Quantcast
German LEFTEST Riots - Massive rioting in Germany right now - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: German LEFTEST Riots - Massive rioting in Germany right now

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

Default German LEFTEST Riots - Massive rioting in Germany right now

http://www.therebel.media/massive_ri...e_mass_arrests

Haha fucking idiots voted the shit in, and now their rioting because of it. Leftest. These people have got to be the dumbest people on earth.

Just happened this past weekend. But hey, its all good.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Breaking News: Toma's Opposite Confirmed.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Rich, serious question, have you considered that it might be to your advantage to post less in political threads? Clearly you are passionate about these issues, but you've got to be strategic. I'm guessing this can only harm you.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

If I got kicked out, with nothing to lose, I'd probably riot too .... against my government

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-15-2019 at 08:16 PM.

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

Infowars is another one that you have to be super careful with.
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    Silverado

If I were rich I would have made a troll account months ago. Like WTF is he thinking openly associating these opinions with a business? I guess an alternative is to fire himself?

Originally posted by dirtsniffer
    Like WTF is he thinking openly associating these opinions with a business?
    He clearly doesn't think any of his online actions/opinions have an impact on his business.

Originally posted by roopi

He clearly doesn't think any of his online actions/opinions have an impact on his business.
    would you have to if you became independently wealthy, from driving some shitbag honda to "Supercars"?

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by roopi

It probably doesn't. Beyond means shit all to most people, and it really doesn't have that great of a "general" reach It can flare up with specifics, but nobody is coming to this site and finding one of the very few posts that associates his profile with his company and going "I'm never having him do work for me! Harumph!"

Sure, there are some Beyond ballers that won't, but they probably wouldn't have anyways. I also find it funny that he is expressing his opinion, which isn't even that extreme (he doesn't like people coming here that don't have the same values as us Canadians do, OH MY GOD HE IS SATAN!) and you SJW's are trying to make it a big deal. And his clientele, considering this is Alberta, probably actually agree with a lot of his comments.

While everyone nowadays is connected, they aren't connected in the same, old-school way we are via forums. Some 14 year old kid can be of the internet age, hell, can even be into cars and still have never heard of Beyond. And people older than that are even less likely to have the wherewithal or know-how to find out anything about him, and why would they if they didn't know in the first place?

So basically, STFU and get over yourselves

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

You run a business dont you HiTemp? What's your real name and business name? After all it shouldn't really matter, right?
    Ultracrepidarian

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-15-2019 at 08:26 PM.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

It probably doesn't. Beyond means shit all to most people, and it really doesn't have that great of a "general" reach It can flare up with specifics, but nobody is coming to this site and finding one of the very few posts that associates his profile with his company and going "I'm never having him do work for me! Harumph!"

Sure, there are some Beyond ballers that won't, but they probably wouldn't have anyways. I also find it funny that he is expressing his opinion, which isn't even that extreme (he doesn't like people coming here that don't have the same values as us Canadians do, OH MY GOD HE IS SATAN!) and you SJW's are trying to make it a big deal. And his clientele, considering this is Alberta, probably actually agree with a lot of his comments.

While everyone nowadays is connected, they aren't connected in the same, old-school way we are via forums. Some 14 year old kid can be of the internet age, hell, can even be into cars and still have never heard of Beyond. And people older than that are even less likely to have the wherewithal or know-how to find out anything about him, and why would they if they didn't know in the first place?

So basically, STFU and get over yourselves
    People tend to have short memories.

If I relied on internet reviews I would have been out of business a long time ago. Especially with Beyond user comments like

Originally posted by sputnik

"the biggest white trash restaurant I have ever been to"

Originally posted by Graham

"will never ever ever go back. "
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

^ and its shit bag stuff like that, that makes most of you the biggest fucking loser scum bags I've ever seen. Why would you do that to him?!? seriously. Talking about HiTempguy1

Why don't some of you guys reveal who you really are? huh? I have no shame. The shit I express, is my opinion, and I'm expressing it for your good. You people need to wake up.

