Quantcast
1st enmax bill...option to pay by CC? - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: 1st enmax bill...option to pay by CC?

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

Is such transaction fees the norm?

EasyMax: Floating Electricity + 1¢/kWh Transaction Fee

EasyMax: Floating Gas + 99¢/GJ Transaction Fee

Originally posted by bigbadboss101
    Is such transaction fees the norm?

EasyMax: Floating Electricity + 1¢/kWh Transaction Fee

EasyMax: Floating Gas + 99¢/GJ Transaction Fee
    That's exactly what I pay with Enmax Easymax.

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

Ok. They didn't move on the fees. Got a credit based on last January's energy bill.

My Ride
    V8s

I should have called yesterday. Easymax online chat is full, and calling the enmax number won't work - just ends the call before it rings.

Man people go crazy over deals sometimes.

The credit only applies to people on easymax so i just signed up for easymax and got rid of direct energy. My credit ended up being around 86 bucks.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Originally posted by cjblair
    I should have called yesterday. Easymax online chat is full, and calling the enmax number won't work - just ends the call before it rings.

Man people go crazy over deals sometimes.

Tons of people trying to get this deal. I've talked to 3 different people and still no dice on the credit. Says I have the old EasyMax plan with the rewards so can't get another credit on top but some people are still getting it

The wait times on the chat say 90 minutes long lol. currently 7th in line and now the chat just crashed . At least I'm waiting on chat during at work
    Last edited by dj_rice; 11-25-2016 at 01:12 PM.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Originally posted by dj_rice

Tons of people trying to get this deal. I've talked to 3 different people and still no dice on the credit. Says I have the old EasyMax plan with the rewards so can't get another credit on top but some people are still getting it

The wait times on the chat say 90 minutes long lol. currently 7th in line and now the chat just crashed . At least I'm waiting on chat during at work
    I have the Easymax plan that receives the credit as well and was able to get the deal.

I told them Atco is giving
    1. Anniversary Credit
    2. Admin Fee Reduction
    3. Free consumption for January

So the Easymax credit is $100.00 a year which is the same as the anniversary credit. So no need for Enmax to do anything here.

I just asked about the free consumption credit and they gave it to me. I didn't even bother with the admin fee reduction.

My Ride

Originally posted by roopi

I have the Easymax plan that receives the credit as well and was able to get the deal.

I told them Atco is giving
    1. Anniversary Credit
    2. Admin Fee Reduction
    3. Free consumption for January

So the Easymax credit is $100.00 a year which is the same as the anniversary credit. So no need for Enmax to do anything here.

I just asked about the free consumption credit and they gave it to me. I didn't even bother with the admin fee reduction.

You must of got it done a few days ago, I'm assuming they are cracking down and telling people no now as they've caught on.
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Originally posted by dj_rice

You must of got it done a few days ago, I'm assuming they are cracking down and telling people no now as they've caught on.
    I did. Maybe it is actually worth looking into switching then. I didn't switch because they basically matched.

My Ride

After 3 attempts with 3 different people, the 4th rep gave me a $81 credit. Good enough. close to $100

I'll call in next month after the credit applies to inquire about changing to a lower rate. I didn't want them to see the EasyMax rewards credit if I inquired now.

Thanks roopi.
    Last edited by dj_rice; 11-25-2016 at 05:35 PM.

My Ride
    '03 ep3

I called yesterday, 150$ credit and moved my electric to floating at 3cents per kWh. I'll monitor the energy landscape for the next bit and lock in when I see things turning for the worst. Fucking NDP.

Transferred the Enmax agent over to 2 other colleagues and she gave them both ~150$ credits as well.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Called in for myself and got about $85, and impersonated my parents with online chat and got them about $92, good enough

My Ride
    '13 MazdaSpeed 3, Zoom Zoom!

I just called them, its super easy to get it.

Basically they offer to match the Atco deal for only the energy usage portion of the bill.

They look at the usage fees for last Jan and give you that amount (not counting all the admin fees).

Free money, just costs the time to sit on hold......

My Karma ran over your Dogma

My Ride

Originally posted by cidley69
    I just called them, its super easy to get it.

Basically they offer to match the Atco deal for only the energy usage portion of the bill.

They look at the usage fees for last Jan and give you that amount (not counting all the admin fees).

Free money, just costs the time to sit on hold......

How long were you on hold on phone for?

I did online chats. Each chat wait time was 30-45 long but I did them while I was at work luckily, ain't nobody got time to wait on hold lol.

I'll do another attempt for my parents account. For those getting $150 credit WTF? I thought it was up to $100 only.
    Last edited by dj_rice; 11-29-2016 at 04:55 PM.

My Ride
    '13 MazdaSpeed 3, Zoom Zoom!

I was on hold 25 mins, but just stick it on speaker and carry on with whatever you're doing.

Not sure how to get the $150 (think that ship sailed), lady I talked to seemed very scripted, like she's been giving out these credits all day.....
    My Karma ran over your Dogma

My Ride
    Cayman, F150, Crosstour

Called today. Was told they would assess the bill and send me an email. Just got an email saying a $150 credit was applied.

"After a review of your account, we are very excited to be able to offer you a credit of $150. We determined your credit amount based on your personal account details, your historical usage, and your products and services. The credit will be applied to your account today!"
    Last edited by CLiVE; 11-30-2016 at 04:58 PM.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

So I sent an email on December 31 at 4:15pm. No waiting on phone or chat.

Just got an email. $153 credit. Sweet.

My Ride
    AMGGGGGGsixtythree

Bill just came in, They owe me ~$90 now. How many Mcdonalds combo is that with the coupons...

before enmax has that pay by cc option, did anyone pay enmax via plastiq?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3