Quantcast
Kanye West wants $1 Billion loan. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye West wants $1 Billion loan.

Default Kanye West wants $1 Billion loan.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/14/entert...ablo-snl-feat/

http://fortune.com/2016/02/15/kanye-...for-1-billion/

From the bank of Zuckerberg. Much goodness investment, music payback, you pay cash no visa.
    Cocoa $12,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Ford

many more tweets within the last few hours also. like 100
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

His music sucks anyways.. I wouldn't even torrent it lol

He should start a gofundme page

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-15-2019 at 02:53 PM.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Oh man, if anyone were to end up homeless and forgotten.... Brothers let us pray.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Who is he and what exactly has he contributed to society (in a positive way)?

My Ride
    Sentra

Originally posted by revelations
    Who is he and what exactly has he contributed to society (in a positive way)?
    Took one for the team and married a Kardashian whore?

Can any of the "younger" members take the time explain the whole "Kanye" thing to me? I hear people call him the voice of a generation, one of the greatest artists of all time etc, etc, etc. I just don't get it.

Artists like Dylan, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Lennon, they were all well before my time. However even as a child I could listen to the lyrics and recognize and appreciate the message of a given point in time. I'm not British but I still listen to The Clash, and The Sex Pistols recognizing their influence in other musicians and their own representation of a difficult time in their generations history. My life could not be more polar opposite than that experienced by the members of NWA, or Ice-T, and their music was never my favourite, but even back then I could hear the message of people living a life I didn't understand but was fascinated by. Eminem, not my thing but strong visuals about the struggle of one young man, crude of course but accurately represented some youth of that time. Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, this was my generation so it's hard for me to look at them without a bias, but I remember even my mother would listen to a song like Jeremy and understand the message and how the story reflected what we were seeing in the youth of the time.

Because of my enjoyment of music as a whole, and the massive amounts of praise that's been heaped on him, I've tried to listen to Kanye. There doesn't appear to be any substance whatsoever. His lyrics are almost universally about how amazing he is or how someone else is not as amazing as him, that's it that's all. Despite my appreciation for artists well outside my own time have I just become too old to understand the message he's sending? Is there something I'm missing when it comes to his music?
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Fuck this guy

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 01-01-2017 at 10:35 AM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    Bicycle

The only Kayne song I can listen all day long.

Last edited by Xtrema; 02-15-2016 at 08:48 PM.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by codetrap
    rx7_turbo2, he's just an epic self absorbed douchebag.
    Well, I mean he IS the voice of a generation; entitled, narcissistic twitheads posting selfies all the time, demanding that their opinion matters.

Popularity does not mean something is good.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

His earlier stuff was alright, he also use to produce a bunch back in the day... Now his head has inflated to a point where he thinks he is a god... Probably thinks he should be jay-z status but just is failing at making it to the next level and is going off the deep end

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

Kanye's alright, his music's pretty good. Questionable taste in women though, and I think he might be legitimately bipolar or NPD at the very very least.

You're all still mad that the mean black man said something not nice to the pretty white girl.

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
    Can any of the "younger" members take the time explain the whole "Kanye" thing to me? I hear people call him the voice of a generation, one of the greatest artists of all time etc, etc, etc. I just don't get it.

Artists like Dylan, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Lennon, they were all well before my time. However even as a child I could listen to the lyrics and recognize and appreciate the message of a given point in time. I'm not British but I still listen to The Clash, and The Sex Pistols recognizing their influence in other musicians and their own representation of a difficult time in their generations history. My life could not be more polar opposite than that experienced by the members of NWA, or Ice-T, and their music was never my favourite, but even back then I could hear the message of people living a life I didn't understand but was fascinated by. Eminem, not my thing but strong visuals about the struggle of one young man, crude of course but accurately represented some youth of that time. Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, this was my generation so it's hard for me to look at them without a bias, but I remember even my mother would listen to a song like Jeremy and understand the message and how the story reflected what we were seeing in the youth of the time.

Because of my enjoyment of music as a whole, and the massive amounts of praise that's been heaped on him, I've tried to listen to Kanye. There doesn't appear to be any substance whatsoever. His lyrics are almost universally about how amazing he is or how someone else is not as amazing as him, that's it that's all. Despite my appreciation for artists well outside my own time have I just become too old to understand the message he's sending? Is there something I'm missing when it comes to his music?
    Listen to his albums "college dropout" and "late registration". Even "graduation" is above average. Kanye was an unreal artist with lyrics that reached millions back in the early 2000's then I can only assume the money got to his head and his music went downhill fast. It sucks seeing him nowadays as I see what he used to put out back in my teen years to who he is now and I just shake my head.

Originally posted by Sentry
    Kanye's alright, his music's pretty good. Questionable taste in women though, and I think he might be legitimately bipolar or NPD at the very very least.
    I think there's little doubt he falls somewhere on the autism spectrum. That's not trying to insult the guy many great artists have had similar struggles obviously. The ability to see the world and express your observations differently than the average person is what makes a great artists, whether that be songwriting or visual arts.
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    FJC, S30

^808 and Heartbreak is pretty sick! College drop out was his best.

But what I think what people don't know is how much he produces for other people. His vision is amazing. Him not so much.
    Submaker.Illest.

My Ride
    Parked in the Bike Lane

He's no Deep Purple, that's for sure.

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

Dude is a jerk. Forget it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast