anyways the doctor I started seeing post surgery was writing me a huge prescription for 120 10mg oxycodone about two months ago and casually mentioned me thinking about the benefits of Medicinal Marijuana. I have used it before in the past so I was intrigued and decided to give it a shot to get me off the opiates.

Anyways $283.00 and a month later I am registered with a producer out of Vancouver Island. Just go on their website, pick what strain I want and what quantity and then it is at the post office five days later. I am not a huge fan of the effect THC has on me as it makes me close myself off to the world so I am looking forward to a CBD product that my producer has coming out this month...

I am not entirely sure how much the marijuana helps with my actual pain but it has been a great way to wean myself off the oxycodone without withdrawal.
    cbd heavy oils taken in food will help you a great deal. I had some for after my knee surgery this summer and I made the dozen pills they sent me home with for 2 weeks. Only had to take my pills on physio days basically; cbd oil covered the rest and has none of the psychoactive effects of thc in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2