Quantcast
Pokemon Go - Page 24 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

Just lost a 10km egg from frozen app

Originally posted by Type_S1

Yes...at a high level this game sucks without pokevision. It was fun getting to catch rare ones as the fun of walking around catching zubats and weedles has wore off completely. I probably will stop playing if a site like it doesn't come back up.
    So it would be in Niantic's best interests to offer up something similar? Or would they find themselves in court if they copied what Pokevision did? It's an interesting journey.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Originally posted by xnvy
    There was a Dragonite in Cranston just now... and I missed it

At least I caught the one in DT yesterday!
    I was there. Second one that escaped. I'm more upset about it than I should be.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

So with the new update comes a lot of misfortunate changes that make the game worse.

For example pokemon break free way easier and you are going to spend huge amounts of balls in a pokemon.I threw over 20 balls at a 200 vulpix and never caught and ran out.

Also is the change of completely removing the 3 steps but who cares this didn't work anyways so now people will need to resort to using maps.

Also don't forget about the 100m to 70m scan radius.

Some people are saying Niantic is the first to create and crash a game in a single month.

My Ride
    TL

Originally posted by firebane
    So with the new update comes a lot of misfortunate changes that make the game worse.

For example pokemon break free way easier and you are going to spend huge amounts of balls in a pokemon.I threw over 20 balls at a 200 vulpix and never caught and ran out.

Also is the change of completely removing the 3 steps but who cares this didn't work anyways so now people will need to resort to using maps.

Also don't forget about the 100m to 70m scan radius.

Some people are saying Niantic is the first to create and crash a game in a single month.

i thought i was losing my mind, I've caught maybe 2/5 pokemon and they weren't even that high of level. So annoying

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Just started playing and I was in town visiting so buddy took me to University Research Park pond. 6 pokestops in same area. Did a lil loop walk around the pond a few times. Leveled up 3 levels in 10-15 mins. Pretty dope spot to Pokemon.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

I just started playing and a buddy of mine took me to University Research Park. Wow 6 pokestops all in the same area. Did a couple laps around the park pond and levelled up 3 times in like 10 mins.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

yah with the new update its fucked with how hard it is to catch a damn pidgey or magikarp

Keep wasting 5-6 balls, some razz and no catch.

Then I throw one at a 600 machop and get in one toss... wtf. Good job at ruining the capturing part/making worse. Should reverse that update till they can correct it.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Oh I forgot to mention the good throw bonus is missing.

Anyone else notice how quickly Pokemon run after the update?

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Originally posted by K3RMiTdot
    Well known and /r/pokemongo and /r/thesilphroad have been discussing all this.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by speedog
    Just saw that Pokevision is offline - does this make the game more difficult? Will the loss of Pokevision turn players off to the game?
    Yes and no. I think that probably mean more casuals will drop off.

Double edge sword.

Originally posted by K3RMiTdot
    Better but not bugless. Moving of the transfer button is nice but also removed the ad space. For I guess they decided not to do in game ads?

Also, I guess the python script and pokevisions and the like probably DDOS the servers hard. Now they got rid of that load, it's probably better for everyone.

Originally posted by colinxx235
    Then I throw one at a 600 machop and get in one toss... wtf. Good job at ruining the capturing part/making worse. Should reverse that update till they can correct it.
    You sure that's not from level up? I held back at 19 while my buddy keep it at 20 and he has a lot harder time than me. Now I'm 21, it's getting the same crap.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 07-31-2016 at 05:13 PM.

You would think it would be easier to catch the lower cp ones with a higher level

My Ride
    Horse

Originally posted by Xtrema

Better but not bugless. Moving of the transfer button is nice but also removed the ad space. For I guess they decided not to do in game ads?
    That wasn't an ad space. It used to load a map of the area you caught the pokemon in but the feature broke really quickly.

EDIT:

My Ride
    GLS63 AMG

What about PokeScanner? You can scan a small area as much as you want

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Pokescanner is fine you just need to keep up on the updates.

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

Originally posted by Xtrema
    Moving of the transfer button is nice but also removed the ad space. For I guess they decided not to do in game ads?
    That space actually used to be a map of where you caught the pokemon. It broke the same time as the steps thing.

My Ride
    2017 Q7, 2013 328 xDrive

Originally posted by BigDannyCool
    Just lost a 10km egg from frozen app
    This probably has happened to me on almost every egg I've hatched. The game freezes. Just check your recent Pokemon, they should be there.

Yah I don't really understand why being level 20+ means that it should take 4-5 balls to catch a 100 cp pidgey or weakass weedle etc. Should be the exact opposite. Quite a few commons have now gotten brutally hard to get. And then animation/throwing seems fucked up after they break out of the first one. Same with using the razz. I fee like something is broken, but maybe it's just me. The constant fleeing gets frustrating.

I'm now 0/2 for the name trick, both rainers have become Flareons. Kinda rattled they both went flareon, at least a stronger jolteon woulda been alright. Not sure if I should bother anymore with the naming, cause if I keep racking up Flareons will be a big waste.

Originally posted by colinxx235
    Yah I don't really understand why being level 20+ means that it should take 4-5 balls to catch a 100 cp pidgey or weakass weedle etc. Should be the exact opposite. Quite a few commons have now gotten brutally hard to get. And then animation/throwing seems fucked up after they break out of the first one. Same with using the razz. I fee like something is broken, but maybe it's just me. The constant fleeing gets frustrating.

I'm now 0/2 for the name trick, both rainers have become Flareons. Kinda rattled they both went flareon, at least a stronger jolteon woulda been alright. Not sure if I should bother anymore with the naming, cause if I keep racking up Flareons will be a big waste.
    +1

Im getting pissed with the animation + how difficult it is to catch such easy pokemon only to have them run after 10-15 balls

Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 ... LastLast