Quantcast
Good Affordable Alarm and Starter...(other than compustar) - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good Affordable Alarm and Starter...(other than compustar)

My Ride
    1993 240; 2003 R6

My friend told me to go to Autodream, but when I was Autotemp North they spoke very poorly about the guy who owns it and they said he use to work there but they let him go. I went over to Impressions and ran into this guy I used to talk to at soundsaround all the time Paul, nice guy , apparantley he now works there, that's where I'm getting my shit done for sure!

My Ride
    Godzilla.

Originally posted by Blue Devil
    Magicar!!!!!!
    Those are just as good as the compustar ones, japanese version
    I know a place that does all kinds of alarms very cheap and good work......

My Ride
    2008 Honda Civic

theres such an alarm craze right now the last 5 threads are on alarms lol...guess I should be gettin one now!

My Ride
    1993 240; 2003 R6

The car theft scene in Calgary seems to be getting really big.
    I guess as the city grows so does the crime.

My Ride
    RB26-s14

Originally posted by sillysilvia
    My friend told me to go to Autodream, but when I was Autotemp North they spoke very poorly about the guy who owns it and they said he use to work there but they let him go. I went over to Impressions and ran into this guy I used to talk to at soundsaround all the time Paul, nice guy , apparantley he now works there, that's where I'm getting my shit done for sure!
    Do you remember who you talked to at Autotemp north? there are Blare, Jeff,don (a girl) and Tim the manager. because they never want me to go. but it slow down in Feb every year, so I talked to the manager to lay me off but he said no, cause he was afraid that I will not come back. finally I promise LZ the manager at the time, he now manage international in the south, that if he lay me off I will come back once it gets busy again, if not I quit any way so pick one, I got my lay-off paper the next day. I didn't keep my promise because I don't want to work as slave for ever. Autodream was for sale at the time so I bough it. I never in my 8 years installing got fired or any company letted me go. If any of you ever talk to Tyler at Audioconcept he was also at AutoTemp when I left there. Drew the manager at AudioConcept also Knows me When I was working for Innovation audio in Regina. ask anyone that I ever done work for and see if I did a bad job on their car. I install the same way I do on a civic as I would do on a BMW. so please don't pass this false information around untill you know its true
    Last edited by Autodream; 11-06-2002 at 10:14 PM.
    AutoDream

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Can we please stop with the slandering? I don't want to have to close the thread (which has already started to go off topic), but I will if this continues.

If this thread doesn't go back on topic, I'm closing it.

My Ride
    97 Ls/Vtec ..95 Pathfinder

the dei viper full price is 599$, you wont pay that...but depending on what options you pick...

and also tonight i asked a friend that sells the viper 2way and owns the compustar and asked what he thought was better, he said the compustar, ill get more info why... just 1 mans 2c
    Not mine
    A$$

My Ride
    323Ci

anyone want to hook me up with a good remote starter/alarm?

My Ride
    B6 A4 3.0Q

talk to 12V!! hes a good installer, fair prices and excellent product!!

My Ride
    22 ZR2, 06 YZ250, 77 KZ1000 supercharged

Getting my remote car starter done at autodream this weekend actually. I have nothing but good things to say about Nguyen (the owner), and I would never go to anyone except who I trust.

My Ride
    '13 MazdaSpeed 3, Zoom Zoom!

Default 12V

I been trying to get 12V to call or pm me, I want a starter/alarm and install from him. I got cash waiting to do the job, no reply yet. Tell then i bought a CLUB!

My Ride
    335i

Default Re: 12V

Originally posted by cidley69
    I been trying to get 12V to call or pm me, I want a starter/alarm and install from him. I got cash waiting to do the job, no reply yet. Tell then i bought a CLUB!
    Relax man, he's super busy with so many people on the board and elsewhere waiting for his services. I've personally installed 4 starters for myself and my family and will continue to use him and recommend him. He's a great guy and I can assure you that he will respond as soon as he has a chance. It's well worth the wait.

Back on topic - does it have to be a 2 way paging system? If not, consider the starter/alarm combo that 12v is selling - 2500 foot range, auto/manual start, alarm, all the good stuff in an FM alarm but without the high cost (or LCD screen )
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

2500ft? that's a lot more than compustar advertizes! 1/4 mile which is what...1320ft? Does it beep to tell you it has actually turned on?

My Ride
    Audi

Autodream did an excellent compustar install on my sentra. There was a problem with the module that was resolved quickly. Excellent prices and excellent service. Nguyen has done alarms on 2 of my cars, my friend's cars, a starter on my ex fiance's car, and a starter in my dad's car. I have nothing but praise for his work.

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

"Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2