How many of you guys can actually claim Europe isn't in BIG trouble? How many of you can honestly say that 3rd world immigration isn't an impending disaster to your country and culture? I got news for you people. Europe and the Euro zone isn't gonna be around much longer, not like we all know it anyways. Its open boarder immigration policies, MASSIVE debt crisis, and suicidal leadership are done, and its gonna happen soon, within the next 5 - 7 years or so IMO or sooner. I'll bet my left nut on it actually

Now what am I trying to get at? Sorry if some of you are offended. maybe I do come out rough sometimes. BUT! The shit I'm saying is true. and for gods shake, I never want the shit happening in Europe to happen here, the best country in the world. What a shame that would be!

Dragging my name, and my company through the dirt, or for that matter other people's names that have revealed who they are, and their companies are, because they tend to agree me, is IMO the lowest scum bag move you can make. RAGE you should post their private info for the rest of us to see. I'm serious. These keyboard warriors trying to jack us should be exposed. Didn't Rage tell you guys to fucking edit your posts and remove that stupid shit?

EDIT: In the meantime you guys should view this video. Its about the European Debt Crisis and the EuroZone. Very important and fantastic video.

The European Debt Crisis Visualized
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4_tyEl84IQ
    Last edited by InRich; 07-12-2016 at 11:55 AM.

/snip/ he doesn't like people coming here that don't have the same values as us Canadians do, OH MY GOD HE IS SATAN!)
    Exactly.

Does anyone want people coming here that have numerous violent and barbaric beliefs? Of course not.

Now since it's impossible to weed out all the bad ones, then we have no choice but to discriminate.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by Sugarphreak

I think he posted it already when he was looking for a logo

...and then a Beyonder went and registered all the web domains related to it. Funny, but probably not to him, haha.
    I did find it humorous! And while A790 and I do not see eye to eye, he even helped me out, swell guy that he is. I don't dislike anyone on Beyond, especially for their personal opinions, but I do dislike those who have shown a resolve to hunker down on their beliefs and not move an inch. Makes discussion on here pointless.

Originally posted by msommers
    You run a business dont you HiTemp? What's your real name and business name? After all it shouldn't really matter, right?
    What's your real name? Who do you work for? What do you do? Quit being an internet warrior, it's very unbecoming of you

My information is readily available on Beyond, and practically every other car forum on the planet. I've also met quite a few Beyond members, Phreak has even rode in my rallycar. Just like Toma, I offer services others don't, and I don't really care if someone gets bent out of shape about my personal thoughts and opinions.

Beyond is not my demographic though, I deal with real car enthusiasts

Edit-
    Originally posted by InRich

Whats your real name? What company do your work for? Your right. It doesn't matter. So... post away tough guy.
    Haha, we basically posted the same thing at the same time.
    Last edited by HiTempguy1; 07-12-2016 at 11:54 AM.

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

Whats your real name? What company do your work for? Your right. It doesn't matter. So... post away tough guy. 5 bucks says he's just another pussy like everyone else. Hide behind your computer. real tough guy.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

My info is readily available if you really want to go find it, I mean look at my username ffs.

The difference is I think it does matter how you portray yourself online if you have a business. Beyond stretches farther than I think some folks here appreciate, especially here in Alberta and Calgary, where business is far more direct. I'm not here to tie your business to your name here and run you through the mud. I'll let your outrageous opinion surrounding immigration and refugees do the damage on its own.

Case in point: Enrich and Calcana heaters.
    Last edited by msommers; 07-12-2016 at 12:42 PM.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

The difference is I think it does matter how you portray yourself online if you have a business.
    Well that is fine, you run your business or whatever it is you do, and I'll run mine. Your over-the-top hyperbole and mischaracterization (hah, "outrageous" ) shows that no one will really care about your opinion anyways, except 14 year old kids on twitter and SJW's who don't have a lick of money to their name anyways to afford my products

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Well that is fine, you run your business or whatever it is you do, and I'll run mine. Your over-the-top hyperbole and mischaracterization (hah, "outrageous" ) shows that no one will really care about your opinion anyways, except 14 year old kids on twitter and SJW's who don't have a lick of money to their name anyways to afford my products
    That wasn't even directed at you but it cracks me up it struck such a chord. What is also funny is how you get bent out of shape about a comment and go hyperbolizing as a reaponse. Well done.
    Ultracrepidarian

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast