Quantcast
Fentanyl - have you? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Fentanyl - have you done it?

Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 5.03%
  • No

283 94.97%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Fentanyl - have you?

Default Fentanyl - have you?

Yupp, I completely understand why people may not want to discuss this drug and whether or not they've used it and thus why I'm including a poll that will allow people to remain anonymous. By the way it will be a simple poll, yes or no.

272 reported deaths in Alberta in 2015, 140 in 2014 - really, I don't honestly know if these numbers are something to be concerned with because the number of deaths from other drugs isn't usually reported along side these numbers when a news article is published on such.

What would be interesting to know is how available is this stuff and how widely it's being used. What age groups do the largest number of users come from? Honestly, I don't have a clue because recreational or other drug use isn't a part of my life and others around me only occasionally partake in a joint once in a blue moon.

So do beyond members know of people who have used fentanyl, once or regularly or whom have OD'd on it or even died? Like I said initially, I fully understand if people don't wish to express their views because it may hit to close to home but it is apparent that the authorities are somewhat worried about fentanyl - is it a real worry or not?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

lol are serious right now?

Fentanyl is a hardcore painkiller that people overuse to get stoned out of their gord to the point where they pass out and lie there oozing on the floor. Its been seeing more use since they started cracking down on Oxy distribution.

What kind of people do you think are on this website?

Want to get a good idea of answers to your questions? Go hang out on a run down native reserve.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Nope. I'd also rather spend 50 cents on a pepperoni stick than a cigarette (not that I smoke) and that also severely limits how much one can consume, because any more than three pepperoni sticks a day - and I turn into a human lardball.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride

If by "used" it, you include being administered it by a nurse along with Versed for conscious sedation, then yes. Or do you mean "used recreationally"?

Originally posted by killramos

Fentanyl is a hardcore painkiller that people overuse to get stoned out of their gord to the point where they pass out and lie there oozing on the floor. Its been seeing more use since they started cracking down on Oxy distribution.

Want to get a good idea of answers to your questions? Go hang out on a run down native reserve.
    Wierd because the only 2 retards i know of who have used it and one came out of rehab 2 weeks ago were both middle class white guys lol

Yeah, okay.

You continue to live in your dream world where everyday people aren't getting caught up in something like this.

It's kind of telling of you that you appear to think this isn't worthy of discussion.
    Last edited by speedog; 02-03-2016 at 09:47 AM.

How does one take it? by needle or pill?

I always wondered who is taking this stuff.
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

If it weren't for the City and Cops posting this shit on Twitter every day I wouldn't even know what it is. Good advertising.

"This drug is dangerously good!"

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Very few people purposefully seek Fent to use aside from when it's used properly (i.e. administered professionally // non-recreationally). Most of the deaths are from people that did not realize they were taking Fent. The most common being dealers cutting product with it to make their shit more potent for cheaper.

To answer your question on availability, like any other drugs it is very easy to obtain for cheap. Hell you can have canadapost deliver some to your door.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by speedog

Yeah, okay.

You continue to live in your dream world where everyday people aren't getting caught up in something like this.

It's kind of telling of you that you appear to think this isn't worthy of discussion.
    Your own poll seems to be proving your own delusional world view. Everyday people do not take excessive opiate doses recreationally, and all fentanyl doses are pretty excessive.

From the Herald article you seem to be referencing, "Everyday People":
    On the Blood Tribe southwest of Lethbridge, Tim Eagle Speaker, 46, and Roxanne Blood, 41, left behind four children when they died from fentanyl overdoses at a house party one night in March 2015.
    In Calgary, 19-year-old Rory McCann took a lethal dose of fentanyl in January 2015. McCann, a talented fly fisherman who once served as a fishing guide for visiting members of the Toronto Argonauts, had suffered from a cocaine addiction and took a downer to get to sleep, but he overdosed and died.
    Danny Schulz, a 25-year-old Edmonton man, was recovering from heroin and oxycodone addictions, with plans to sign up for the army, when he relapsed in April 2014 and died from a fentanyl overdose
    Real salt of the earth people.

The 19 year old kid who died in Calgary? Thought he was buying something else and died when he took it.
    Last edited by killramos; 02-03-2016 at 10:01 AM.

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

Lol I don't think anyone is actively "doing" or looking for fentanyl, they are given it instead of other stepped on junk they are buying

We are talking recreationally only, right?
    Last edited by Skidro; 02-03-2016 at 10:03 AM.

Are we seriously going to have the discussion where killramos pretends that normal people don't do drugs again? Please no.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by Mibz
    Are we seriously going to have the discussion where killramos pretends that normal people don't do drugs again? Please no.

fact.

Your own poll seems to be proving your own delusional world view. Everyday people do not take excessive opiate doses recreationally, and all fentanyl doses are pretty excessive.

From the Herald article you seem to be referencing, "Everyday People":

Real salt of the earth people.

The 19 year old kid who died in Calgary? Thought he was buying something else and died when he took it.
    So does this mean you think this discussion isn't worth having and that you honestly believe that all people who are dying as a result of this drug are basically human waste anyways?

272 deaths is very alarming. I also don't know exact numbers but I am certain it's significantly higher than all other drugs combined.

As for how people get into it, it starts out with T3s/percocet prescribed for a legit injury... then maybe you realize you kinda like how it feels, then you move into oxys which are much more controlled so this is where criminals capitalize... they make fake oxys that are fentanyl based which they may or may not tell you about when distributing to dealers, and by the time it gets to the user they have no idea what they are getting/what strength.

And yes, there are many people that you work with, hang out with, family that do pills recreationally that you would never know about. Don't think that victims are all drug addicted criminals.

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

I have a buddy who was prescribed it for those strange weather related migranes in Edmonton, then he went to mexico for a holiday with his family and he ran out of pills while on vacation. He said it was the worse come down off any prescription drug in his life and on return asked to be changed to a different drug.
    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianBeast View Post

Could have been over 60% if I wasn’t a paper hand bitch

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by speedog

So does this mean you think this discussion isn't worth having and that you honestly believe that all people who are dying as a result of this drug are basically human waste anyways?
    Yes in all honesty that is exactly what I believe.

Social Darwinism.

fact.

My Ride
    Born in Stuttgart

I have a family friend whose sons are addicted to it. Scary shit that's for sure. They have been sent to rehab, treatment etc but nothing works. I know that in the near future I will be at their funeral.

My Ride
    '18 Murano

I had it, and Morphine administered via IV at the hospital last July.

To be honest, it helped the pain, while Morphine just made me stoned and sleepy and not care about the pain. I would not try either one recreationally, can't say I enjoyed the "high"
    I'd rather a few shots of whiskey.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Everyday people do not take excessive opiate doses recreationally, and all fentanyl doses are pretty excessive.
    Disagree. My friends brother was an everyday person and he died from it last year. Lots of people died last year, students/kids, professionals. Way more people take this kind of thing weekly or even daily than you possibly imagine, most of them are everyday people. I know everyday people, educated/employed/family folk, who do a lot of shit.

The overdosing problems come when they buy them from an unverifiable producer and there is not actual consistent amounts in a pill, they halve/quarter one up and sometimes that 1/4 has 90% of the total dose in it or the whole pill may be grossly over dosage while other pills will be grossly under dosage of what is stamped on it.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast