Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nice, France Attack

My Ride
    Silverado

80 confirmed deaths now.

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

Welcome to the new norm guys.
    And if we continue to turn a blind eye. If we continue to NOT talk about it, cause your afraid to be labeled a racist, this shits gonna get a whole lot worse. France is getting a MAJOR terrorist attack every month now. Notice that it doesn't even phase us anymore, does it? Sweden is the rape capital of the world now! Germany had over 1000 sexual assaults on new years, and the list goes on and on and on. What do all these have in common? Pretty clear isn't it? Mass immigration, failed open boarder policy is going to destroy Europe. I mean seriously. Their gonna turn Europe into the exact same shit hole they came from. Its sad. And if people don't start talking about it, and doing something about it, the same is gonna happen here.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

My mind still has trouble to comprehend this much violence and chaos. RIP to all those innocent people.

This world is fucked.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Jesus Christ that video....

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Originally posted by InRich
    And if we continue to turn a blind eye. If we continue to NOT talk about it, cause your afraid to be labeled a racist, this shits gonna get a whole lot worse. France is getting a MAJOR terrorist attack every month now. Notice that it doesn't even phase us anymore, does it? Sweden is the rape capital of the world now! Germany had over 1000 sexual assaults on new years, and the list goes on and on and on. What do all these have in common? Pretty clear isn't it? Mass immigration, failed open boarder policy is going to destroy Europe. I mean seriously. Their gonna turn Europe into the exact same shit hole they came from. Its sad. And if people don't start talking about it, and doing something about it, the same is gonna happen here.
    Exactly, an open door policy to mass immigration is a quick way to destroy the fabric of a nation.

How many more riots, mass murders, shootings, etc. will it take for the EU to wake the fuck up and blame the Americans for all this. They are the ones who started all the wars, either directly or indirectly through proxies.

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

I don't disagree with most of what you said here but the Swedish rape stat you're siting is either ignorant of the facts or purposely misleading:

For example, a 2008 ruling by the Supreme Court decided that digital penetration of the vagina, on a woman who is intoxicated or sleeping, shall be regarded as an sexual act comparable to sexual intercourse, and is therefore an act of rape.[26][27]

For example, in 1965 Sweden was one of the first countries in the world to criminalise marital rape
    Homosexual acts and gender neutrality was first introduced in 1984,[24] and sex with someone by improperly exploiting them while they are unconscious (e.g. due to intoxication or sleep) was included in the definition of rape in 2005.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

It may be the case that Sweden has had an increase of actual rapes but it's not honest or fair to compare their numbers to another state that collects data completely different.
    Last edited by Modelexis; 07-14-2016 at 11:11 PM.
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by revelations

Exactly, an open door policy to mass immigration is a quick way to destroy the fabric of a nation.

How many more riots, mass murders, shootings, etc. will it take for the EU to wake the fuck up and blame the Americans for all this. They are the ones who started all the wars, either directly or indirectly through proxies.
    gonna run out of excuses if this is the new norm. The few ruining it for the many....religion of chaos Welcome trump to the White House.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    93 integra

I'm so saddened by the state of the world...rampant violence...out of control polution...extreme corruption at all levels of government and police forces...private military forces...

This planet is doomed.

Trump 2016! It's going to happen.

Frankly we really should be looking at banning immigration from certain countries even here in Canada. We don't need to import their backward ideals. There's enough immigrants out there with ideals that align with our own. Let's bring those people in and let the others have fun killing each other in their cesspools of a country.

The religion of peace strikes again... Don't worry though this week they will be "good" but next week it will be back to the regularly scheduled vandalizing of synagogues in France by Muslims.

My Ride
    2018 Civic Si coupe

...And if people don't start talking about it, and doing something about it, the same is gonna happen here.
    Are you actively doing anything about it? If so, what?

I just stumbled on this report. Is it legit? First I've heard of it, and if you read the report carefully, a lot of it doesn't make sense.

Nice attack: Hero stopped killer's rampage by jumping into lorry and wrestling with him

Statements such as;

He wrestled with the driver, who seized a revolver and fired several shots at the man and at police officers
    Huh??

And Police were able to open fire through a truck window, killing the driver but this supposed bystander who was inside wrestling with the guy, and took his gun away, comes away without a single bullet wound??

Seems strange.

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

It was sad last night as im sitting on my couch watching the live interview with Barack Obama on the fact that racism and segregation/police shootings are destroying the US and flipping between CNN to get the updates on the attack in France and then Global to get the headlines of the little girl that was murdered.

Society is going backwards... Im heading to France next month that is still on a state of emergency and London that is all over the map since brexit.... nervous to see the path the world is heading down.
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    SoupRYou

"The man was described as a loner who wasn't especially religious, in local newspaper reports."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7138196.html
    sig kinda deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by civic_stylez
    It was sad last night as im sitting on my couch watching the live interview with Barack Obama on the fact that racism and segregation/police shootings are destroying the US and flipping between CNN to get the updates on the attack in France and then Global to get the headlines of the little girl that was murdered.

Society is going backwards... Im heading to France next month that is still on a state of emergency and London that is all over the map since brexit.... nervous to see the path the world is heading down.
    The UK had the IRA terrorizing them for decades.

The French had the Algerians terrorizing them for decades.

Par for the course really.

Gets me every time.

My Ride
    NC1

^^^ lol oh snap
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

Originally posted by Swank
    Are you actively doing anything about it? If so, what?
    First off. I'm talking about it. meanwhile the rest of you are calling me a racist, wanting to turn a blind eye.. Islam is incompatible with western civilization. period. It doesn't belong here. We can't import hate and expect our lives to stay the same. I get it. Their not all bad, etc etc. And I understand that. BUT.... Why was one of those France leading terrorist held up for months in one of those Muslim ghettos? He walked around in daylight, went to restaurants, ordered pizza. THEY ALL KNEW HE WAS THERE. THEY ALL KNEW HE WAS RESPONSIBLE for killing people. Why did no one turn him in? hah what a joke.

Second. I don't throw away my votes to governments who support open boarder policies, reckless spending with the accumulation of massive debt. NDP wanted to bring in 100,000 refugee's per year. Liberals wanted 25,000+++ per year and were even going to send stagnant Canadian airbus's to pick them up at the cost of mr and mrs tax payer.

I can go on. But I'd really like to ask you what your planning on doing in preventing the shit happening in Europe from happening in here. Cause lets face it. You probably voted NDP. good chance anyways. and you don't like to talk about Islam and the hate associated with it because you think its tabo. am I right?
    Last edited by InRich; 07-15-2016 at 11:43 AM.

My Ride
    NC1

First off. I'm talking about...
    Totally bro. White people style and spread that awareness!
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

^ sigh, k I gotta stop preaching this shit cause there's too many trolls and retards around here. k i'm done with this. waste of time.

My Ride
    NC1

^ gotta throw in some humor like them comedians
    I am user #49

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast