Quantcast
Istanbul attack, 42 dead - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Istanbul attack, 42 dead

Default Istanbul attack, 42 dead

Seems like we're getting too used to these type of stories , been over 24 hours and nobody posted anything

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36662684

3 gunmen, opened fire in a security line at the airport, set off vests when they were shot by security.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Axis powers

Honestly you read this shit and wonder why Britain left the EU, with open borders terrorists are able to walk freely between countries, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole EU concept collapsed because of terrorism, well at least the open borders portion of the agreement...

As someone in Canada I truly feel lucky that we don't have to fear for our lives like they do over there
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

^ I wonder if they were Muslims.?

and adam your 100% right. We are lucky that we don't have to fear for our lives over here like they do over there... But for how long? Trudeau just gave 16 CONVICTED TERRORIST their citizenship back. Tell me... is that insane!?! Libererals and the NDP both support full open door policies like the EU. So how long until we start seeing this shit here in Canada? Its just a matter of time IMO.

These immigrants, and so called refugee's will not integrate, that I can assure you with certainty. Some will try. and some will succeed, but alot of them won't, and that's where our problems will start. They'll form their little ghetto area's and soon we'll probably start seeing no go zones for non Muslims like in Britain, Sweden and France. There's HUUUGE riots in Britian and France on a weekly basis now, demanding Sharia law. go look it up if you don't believe me. Will we see that here soon too?

What surprises me the most however. If most of these terrorist attacks happen in fully Muslim countries. I ask myself why? Isn't Islam a religion of peace? Why is this shit happening so much over there. Annnnnd... Have you noticed. Countries who take in these "refugees" now live in a new reality with more of these attacks happening on the regular? Its going on so much so now, that we don't even notice it anymore. 50 dead here.. 100 dead there, 30 dead 5 days later, etc. its so sad. so I ask you again. how long before we see this shit here in Canada? How many more people have to die in the next terrorist attack before our leaders, and leftest fucking scum bags learn that western civilization and Islam do not mix? Their not compatible.

Here's my solution. I think its quite brilliant actually.

We start by getting the fuck outta these countries completely. Let them run themselves from now on, no aid from us anymore. I think Saddam Hussein did a great job, they need these kinda leaders. We didn't see terrorism back then like we do now. But we need to get the fuck out, and we need to get the fuck out now. Let them build their own civilization. Before we leave we'll need to build them a great wall, with sunni's on one side, and shias on the other.

My Ride
    an econo box

This could further hamper Turkey's case for joining the EU. Something I think many in Canada didn't even know was taking place, and one of the reasons for referendum in the UK to leave the EU. Turkey joining would be a disaster for the EU.

If I had to guess as to the next place to fail... It would probably be Albania, if just for the idea that Turkey has a military base there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasha_Liman_Base

Blaming Islam does seem a little too convenient nowadays. Noone blamed WWI or II on Islam, because it would be silly to even suggest it.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 06-30-2016 at 05:25 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    G6

Originally posted by InRich
    We start by getting the fuck outta these countries completely. Let them run themselves from now on, no aid from us anymore. I think Saddam Hussein did a great job, they need these kinda leaders. We didn't see terrorism back then like we do now. But we need to get the fuck out, and we need to get the fuck out now.
    This I'll agree with. If anything, our interference has never made anything better and the dictators at least kept the populations in line.

For those that believe Islam and Western values are compatible, you just have to look at the government system of the 50 Islamic countries in the world. The ONLY Muslim countries that have populations considered "free" are fucking Sierra Leone, and Senegal. The rest are authoritarian, or not liberal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_democracy

Originally posted by adam c
    Honestly you read this shit and wonder why Britain left the EU, with open borders terrorists are able to walk freely between countries, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole EU concept collapsed because of terrorism, well at least the open borders portion of the agreement...
    England's border will have to remain open if they want free trade with the EU. It's a condition England will have to abide by.

My Ride
    Bicycle

This could further hamper Turkey's case for joining the EU. Something I think many in Canada didn't even know was taking place, and one of the reasons for referendum in the UK to leave the EU. Turkey joining would be a disaster for the EU.
    Erdogan has removed democracy from Turkey. It's unlikely they will be approved to join until Erdogan is gone and Syria is settled.

Originally posted by Feruk
    This I'll agree with. If anything, our interference has never made anything better and the dictators at least kept the populations in line.
    I agree with this.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

I found the leader and creator of ISIS (image is below).

This dumbass created a power vacuum in Iraq. Good job, America! Thanks for making the world a safer place.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 02:48 PM.

My Ride
    15,000 red line

Here's my solution. I think its quite brilliant actually.
    Quite a while ago, I determined that you had little meaningful to say hence started ignoring what you had to say. Then today, randomly, I started reading what you had to say and kept thinking to myself why am I wasting time. Then I read above quote and understood you better.

My Ride
    15,000 red line

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    On that note, here's the dumbass who created the Taliban, seated with the Taliban's future leaders:

Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvO3qAlyTg

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

^ want a tissue to cry on?

Originally posted by ragu

Quite a while ago, I determined that you had little meaningful to say hence started ignoring what you had to say. Then today, randomly, I started reading what you had to say and kept thinking to myself why am I wasting time. Then I read above quote and understood you better.
    Is your opinion so much more "brilliant" that of the InRich guy?

All I've seen from his posts is something more logical as opposed to emotional.

But hey, the US wouldn't invade other countries for not a resource quest and /or military position. The whole notion of "peace keeping" is laughable.

^ want a tissue to cry on?
    Sociology is applied psychology.

I've read your posts. Your beliefs have a likeness to ISIS beliefs - framing the Other as an existential threat to civilization. ISIS members post similar shit you post - they propagate their adverse beliefs through inculcation, & presenting a monolithic perspective.

Originally posted by smokedog

I've read your posts. Your beliefs have a likeness to ISIS beliefs - framing the Other as an existential threat to civilization. ISIS members post similar shit you post - they propagate their adverse beliefs through inculcation, & presenting a monolithic perspective.
    And you do not?

How is your viewpoint more legit than others?

Bottom line.:
    Empirical evidence, and nothing else holds true.

Originally posted by smokedog

I'm thinking the garbage man is now a "Refuse Technician".

In my mind, I would be ok with that.
    Last edited by Seth1968; 07-01-2016 at 01:49 PM.

Originally posted by Seth1968

I'm thinking the garbage man is now a "Refuse Technician".

In my mind, I would be ok with that.
    Refuse Technician?

Lol you're not comprehending what I mean by sociology is applied psychology. Theories such as behaviourism, classical conditioning, constructivism, uncertainty reduction theory & the like, are applied at a larger scale (i.e. Human society).

Originally posted by Seth1968

And you do not?

How is your viewpoint more legit than others?

Bottom line.:
    Empirical evidence, and nothing else holds true.
    I am a humanist. & yes, I do think my viewpoint is more legit.

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

^ You should sponsor a Syrian, afghan, or Somali family than. you sure do talk alot of shit without backing anything up. Whats stopping you bro? These people need your help. Sponsor some people, live with em a year and lets just see if your viewpoint changes...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast