Quantcast
Massive Watch Clear-out (Nice/ Fashion/ Replica) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Massive Watch Clear-out (Nice/ Fashion/ Replica)

My Ride
    This and that.

Default Massive Watch Clear-out (Nice/ Fashion/ Replica)

Looking to thin out my collection as they all just collect dust these days. Most of these come with their original boxes, except for the replicas of course. The pictures are of just the watches. All of them are in perfect working order, unless I specify beside the watch of any issues. All prices are OBO and I am open to reasonable offers.

Nice Pieces

1. Citizen Eco-Drive Navihawk - Pretty much brand new, purchase 2 months ago and worn a handful of times. Has the box/papers. The strap has been sized to a fairly large wrist (mine) and it's a little lose on me too. Chances are it'll fit or require further cutting of the strap. Asking: $500.

4. Hugo Boss - Automatic Movement/Power Reserve. I can probably find the box as well. Was purchased for just over $500. Rose gold accent, got lots of compliments whenever I wore it. Asking: $300.

Last edited by shakalaka; 04-10-2016 at 10:20 AM.

My Ride
    This and that.

Fashion Pieces

1. Emporio Armani Ceramica - Nice, ceramic Armani watch. Retailed for over $400 I believe. Was a present. Comes with the box. Asking: $200.

2. Emporio Armani roman numeral, metal strap watch. Requires a new battery, otherwise no issues. Again, box will be included. Was around $300 I believe. Asking: $150.

3. Dolce & Gabbana old school TV look watch. Comes with the box, no issues. Was around $300, asking: $150.

5. Diesel leather strap watch. Should have the box. Great condition, no issues. Asking $75.

6. Diesel metal strap watch, date/day, huge face. Not sure about the box on this one. Great condition, no issues. Asking $100.

7. Mykonos Design. Very interesting looking to the dials when running as they all rotate. Needs a new battery. came with a mesh bracelet strap, but I changed it to a nicer brown leather. Most likely will be able to find the mesh strap as well. Asking: $100.

Last edited by shakalaka; 03-24-2016 at 07:00 PM.

My Ride
    This and that.

Replicas

1. Panerai Luminor with date. It was a mid-range replica and was around $200. The issue is with the strap, I believe it will need a new closing clasp. Otherwise works perfectly, automatic movement and keeps great time. The lime is decent as well. Asking: $100.

There may be one or two other watches that I may or may not add, but anyway PM me with any questions or if you require more information/pictures etc.
    Last edited by shakalaka; 03-24-2016 at 07:00 PM.

My Ride
    This and that.

List has been updated. The watches that are sold, have been removed. Thanks.

My Ride
    This and that.

Bell & Ross, Ulysse Nardin, Guess and Rolex Hulk have been sold. List updated.

My Ride
    This and that.

Philip Stein has been sold. If someone is interested in any of the remaining pieces, let me know as I'll be coming down to Calgary next weekend and can grab it with me.

Cheers