Quantcast
Pokemon Go - Page 62 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 52 61 62 63 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1453

Thread: Pokemon Go

Nests seem to have changed, or maybe even slightly reduced now that weather is in.

Niantic has been punk all morning with "cloudy" when its the sunniest day ever, lol.

Praying for more cloudy and windy weather for more fighting and dragon types. At the rate high CP machops seem to spawn on cloudy days - Machamp raids might not be as important.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Ho-oh 15/19. By far the easiest legendary to catch.

Weather boosted (7000 or 8000 stardust) pokemon are a challenge to catch. For the first time ever, I'm concentrating on throws to not waste balls.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

No legendary raids... Not like I had to say that to anyone, but damn I was definitely on the verge of Raid burnout.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidth.../#541cb81a40f4

Of note, it seems that the pokemon being held back in Gen 3 are rock and water type. They have released all the fighting and fairy type, so cloudy days make for good catches.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    111R, FL5, DC2R, E61,W201, E36, GSW

Quote Originally Posted by ZenOps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No legendary raids... Not like I had to say that to anyone, but damn I was definitely on the verge of Raid burnout.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidth.../#541cb81a40f4

Of note, it seems that the pokemon being held back in Gen 3 are rock and water type. They have released all the fighting and fairy type, so cloudy days make for good catches.
    Spoke too soon https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/legendary-groudon

Son of a.... @ Niantic, can't even give me one day of non-raids Lol.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Request sent to Niantic for some sort of challenge to all cities around the world to post up the combined CP of each of one of their pokemon or at least legendary, Cause I seriously need a reason to catch twenty Groudon, other than saying I have twenty Groudon, Hah.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Snow is well rendered on the descriptor screen, almost reminds me of what people used to pay for in a screensaver. Might skip Groudon raids if there is a soloable Mawile or Magneton closer to home. Caught 2/3 weather boosted Groudon on second day, I only plan on keeping six.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Yup, the snow looks great. Numbers will start dwindling down for raids, except for those who don't have a Groudon yet. Such a shame to have 3 Legendary raids within a block of each other, spawning in the next 20 minutes but there will be nobody.

https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/arplus

New AR+ mode for those with IPhone 6S and better. No android support yet. Arguably the majority of hardware users will not be able to try this new mode out.

I can imagine they will implement code that makes it hard to "sneak up" on a pokemon while riding transit like the c-train. It always struck me as a little bit weird that as long as you weren't above the threshold of being "fast" you could catch a pokemon without any difficulty zipping alongside it on a train, lol.

Although in Canada in winter, its probably just best to let transit users have an easier time catching overall.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 12-20-2017 at 10:57 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Name:  holiday2017.png
Views: 1423
Size:  1.07 MB

Trainers,

The holiday season is here, and we have a celebration that will inspire you to go out exploring your neighborhood with family and friends. Starting today at 1:00 p.m. PST, a familiar festive Pikachu is back—and bringing a few frosty friends along for the fun! In addition to more Ice-type Pokémon appearing around the world, additional Water-type and Ice-type Pokémon originally discovered in the Hoenn region in the Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire video games will also begin appearing in Pokémon GO for the very first time. As a special bonus, the first PokéStop you visit each day between December 22 at 1:00 p.m. PST and December 25 at 1:00 p.m. PST will award you a single-use Egg Incubator with your first Photo Disc spin, so make sure to check in every day to collect an incubator.

Don’t miss out on your chance to stock up for your holiday adventures with special boxes from the in-game shop, featuring the best deals of the year. From December 21 through December 25 at 1:00 p.m. PST, special boxes will feature items such as Super Incubators, Lure Modules, and the all-new Star Pieces, which earn bonus Stardust for 30 minutes when activated. From December 25 at 1:00 p.m. PST through January 4, 2018, keep an eye on the in-game shop for special boxes, featuring items such as Premium Raid Passes, Super Incubators, and Star Pieces.

We can’t wait to see you out with family and friends this holiday season. As you’re outside exploring the world, be sure to share your favorite AR photos and best catches using #PokemonGO on your preferred social media channel.

—The Pokémon GO team
    https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/holiday2017

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc.../#75c37ccb1af9

Can't find Relicanth? Yup, its because its only found in New Zealand... I knew they were going to do this sooner or later, Antarctica next?
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Finally got my Mewtwo raid pass for next week at Family of Man.

Got it one day after I literally ran out of poke/great/ultra balls (0/0/0 balls) Might be coincidence or not.

Other stats: 160 Legendary raids completed, 47 regular raids completed, 1 gold gym, 42 silver gyms and 47 bronze.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 01-09-2018 at 11:33 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoa...gible_from_ex/

List of known EX raid gym locations. Suprisingly sparse globally.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Mewtwo 1/1 Not so much happy as relieved.
    Kyogre 2/5 Surprisingly much more difficult to catch.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Congrats!!

And yes, Kyogre is a bitch to try and catch, unless you have an iPhone and use the AR+

I wouldn't feel too bad about not getting a high IV Kyogre. If you mostly play in Calgary, it will very rarely get the weather boost.

https://www.currentresults.com/Weath...al-average.php

Saskatoon at 87 days where you might have an hour of precipitation is probably the dri-est. This goes doubly true for fog, Saskatoon fog? Is it even possible?
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

True but Kyogre is by far the best water type for a while

A level 27 Kyogre outperforms a level 40 Gyarados

That sounds a little bit off, it might be 40 to 27 in DPS, but definitely not per mon. People might still be doing maths without Waterfall for Gyrados.

Probably closer to say that one Kyogre is roughly better than two water type Lapras or two and a half Omastar water types. If you want to be cruel, you could say that Kyogre is better than two Articuno (poor arti)

https://pokemongohub.net/generation-3/kyogre/

But then again, there seems to be no penalty (that we know of) for bringing in a second or third team on a close battle - So maybe DPS is everything.

I'd tend to think that a 20% weather boost maybe 1/3rd of the time (sunny, partly cloudy or cloudy with the remainder being rare events) it could be more useful considering its across the board damage for attacking all pokemon types when the weather is co-operating. There is no doubt that Kyogre would be king in a monsoon climate though.

IE: Am I going to bring in a Kyogre to fight a mixed team of six with a fire type at the head? Maybe, but the lazy in me is probably just going to go straight for the weather boost. I very rarely even touch the switch mon ability.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 01-16-2018 at 09:34 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

BTW: Useful guide for the many people are starting to get more frequent Mewtwo passes.

https://articles.pokebattler.com/201...e-2018-update/

Yup, my maxed out Entei during sunny weather Mewtwo battle did astoundingly well.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

"Sunny day" squad powered up to level 40, the dream team (with non-legendary)

Groudon: Mudshot 5 +1 Solar Beam 180 +36
    Entei: Fire Spin 14 +3 Overheat 160 +32
    Exeggutor: Bullet Seed 8 +2 Solar Beam 180 +36

The last three slots are "whatever" because they are not likely to see battle.

Now working on the Cloudy team: Machamp, Hariyama, Rhydon - of which I only need to power up Hariyama.

Partly Cloudy team is just a bunch of maxed out Rhydon, but I may just put in Golem as lead. Maybe Golem, Rhydon, Tyranitar.

Water is still relevant, just maybe not so much in Calgary. On rainy and snowy days, I tend to not play as much as well.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 01-17-2018 at 06:40 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 52 61 62 63 72 ... LastLast