• Yupp

33 35.48%
  • Nope

60 64.52%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Snapchat - do you?

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

GF lives in Toronto, I live in Edmonton. Snapchat is a life saver haha.

My Ride
    changes every year

Nope. I don't want people sending me random shit, I really don't care. I have IG, I don't use it much, just about 40 pics and like 50 followers in the last 3 years I've had it. Apparently I'm a photofag?

My Ride
    1994 Mustang, 2007 F150, 1991 Volvo 240 Wagon

I have snapchat downloaded, I never take pictures and only check it once in awhile to see what like 5 friends are doing. Dumb app.

I love instagram. I use facebook still, but mostly for my photography page and to keep up with car events/meets. Facebook is also good for the odd laugh since its a moron magnet.

I hate twitter with a passion, I just don't get it.

1994 Mustang - SBF swap in progress

My Ride
    E92, ZX6R, MK4 GLI

Surprised by the amount of people that don't use it. I'm a daily Snapchat user, and enjoy sharing what I'm up to/seeing what friends are up to.
    Next is Instagram, and I've uninstalled FB/FB chat from my phone. Battery life has benefited quite a bit.

Mainly use Facebook and Instagram, just downloaded Snapchat recently, interesting to follow peoples stories and such. Don't think I'll post anything myself but other peoples lives are a great source of entertainment when I'm taking a shit.

My Ride
    This and that.

I used to have Facebook but deleted it last year and haven't really missed it at all. It was such a waste of time. I have tried Instagram and Snapchat each for like 5 minutes, again felt like they were useless. Used to have Twitter when it first came out but deleted it long time ago.

But I made another Twitter account a month or so ago with the business point of view in mind. It hasn't helped in way, shape or form but thought might get me a little more exposure as far as being a lawyer is concerned. I don't have many followers so feel free to follow @kaujlalaw.

My Ride
    Exploded.

I hate Snapchat. I'm an Instagram whore.

My Ride
    Horse

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
    Gave twitter a try briefly, wasn't a fan. Later on Mr. XNVY totally P0wned me right here on Beyond with a stupid looking selfie photo from it. So now I am paranoid about trying anything new, haha.
    Hey, that picture was the greatest. Total profile pic material

My Ride
    M3P

I have FB, IG, Snap and Twitter.

Rarely use snap and never use twitter.

Use IG all the time. Back in the day some clients added me to IG and I was single and liking a fair amount of inappropriate photos, didn't realize it broadcasted the photos I liked to everyone else.

I probably post once or twice a week and mainly lurk for memes

My Ride
    Horse

One word regarding snapchat: hoovaq

My Ride
    Parked in the Bike Lane

I actually have no idea what snapchat is, and I thought instagram was kind of like google photos, so i guess that's wrong?

I do have a twitter account, but don't think anyone follows me, and I have turned off all notifications, and haven't opened it in six months or more.

Facebook, I refuse to load it on my phone, check it from the desktop about once a day.
    Linkedin, refuse to load it on my phone, and check it from desktop about once a day.

I think I may be too stupid to use social media. I actually don't understand the point of these things.

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Nope. Snapchat and Instagram I'm not even 100% sure on what they are exactly. I have Facebook and never integrate it with or use it to sign in to anything else like forums or apps or whatever,its strictly used for Facebook... ing. And I only have like 40 friends on it. Only people that I'm actually interested in knowing what they're doing, I'm not one of these people that add everyone they meet that seems ridiculous to me .

Have Twitter too, only follow hockey news breakers and insiders like Bob McKenzie. Never sent anything or stuff like that, just read.

That's it for my "social media presence"

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

I have all of the above. I really like Instragram and it's my go to. We have a group message going where people post random funny stuff all the time and its great for trash talking.

Snapchat is for random crap and is again used mainly for trash talking amongst my work colleagues

Facebook I use frequently but I absolutely hate how now it notifies everyone of everything you do. I don't need people to know that I liked my friend's picture of his girlfriend in a bikini and I don't need to see that a friend of mine liked her moms profile picture. If they got rid of that feature it would be a much better app. I mostly get all my anti-NDP news from there with a good dose of funny videos.

Twitter I used to use a lot to shit talk Josh Fox now I only ever use it to check on the c-train and chat with Calgary Transit. I could get rid of it and not miss it.

Linked-In I find useless. I only check it when I get notifications and 9/10 times its some middle eastern dude trying to connect. However the sales guys at my work use it fairly heavily.

I wish I had enough discipline to get rid of all social media. Or at the very least everything except instagram. I've contemplated it a few times but I take public transit and shit at work to much to not have those outlets.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

I don't really know what Snapchat is. Best I can figure is that it's those pictures that you see once in a while with text in a bar across the middle of it, and it's used to shit talk people and exchange nudes. Based on that, I don't have a use for it.

I don't have Instagram, but I'm a little more aware of it. I quickly get lost in all the hashtags and @ shit though. Some truck builders I like use it to post updates on their builds, but it's a huge pain in the ass because you get a picture with no explanation, an endless column of # and @, and that's it. I get that it's easy and if you're trying to build a brand you want to have constant accessible content, but it's valueless for people like me who want more than just a picture.

I do have Twitter, but I don't post anything. It's handy for a handful of things like Instagram. I don't like that when you follow someone, they try to be nice and follow you back. I block those people. Just post your things and I'll read them. That's how I want this relationship to go. I don't post anything anyway, but it's the audacity of these people, acting like if I did post anything that they're entitled to read it.

I have Facebook and it emails me every time I get tagged in anything. I want to know if someone posts a picture of me, and being part of it is the only way I know how to monitor that. I use it to look up businesses too since not many have a website anymore, and if they do it won't be as up to date as Facebook.

I'm on Reddit and Imgur too. I feel the same about Reddit as I do Instagram. It has its purpose, but I don't like its nonlinear format where the popular stuff is all at the front, and anything else I might be interested in is either buried or not there at all. It's good for reading but not for having a conversation. I look at Imgur every night before I go to bed for as long as it takes for me to get tired. It seems to help me get my brain shut off so I can actually go to sleep.

That's it. I'm an old man and the world is slowly leaving me behind.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

Snapchat is okay, sometimes people post some interesting things.

I love Instagram, get to follow some interesting people who post sweet pictures. I also do a decent amount of travelling so I will post mostly travel/vacation photos.

Don't use FB on a daily basis, do have some friends who use it to invite people to events so I keep it around for that.

But I do use LinkedIn.

My Ride
    Exploded.

Facebook is useful for organizing events. Rolodex of the new generation.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

I like my snapchats....
    ...@therealarifjina...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2